Players Myspace & FB discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Newer, more active myspace for J.O.

http://www.myspace.com/380818970

Siggy line: "If you don't remember it, it don't count" !!

In light of recent events, .....I can't help it.....that comment disgusts me. Maybe someone made sure Misty wouldn't remember anything. Just a thought, I don't know but in my opinion it isn't a coincidence. JMO

Good Gracious - it brings me pause.

If Joe is in this up to his eyeballs, don't you think he'd have changed his wallpaper by now? :banghead: Reminds me of Ron with the huge OGCJM sticker on his truck - devil-may-care defiance of the law? or plain stupidity?

On the other hand, perhaps there's a reason Joe never felt a need to change his gansta wallpaper...as in...he's innocent, he's the tipster, he's been told he's clear...

Yup, it makes me wonder. Out loud. :cow:

Good Gracious - it brings me pause.

If Joe is in this up to his eyeballs, don't you think he'd have changed his wallpaper by now? :banghead: Reminds me of Ron with the huge OGCJM sticker on his truck - devil-may-care defiance of the law? or plain stupidity?

On the other hand, perhaps there's a reason Joe never felt a need to change his gansta wallpaper...as in...he's innocent, he's the tipster, he's been told he's clear...

Yup, it makes me wonder. Out loud. :cow:

He hasn't logged in since March of 09. Or am I reading that wrong.

Slightly O/T but I have a memorial tattoo for my daughter that passed away. However, I would find it very strange for someone else to have a memorial tattoo for her - especially if that person had only known her a few months. IDK but it seems very off to me.

I agree with you. It seemed off the night she was on NG by phone when she was talking about FH. At the beginning of the call she said she had made it her life's goal to find Haleigh. I thought that was strange considering she moved away shortly after the disappearance. And she moved a long way away as well as the fact she had only known HC a few months.jmo

I thought ToC myspace had the last login date (And it was back in April,) because now I see no last login date. I think there is an option to "hide" your last login info, just found this interesting. No "real" news but that seems to be the topic in this case, sadly.

Lindsys got a hott new pic and Tommys last login is back.

I saw that and I'm very creeped out now, if you read his comments someone posted to him that he should go back to FL to clear his name.

This comment has disappeared and I find that VERY strange considering how long it sat on this page. Sorry if I am out of line for stating this but I am highly suspicious! The last log in is gone... I know Im all over this thread and the last log ins but they were the same for so long...so long ago might I add.

It's set to private, but..
Why is the last log in date 6-28-10? Does someone have access to update his myspace?
Hi Nomad!
It has been discussed earlier that L probably does. I am just relieved to know that someone out there finds this odd as well... Im trrying to think of anything going on that might warrant a log in..(being moved to Putnam?) because the account sat idle for awhile before now.

Hi Nomad!
It has been discussed earlier that L probably does. I am just relieved to know that someone out there finds this odd as well... Im trrying to think of anything going on that might warrant a log in..(being moved to Putnam?) because the account sat idle for awhile before now.
this picture was probably taken not that long ago, & look at how young he looks. I would think his most recent jail picture would break Lindsey's heart. They were together an awful long time.

This comment has disappeared and I find that VERY strange considering how long it sat on this page. Sorry if I am out of line for stating this but I am highly suspicious! The last log in is gone... I know Im all over this thread and the last log ins but they were the same for so long...so long ago might I add.

The comment is still there.
Feb. 22, 2009 11:56 am from T.

http://www.myspace.com/380818970

The blurb written in MC's facebook is not her style of speech and phrases she has used. It sounds more like what TN would say, not MC.
How long has this facebook page been around? This is the first I have known of it.

Speaking of which, does TN have a fb?

I agree with you. It seemed off the night she was on NG by phone when she was talking about FH. At the beginning of the call she said she had made it her life's goal to find Haleigh. I thought that was strange considering she moved away shortly after the disappearance. And she moved a long way away as well as the fact she had only known HC a few months.jmo

True, it does seem odd. But at least she did know Haleigh, even if only a "few months." I've seen lots of posters... not just here... claim to love Haleigh who never even saw her. At least the Croslins did know her, however briefly.

Not being sarcastic toward you... just pointing out the irony of it all.

The blurb written in MC's facebook is not her style of speech and phrases she has used. It sounds more like what TN would say, not MC.
How long has this facebook page been around? This is the first I have known of it.

Speaking of which, does TN have a fb?

I haven't been able to find one for TN. Mistys FB has been around since before the drug busts, Donna has the same tinkerbell stuff on her myspace, they look similiar. I agree that the stuff Misty wrote on the FB has mostly correct spelling and I think someone had to help her with it in the least because her spelling has never appeared that good... compared to her myspace anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back