Plane carrying 62 people crashes in Brazil with no survivors. Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There some information, considering the bodies position, that maybe they were alerted about the crash.
This because the passengers' hands were in good condition and DNA exams weren't necessary (they managed to identify all of the 62 bodies with fingerprints and dental record)
They also found the body of venezuelan family dog

We are all very shocked here in Brazil about it.

There some information, considering the bodies position, that maybe they were alerted about the crash.
This because the passengers' hands were in good condition and DNA exams weren't necessary (they managed to identify all of the 62 bodies with fingerprints and dental record)
They also found the body of venezuelan family dog

We are all very shocked here in Brazil about it.
Dropping 17,000 feet in one minute. That’s a long time to feel an incomprehensible fear, yet a short time to come to terms with the realization they were all about to die.

jmo

Agree. Give me chills just to think about it
And we start to feel close to them.
The pilot, for an example, was a supporter for the same Soccer team that I support (Palmeiras Team). Seeing he with the Palmeiras jersey brings him closer

Last edited:
I have a question. Since the plane was nearing its destination, why had it not begun a descent to the airport. It seems to have still been at cruising altitude. And, given that there were warning of ice conditions at that cruising altitude, why did they not request a lower altitude?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea
Back