Please Help Find Lexy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last thing. Word is Lexy was in her crate for 3 days in the back of the fj60.

She has a steak on the way. Maybe a few slices, she can't eat that much.

It is family time. I will be back.

Last thing. Word is Lexy was in her crate for 3 days in the back of the fj60.

God that is scary. One can only imagine if the truck had been found after 2 weeks and Lexy was still in the back crated (and dead).

He had a cargo barrier installed and the dog was crated in the back. It is possible they didn't even know she was there and if the back hatch was damaged they couldn't have searched or accessed the back. I looked into having one of those installed in my suburban but didn't when I realized the risk of the back door not opening (means if there are dogs back there windows have to be smashed out to get to them).

Maybe someone heard the dog hollering after a long while and broke in to get her.

GREAT NEWS! Cops Recover The Dog That Was Stolen In A Land Cruiser

Tharp said that Lexy was inside the truck for a few days until one of these individuals had their mother look after her. When they were arrested, Lexy was delivered to police, Tharp said.

Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I had a feeling that whoever took the vehicle either just turned her loose or left her in the crate without any care whatsoever.

It's been hard for me but I've had to pray for the people who took the truck. Obviously, I would like to do unspeakable things to the ones who allowed this precious baby to suffer after they realized she was there in the truck. However, at least someone had their mom look after her. That tells me he still has a conscience and a heart. I pray that his experience with this innocent little one will lead him and hopefully anyone else involved to change their lives and get on the right track. It is NEVER too late. No matter how much they have messed up, there is still grace and forgiveness. They can spend the rest of their lives being a blessing and doing good to others. While I certainly don't agree with what these people did, the truth is they could have allowed much worse to happen to our precious baby. I am thankful they at least had some kind of heart.

Bless the person who got Lexy back to her family. You did the right thing.

Kelly

What if they had stolen a car at a gas station that happened to have a baby in the back? And they dumped the car in a remote area leaving the baby in the carseat to starve for "a few days"?

Would anyone be saying "let's hope they turn the life around?" NO! People would be saying they should be locked up for life and they should NEVER be allowed around children ever again!

What they did was MONSTROUS!!!! They had no reason to torture that poor puppy! The other forum said they were let out on bail on their own recognizance, if that is true these guys are going to get a slap on the wrist! I hope some of those good ole boys really do pursue a little street justice.

What if they had stolen a car at a gas station that happened to have a baby in the back? And they dumped the car in a remote area leaving the baby in the carseat to starve for "a few days"?

Would anyone be saying "let's hope they turn the life around?" NO! People would be saying they should be locked up for life and they should NEVER be allowed around children ever again!

What they did was MONSTROUS!!!! They had no reason to torture that poor puppy! The other forum said they were let out on bail on their own recognizance, if that is true these guys are going to get a slap on the wrist! I hope some of those good ole boys really do pursue a little street justice.

I agree. They have no business being back out on the street. There was TONS of stolen property at that trailer. Jason wasn't their only victim.

With a mother willing to take and keep a stolen dog and a brother that calls and threatens the victim and even a News Reporter that covered the crime, how can we expect any different?

Nothing has changed, except now they don't have a roof over their heads. No doubt in my mind what they will be doing.

Nothing has changed, except now they don't have a roof over their heads. No doubt in my mind what they will be doing.

Oh sure they do! They are probably staying at "Mama's house" or with the sleazy Uncle that is calling in threats.

That family sounds like complete and utter scum. Makes me wonder about the Traveler's Rest judges, letting them out on bail without asking for a DIME???? Something hinky going on.

As far as I personally am concerned an animal is just as helpless and precious as a human baby. My opinion on that shocks and offends many of the people who know me but I really don't care.

I haven't read anything since early yesterday on the Pirates site. I wonder if the guy actually had his mom take care of Lexy or if she just found her and chose to do so. I get sick when I think of the ways they could have gotten rid of her (I hate even saying that). I don't even think they would have ever gotten her back home if it had not been for the arrest happening.

I agree with you about the type of people they are and what I would like to see happen to them. However, if I let myself go there I will get so consumed with hate that I will only end up hurting myself and it won't affect them in the least. When I saw they had been released I said and thought things that aren't even repeatable. The least of which was wanting them locked helpless in a cage to starve and dehydrate to death while wondering why some evil strangers had them and where are my mommy and daddy. I wanted them to suffer the way Lexy must have physically and emotionally.

That said, I would rather they get their lives turned around and be decent human beings. They are not going to be locked up for life. They are going to be free to do as they please. I would rather they repent of what they have done and spend the rest of their time on this earth trying to somehow make it a better place instead of a place where you can't even park your car and go inside a store to shop without potentially changing your life forever and putting a loved one at risk. That sux.

The laws that consider animals merely property MUST be changed. You are right. If Lexy had been a human baby these "people" or whatever they are would surely not be out right now. And on their own recognizance???????? What the...? If you think I have any warm and fuzzy feelings for them you are mistaken. Sorry if I gave that impression. I am glad the mom finally did the right thing and that she must have at least taken some care of this baby. She could have just left her in the crate or told her son to just get rid of her. I give her credit for having at least a shred of decency.

Excuse the rambling post.

K.

Oh sure they do! They are probably staying at "Mama's house" or with the sleazy Uncle that is calling in threats.

That family sounds like complete and utter scum. Makes me wonder about the Traveler's Rest judges, letting them out on bail without asking for a DIME???? Something hinky going on.

The guy calling and threatening the victims for getting his brother arrested would almost be funny if it wasn't so sickening. What an idiot.

Apparently the brother--I think it was--called back and left a "heartfelt" message apologizing for the threats saying he was just upset that his brother got arrested. My guess is he was shaking in his boots when he realized how many people where willing to step in and take him up on his pathetic threats.

K.

I am not emotionally capable of following animal stories on this board...

so I just went straight to the end to see that Lexy made it home safe!

I am overjoyed!

:skip:

I found out last night she was safe so I came here looking to see "FOUND SAFE" on her thread :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back