Players

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Guideposts is right. It's right there in the "A"s of all places! Please forgive me and excuse my ignorance! WE think that it is such a strange name but it really isn't, is it!???

If you will read Jesse G statement to LE, you will find yet another JEFF. That one is in the LE docs and is very curious that JG had a friend named Jeff that talked to a deputy on Caseys phone that very night.

This has bugged me since reading the 400 page document. Jeff called Jesse and said that he had received a call from LE on CASEY'S CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought this was interesting on Beba's (ZG) myspace:
Beba still living *advertiser censored* your life could I mean will be worst you will see

That sounds like a threat to someone to me, logged on 9/14

This has bugged me since reading the 400 page document. Jeff called Jesse and said that he had received a call from LE on CASEY'S CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if he is the fired cop who was a friend of Jesses?

I am looking to find more info on Lee A. who is also a friend of Jesses.

Patrick B
is a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T

PATRICK NOR FRANK are listed as classmates

fyi- both names where on th visiting list at jail
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

Patrick B. - http://www.myspace.com/41823846

I went to different class years too ... couldn't find anyone with that last name (B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _)

I am very curious as who this Patrick guy is? Why would he go there? Is this a way of sending information to her with this visit even if it seems it makes no sense, is this "code" as well?

I wonder if he is the fired cop who was a friend of Jesses?

I am looking to find more info on Lee A. who is also a friend of Jesses.

Isn't this Jeff the guy Casey went to school with, called out of the blue for some weird reason ? Yes, LE did contact him.

What I find odd about JH is that Casey said he had middle name of M but the one they intereviewed has middle name D.

What I figured is that Casey remembered him from high school but got the middle names confused because the end sound is alike.

Was this addressed at all? The difference in the names, I mean.

As far as PB and FB, it does interest me as to who they are, since I could not find anyone with that last name listed as graduate of the high school Casey went too. Of course, he could have attended the high school and graduated from another ...

Sorry if this has been asked b4, but I can't find it..... what/who is IIRC?

Thanks - Sara :blowkiss:

Patrick B
is a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

On his MySpace site he has
The NEW and IMPROVED P Caylee, we miss you and to the Anthony's, stay strong
so he might have more to do with Casey then she let on ..??

Must mean 'The New and Improved Patrick" Also has "Live your Life through Christ"

JMOO

Found this on one of Jesus' friends pages: Was posted by a ~SuSu~ (Her profile is private)

http://www.myspace.com/flipstelo

Jul 18, 2008 1:55 PM

OMG yes! it is crazy... I thought she might have been going insane and then I hear the news... It's sad man, my kids are my life, and if anything was to happen to them i would seriously end up in a mental hospital cause i would go coo coo....

Sorry is this is posted allready...I wonder what she means by "I thought she might have been going insane and then I hear the news... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321