Please Read, A Message about KatieKoolady

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sad and glad too. She will be missed but I hope she gets the rest and time out she needs. I have gotten very wound up in the proceedings and so I can imagine how depleted she must feel. Sending love, blessings & strength to KCL.

Decompress, rest and do some purely silly stuff if you can this weekend. Please know that there is no pressure from anyone on this site on you for the duration of this trial. Perhaps it would be wise for the Observation thread to be just that. Anyone who goes to court posts their thoughts without questions. I think your observations are so helpful in and of themselves.

Sending you hugs and wishing you peace.

PASA,

I hope you realize you are remembered, appreciated and prayers are being said for you and your family. Thank you. And to all courtroom watchers who give us their time, energy and wisdom.

Can't add much more to all the love, support and encouragement that's already been mentioned - ditto what my fellow WS'ers said before me!

KCL, you rock and we love you! :rocker: Get as much rest as you need and take care of yourself, number one! Prayers for your dad, brother and the Alexander family, as well as for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama
Back