Please Read. Need Your Input About Possible Guest for WS Chat.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!

Especially since I'll have Animal's helpful instruc's!

Count me in. and thanks for all of your hard work to bring WS the best!

It would be very interesting to hear his thoughts on KC. Count me in depending on timeframes

Hi Tricia,

I rarely post here, but I read daily. I would LOVE to hear from this man. I imagine he would be able to answer questions that come up in various cases, and i've seen some of the you tube videos they have done and they seem to be very put together and upfront.

Respectfully,
Jen :)

Tricia - I read the log of the chat with Mr. Sherman and frankly it was not very informative. Too many questions by too many different people and not enough substance.

I make these suggestions with all due repsect to all of the Websleuth posters.

1 ) Pick 1,2 or 3 of our hot cases. Neveah and HaLeigh come to mind because there is so much known about the circumstances of the crimes. But maybe we could vote by poll on the case or cases to be discussed with Dr. Stone. Take a democratic approach.

2) Start a thread on the selected crime(s), one thread for each where Websleuthers can post specific questions on the cases, allowing time for editing of facts.

3) Members can then choose the questions they would like to see answered by clicking "Thanks". The questions with the most "Thanks" will be submitted to Dr. Stone for analysis during the live chat by one member only.

4) Make a thread of the live chat and invite Dr. Stone to review it at his leisure and add to his answers or clear up any misinformation. (or invite him to become a member :) )

Just a suggestion.

DotsEyes
Here's hoping one of these suggestions will happen . . . :wave: :aktion033: :Banane21: :Banane59: :aktion033: :wave:

I more than likely will not be able to participate in a live chat (due to grandma duties for my daughter's newest baby girl who decided to arrive 3 seeks premature -- a happy time, but busy 24-7! Especially since there is a 2.25-year-old big sister toddling around too!!).

However, I would love to hear from such an esteemed professional and if there is a way to use one of DotsEyes' suggestions, then I feel as though I might be able to participate -- or at least read what questions other WSers have for him.

Thanks, Tricia . . . you're always looking out for us! :blowkiss:

Love the Most Evil program--have seen them all, including the special he did on the Iceman. Would love for Dr. Stone to be a guest here.

Tricia - I read the log of the chat with Mr. Sherman and frankly it was not very informative. Too many questions by too many different people and not enough substance.

I make these suggestions with all due repsect to all of the Websleuth posters.

1 ) Pick 1,2 or 3 of our hot cases. Neveah and HaLeigh come to mind because there is so much known about the circumstances of the crimes. But maybe we could vote by poll on the case or cases to be discussed with Dr. Stone. Take a democratic approach.

2) Start a thread on the selected crime(s), one thread for each where Websleuthers can post specific questions on the cases, allowing time for editing of facts.

3) Members can then choose the questions they would like to see answered by clicking "Thanks". The questions with the most "Thanks" will be submitted to Dr. Stone for analysis during the live chat by one member only.

4) Make a thread of the live chat and invite Dr. Stone to review it at his leisure and add to his answers or clear up any misinformation. (or invite him to become a member :) )

Just a suggestion.

DotsEyes

Thanks DotsEyes

I think this is a great idea, if I may expand on it just a little. Going with this formula there is bound to be some people who want to join in but have not been following the cases he will end up discussing.

Time allowing, would it be possible to have some random questions about older/other cases that don't need a great deal of time to discuss? I guess it would just be odds 'n ends?

The questions we end up submitting could be selected the same way we choose topics or we can just submit a list of these questions and he can pick which ones to answer.

Also, questions are bound to come up during the primary discussion based on his answers, that we can't anticipate. Can we figure out a way to handle these Q & A's ahead of time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Count me in. Can we please have a reminder as it gets closer to the date?

Can we ask questions about any case or only the Anthony Case?
Either way - if we may ask away..
Maybe we can start a thread with a list of questions and see where it all goes...He may select to begin by replying to much of what we ask and go forward from there....

If it is a book tour, I am not interested.
Still have books on my shelf to catch up with.

I have watched all his shows, several more than once. His analogies of the "most evil" people are fascinating and I would very interested in a chat with him but more so if it were related to the cases most concentrated on here. In his opinion only, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member