Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Famed attorney, Mark Geragos, who is an acquaintance of Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, made a stunning revelation on Dr. Drew's HLN TV show Wednesday night -- claiming recent pictures of Casey, reportedly taken in Ohio, "weren't her."

Geragos was emphatic that the pictures, released earlier this week, purporting to be Casey, weren't of her.

The alleged potos of Anthony show her walking into an Ohio Old Navy store, wearing an Ohio State University baseball hat.

A source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com: "Mark has firsthand knowledge of the situation, and says those pictures of Casey are fake. He won't reveal how he knows this information, or who the woman in the pictures truly is."
Copied by me.
I guess now that no one cares about Scott Petrerson anymore and there is no publicity on him, Geragos needs to grab the spotlight again.IMO

If it was set up why not just use KC. Why would defense pay someone to pose as KC when they could use KC and just move her, which apparently they did. They held up releasing of the pictures which sounds like the photographers were working with her and gave her time to get out of town. My guess is she's already in Orlando and probably at home. KC does not want to be left alone, she wants this attention. The best thing to do is ignore her and let her just fade away. I think it is set up because she needs the money to get IRS off her back. No other money is coming in from anywhere else. Did DT do this? You betsha. jmo

Have we considered that if she is in Ohio that is a form of summer punishment..Stinky hot, humid and no beach.LOL

If it was set up why not just use KC. Why would defense pay someone to pose as KC when they could use KC and just move her, which apparently they did. They held up releasing of the pictures which sounds like the photographers were working with her and gave her time to get out of town. My guess is she's already in Orlando and probably at home. KC does not want to be left alone, she wants this attention. The best thing to do is ignore her and let her just fade away. I think it is set up because she needs the money to get IRS off her back. No other money is coming in from anywhere else. Did DT do this? You betsha. jmo

Okay, just for the sake of argument, let's assume FKC set this up herself - went behind the DT's back - made some arrangement to get paid, and now she has enough money to be shopping at Target and Old Navy.

So, here's my question - how is she getting paid? Is anyone trying to tell me she strolled into a bank to open a chequing account? Just one day walked up to a teller and said - Hi, I'm FKC, here's my ID, I'm only in town for a while, but I'm going to need a little cash to spend, and here's a big cheque to deposit from xxxxx, so could I just get a series of cheques and a cash card please? Oh goody, thanks! And promise I'll be a good good girl....

Famed attorney, Mark Geragos, who is an acquaintance of Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, made a stunning revelation on Dr. Drew's HLN TV show Wednesday night -- claiming recent pictures of Casey, reportedly taken in Ohio, "weren't her."

Geragos was emphatic that the pictures, released earlier this week, purporting to be Casey, weren't of her.

The alleged potos of Anthony show her walking into an Ohio Old Navy store, wearing an Ohio State University baseball hat.

A source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com: "Mark has firsthand knowledge of the situation, and says those pictures of Casey are fake. He won't reveal how he knows this information, or who the woman in the pictures truly is."
Copied by me.
I guess now that no one cares about Scott Petrerson anymore and there is no publicity on him, Geragos needs to grab the spotlight again.IMO

I don't know how anyone would go to all the trouble to fake those moles but not change the eye color when it is so obviously easy to do and so much easier to do than the moles. I don't believe the photographers would be any part of a scam. They have too much at stake. She needs the money and KC has nothing better to do. If she has security they were right there close but out of sight. It's so typical of KC....she's playing us and loving it. Old saying..."You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem." If Mark said it wasn't her....it probably was. lol

Okay, just for the sake of argument, let's assume FKC set this up herself - went behind the DT's back - made some arrangement to get paid, and now she has enough money to be shopping at Target and Old Navy.

So, here's my question - how is she getting paid? Is anyone trying to tell me she strolled into a bank to open a chequing account? Just one day walked up to a teller and said - Hi, I'm FKC, here's my ID, I'm only in town for a while, but I'm going to need a little cash to spend, and here's a big cheque to deposit from xxxxx, so could I just get a series of cheques and a cash card please? Oh goody, thanks! And promise I'll be a good good girl....

Great question. She would really have to have an accomplice, perhaps someone from her family up there who took the videos. The money would come to them, leaving no paper trail to FCA for the IRS and no need for a DL or bank account for FCA.

My guess is JB set up a debit card for her and is making deposits under an assumed name or it's under her mother's name. She can bank online. It is so much easier today to be mobile with a card. Wire transfers get the money there in seconds. jmo

Have we considered that if she is in Ohio that is a form of summer punishment..Stinky hot, humid and no beach.LOL
I'll be honest, knowing what the weather has been like did give me pause re: the photos. I do believe it is her, and I do believe she is (or was) in Ohio, but it has been SOOOOOO hot here with temps in the upper 90's and very high humidity. I cannot imagine trucking my butt around walking to shopping strips every day in jeans without sweating buckets. Maybe going from air conditioned car to air conditioned store, sure, but walking? I don't know how she isn't visibly hot.

Just a thought as far as location goes... I don't know if this is possible or even if it's an invasion of privacy....

Is there any way to run the plates of the cars we do know to see if there is similar street addresses?

My guess is JB set up a debit card for her and is making deposits under an assumed name or it's under her mother's name. She can bank online. It is so much easier today to be mobile with a card. jmo

Yes, of course - I was wondering about the name and account thing if a person is using an assumed name - I'm not sure about the States, but Canada is pretty fussy about who opens what in Banks these days. You can always get those prepaid credit cards though...peeps were suggesting she may have arranged this on her own - I was mulling how she would have pulled off the practical stuff - what with needing ID etc....

The only Mark Geragos interview video that I could find sounded like he wasn't aware of the video/pictures at the time of this interview...I got the impression he thought someone had simply thought they saw her and reported it.

Yes, of course - I was wondering about the name and account thing if a person is using an assumed name - I'm not sure about the States, but Canada is pretty fussy about who opens what in Banks these days. You can always get those prepaid credit cards though...peeps were suggesting she may have arranged this on her own - I was mulling how she would have pulled off the practical stuff - what with needing ID etc....

No ID needed for a debit card. You just put in your 4 digit security number and you are good to go. CA could have set one up for her under CA's name, or JB could have gotten her one. My guess is JB is controlling the money. jmo

No ID needed for a debit card. You just put in your 4 digit security number and you are good to go. CA could have set one up for her under CA's name, or JB could have gotten her one. My guess is JB is controlling the money. jmo

Hullo! Of course we all have those - :floorlaugh: - I was talking about if she was being a rebel and had gone alone on this....

Beat me to it! She doesn't need to have a card in her own name at all. The account (and card) could be in anyone's name if she is only using ATMs or swiping it ... she only has to know the PIN. LOL my wife uses mine all the time!

Beat me to it! She doesn't need to have a card in her own name at all. The account (and card) could be in anyone's name if she is only using ATMs or swiping it ... she only has to know the PIN. LOL my wife uses mine all the time!

Well, let's hope for whoever provided it that it's a Debit card only or she may be back to her old tricks pretty quickly....:innocent:
Pssst - CA - did you learn nothing after being bilked out of 45K?

Just a thought as far as location goes... I don't know if this is possible or even if it's an invasion of privacy....

Is there any way to run the plates of the cars we do know to see if there is similar street addresses?

Only if you are a police officer. Those records are in DMV and most civilians do not have access to those records. jmo

Well, let's hope for whoever provided it that it's a Debit card only or she may be back to her old tricks pretty quickly....:innocent:
Pssst - CA - did you learn nothing after being bilked out of 45K?

Debit is the safest way for her to do. No ID needed. She could hide out forever as long as money was being deposited into the account. My guess is it's a Bank of America card because they are everywhere. jmo

The only Mark Geragos interview video that I could find sounded like he wasn't aware of the video/pictures at the time of this interview...I got the impression he thought someone had simply thought they saw her and reported it.
That makes more sense, then. I was shocked when I saw the article last night, where he denied it was her. It has to be her.

That makes more sense, then. I was shocked when I saw the article last night, where he denied it was her. It has to be her.

Well, and yes....he's a defense attorney, take it for what it's worth. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member