PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you all.....If the prosecution offered Casey life instead of the death penalty in exchange for the complete and TRUE story about everything that really happened, would you think it would be worth it?

Edit - this would be assuming Caylee's body had been found, and they were getting ready to go to trial to convict Casey of 1st degree murder. Her choice would either be the death penalty, or life if she told the complete and true story of everything that happened.

It's possible that when he filled out the card he asked her for her name and it sounded to him as Cenaida (the way it's pronounced in Spanish), or started filling it out before he actually looked at the id. It's very easy to make a mistake esp. if you're distracted. I don't know, just thinking of reasons, brainstorming.

I have the answer!!! OK....wait for it....wait...for...it............
Originally Posted by Ladytazz
One thing that confuses me..on the guest card she only had the name "ZG", not "ZFG". How did KC know the full name?

She is Psychic!! hehehe

I have a question for you all.....If the prosecution offered Casey life instead of the death penalty in exchange for the complete and TRUE story about everything that really happened, would you think it would be worth it?

If it resulted in a recovery of Caylee's remains only.
Otherwise she could say anything and I say no deal

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/26954623#26954623

It's the reporter who actually says the "no hard and fast proof that Caylee is dead" ... and then the sheriff is quoted about not having a body.

I think they have evidence pointing to the fact that Caylee is indeed dead, but maybe not enough that a jury wouldn't be able to find reasonable doubt? I'd bet, if they don't find Caylee's remains, they will go forward with a murder charge, but there are no, ifs, ands, or buts, they'd feel more confident if they could state they'd found the remains at trial.

Remember, in Florida at least, the science of the human decomp in the air samples has never been used in a case. It's relatively new science. That doesn't mean it won't be used, but I don't think prosecutors could count on it coming in as a sure thing. I've read some have problems with this type of evidence, but those same people would think nothing of a breathalyser test being presented. They're both air samples.

It's possible that when he filled out the card he asked her for her name and it sounded to him as Cenaida (the way it's pronounced in Spanish), or started filling it out before he actually looked at the id. It's very easy to make a mistake esp. if you're distracted. I don't know, just thinking of reasons, brainstorming.
I think you could really be onto something with that!

True, they don't have a body yet. But they DO have proof a dead body was at one time in the trunk of that car (decomp fluid), and they have hair that matches Caylee's DNA that had "death rings" on it. So I would say that's pretty hard and fast proof.

Are you sure there were rings on the hair/hairs? I've heard rumor that there were, but I've not seen anything concrete.

Where does it say that a tourist took the picture?

Where does its say FBI was not called? Or that LE was not informed of this pic?

And a photoshop picture can very easily be proven!

And as far as KC not ever taking a pic of her, I have to tell you, my mother has had a home daycare for almost 40 years now, and I can't remember a time when any of the mothers asked to take her pic. She does however take pics of the kids during holiday parties and just when one of them does something cute, but she keeps them for herself.

Are you sure there were rings on the hair/hairs? I've heard rumor that there were, but I've not seen anything concrete.
Wel, it was reported at the same time they announced the tests came back showing the presence of decomp fluid in the trunk, so I would guess it was all part of that testing that was done. I don't know if those tests have been released to the public yet or not.

I haven't either. I've asked for links to that information many times but so far no one has provided one.

But ZG didn't use the F on the card. She signed it C-Z**** G*****. The question is, where/how did Casey come up with the F if she got the information from the guest card?
There's always some element of truth to what Casey says. Even her mother admits to that. She does say ZFG has no children but somehow knows the names of two of ZG's children. So are we to assume there is no connection?

Originally Posted by Janis396

If it resulted in a recovery of Caylee's remains only.
Otherwise she could say anything and I say no deal
You were reading my mind again. I totally agree.

There's always some element of truth to what Casey says. Even her mother admits to that. She does say ZFG has no children but somehow knows the names of two of ZG's children. So are we to assume there is no connection?

There is nothing in the released documentation that says Casey knew the names of Z's two children.

In a word? NO!

I do think they should seek, though. I fully believe she will be convicted and once that happens, they may make some headway by offering her life in exchange for leading to Caylee's remains.

Let me first state that I do not believe this story. I think it is just a way to stir things up and put doubt in the mind. However, I'm a photographer and am always taking pictures of people I don't know. Lot's of times I take pictures of children, adults, or adults with children - for the smiles on their face or the look in their eyes. So, I don't think it's strange to take pictures of people you don't know. Sometimes there is something in the background you didn't see when you took the shot because your attention was on your subject. I travel numerous places and take lots of people shots. I couldn't tell you now who was in a shot I took a week ago if I didn't know them. So, I can't say it's an outlandish thought that someone could have a photo they think is Caylee.

This is jmo and I'm only trying to show a different view.

OK...for people who are buying into this: If ZG..according now to Casey not her real name...did exist...why is there only a single photo of her with Casey and/or Caylee in the entire world? Think about it. Casey is a wannabe photographer. She takes hundreds and hundreds of photos. There would be TONS of photos Casey could have produced before now with the two of them together (ZG and Caylee). There are ZERO. WHY?! How can this be?! Common sense tells me that it can only be because there is no such person.
Let's not forget that she herself has known ZG for years. Seems like they hang out at the same bars. Kids whip out there cameras all the time. No pics 'cause there IS NO NANNY!

Wel, it was reported at the same time they announced the tests came back showing the presence of decomp fluid in the trunk, so I would guess it was all part of that testing that was done. I don't know if those tests have been released to the public yet or not.

I asked this specifically because as I watched Nancy Grace tonight, she'd stated, the hair could belong to Casey or Caylee. Prior to tonight, she was talking about the band. If the band were there, it couldn't belong to Casey.

Of course, we know the media ALWAYS gets it right. :waitasec:

Not picking on your post or you...just pointing this out because people keep saying it and I am seeing things that make this not a true statement. :blowkiss: There is not always some element of truth to what Casey says. Some, yes...but not always and it is throwing us now n again.

I believe LP. I believe Rob. I also believe the FBI agent that gave LP a glowing recommendation on NG (but I believed in LP before then). If LP and Rob both say that Casey changed her story and included a ZG with kids...she did. If they say she said she was following a "script"...she did. Remember, they both have now testified to those things with OCSO and an FBI agent. They are on the record.

Thanks, No!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member