Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George must feel like he's failed at everything....his work, his family, this all must have contributed to his present state of mind. I bet he is one angry man inside.

Bolding mine. Or he could be just plain defeated, sad, depressed and suicidal.

As am I, scrabble...I may not be their biggest fan, and trust me, I'm not...but no one deserves so much pain...imo

I too agree. The A's actions have not helped with the publics perception of them. But it is obvious he is crying out for help. I hope he receives the necessary support in the hospital and afterwards. I have a sneaky suspicion that he is not receiveing it at home unfortunately.

So very true, however we are not in their shoes. We have not brought a daughter into this world who has behaved and conducted herself as their daughter has, we have not lost a grand-daughter in such an absolutely horrific manner, so I guess I am trying not to judge. I cannot even begin to imagine the terrible agony and pain that has been that they must feel and which has been bestowed upon them these past six or seven months.

Bolding mine. Or he could be just plain defeated, sad, depressed and suicidal.

Actually, I think this is one of the best things for George. He's out of that house. He's away from CA. He probably feels like he is on vacation. It has probably been years since he has been away from CA for this long - just to rest and relax.

And he's getting to express HIS feelings, not what CA tells him his feelings are.

This could be the break that he needs to realize how toxic his home environment is now and also was before this happened and how different being away from it is on his emotional, physical and mental well-being.

I could see him staying for as long as he can.

I feel truly sorry for George and while I don't claim to KNOW what he's going through, I can totally, totally know how badly he could feel right now just by putting myself in his shoes.

He seems to have put up with a lot in that household from CA and KC....and he seems to have had some personal issues that IMO we shouldn't know about publicly...that affect his self image I am sure....I can imagine that one of the brightest parts of his life was Caylee. Caylee was the ONE person who would be capable of loving him unconditionally, as only children can do. We all know Caylee was special to her grandparents. A lot of you have grandkids, I have kids...my kids are very often - ok, always!- the bright spots in my life. especially when they are little like Caylee was.

So there were problems between KC and CA that he had to live with and I am sure there was probably a lot of tension and fights...supposedly KC would scream at George...that household was disfunctional, lots of yelling and personality conflict, GA was caught up in the middle of this...and when Caylee died, for a month, he had to be stressed (before they knew she was missing, but THEY were not seeing her)...he had to deal with worrying about Caylee and thinking KC was keeping her away on purpose, worrying about KC's lifestyle and behavior, etc.....then when they found out Caylee was missing...when they got KC's car, I bet GA knew at that point, whether he admitted it or not, Caylee was gone.

So he had to deal with that but also had to deal with media and the increasing anger as people realized more and more that KC's lies were outrageous. And Caylee still wasn;t found yet...a whole new layer of grief, when she was found and there was no hope left.

I truly think GA has not gotten any true info about what happened to Caylee, but he has figured it out like we have, Casey has to have done it. He knows, but yet he does NOT know the facts......he is surely dealing with a lot about that- if you thought your daughter killed your granddaughter, you would be horrified...angry....frightened...perhaps guilty....maybe in denial....but probably, no matter what you feel, you don't want your daughter put away...no matter how nasty KC is he realizes it's just a lose-lose situation. KC being put away for life will not bring Caylee back....GA is probably under a lot of stress just from this--and the media attention...he has not had time to work through his grief and CA is probably not letting him, trying so hard to be in denial that KC's guilty..Ca is probably pressuring him into the mission of getting KC off.

Then his personal info is being released to the public, people are speculating about what he's done in the past that could have a role in this (abused KC? enabled? didn't stop the argument that led to the end? etc)...

Words can't even express it, but I don't see how either CA or GA are holding up at all.

I have no sympathy left for this "father". He knows.

MOO

I'm not saying I think people should not question the actions of the Anthonys, but I'm not sure why people would feel that George does not deserve sympathy because he knows Casey is guilty? I think that's the root of the problem- he DOES know, and he's lost a grandchild and a daughter too...he surely doesn't feel to great to have raised Casey and witnessed her behavior at her age and up to this point, all the things she has done...there are issues in his marriage, his history...which are none of our business.

I think George is a man who's just been trying to get through the days. I don't think George wants for casey to get away with murder in the sense that he doesn't care what she's done...I don't think he sees her as innocent and wants her to get off. I think he's probably just a man trying to cut his losses. Seeing KC put away won't bring Caylee back.

I don't know.......I feel really sorry for him, not excusing anything the Anthonys have done because CA and GA sure have acted very differently than I would be able to in their position. But I can't judge them...I truly do feel sorry for them, I feel more sorry for GA than CA, just because I think GA admits it to himself what KC has done...CA seems to be unwilling to be in anything except full denial mode. I think there are reasons we don't understand and that are none of our business, about the state of GA's health, as to why he doesn't just step up there publicly and say he thinks KC's guilty. I don't think it's fair at all to judge either GA or CA for not PUBLICLY throwing KC under a bus. And who knows what they really think, privately? If they are trying to save KC, can we blame them for that? IMO the onyl one to BLAME is KC.

JMO......I can see the other side as well. I am not saying I agree or concur with how GA and CA are in general!

I'm not saying I think people should not question the actions of the Anthonys, but I'm not sure why people would feel that George does not deserve sympathy because he knows Casey is guilty? I think that's the root of the problem- he DOES know, and he's lost a grandchild and a daughter too...he surely doesn't feel to great to have raised Casey and witnessed her behavior at her age and up to this point, all the things she has done...there are issues in his marriage, his history...which are none of our business.

I think George is a man who's just been trying to get through the days. I don't think George wants for casey to get away with murder in the sense that he doesn't care what she's done...I don't think he sees her as innocent and wants her to get off. I think he's probably just a man trying to cut his losses. Seeing KC put away won't bring Caylee back.

I don't know.......I feel really sorry for him, not excusing anything the Anthonys have done because CA and GA sure have acted very differently than I would be able to in their position. But I can't judge them...I truly do feel sorry for them, I feel more sorry for GA than CA, just because I think GA admits it to himself what KC has done...CA seems to be unwilling to be in anything except full denial mode. I think there are reasons we don't understand and that are none of our business, about the state of GA's health, as to why he doesn't just step up there publicly and say he thinks KC's guilty. I don't think it's fair at all to judge either GA or CA for not PUBLICLY throwing KC under a bus. And who knows what they really think, privately? If they are trying to save KC, can we blame them for that? IMO the onyl one to BLAME is KC.

JMO......I can see the other side as well. I am not saying I agree or concur with how GA and CA are in general!

:clap:

Absolutely FANTASTIC post. I agree 100%

I also agree with this post, and would like to add that I think that GA has been caught up in a destructive relationship of narcissistic personality disorder with both his wife and daughter. We've heard JG tell in shocking detail how the KA he once knew and was once engaged to isn't the KA that we all see on TV and know now... I believe that too because that's the narcissistic personality. I think that CA also has this type of personality and that is where KC has learned these patterns. Poor GA has been living in that destructive household for so long with these two very dominant controlling raging females, one of which was out of control, and the other living in denial of the chaos around her. It had to be sheer turmoil for him. Now he is grief stricken and feels completely guilty. I'm sure he felt that death would be better than where he was at, which is really sad.

Sometimes when dealing with grieving after losing a loved one, it can happen that we also experience guilt at the same time..... and grief plus guilt can equal disaster if we let it. Trust me I know about grief... and that's all I will say about that.

I pray for George....my heart goes out to him. I pray he gets help because I know he needs it.

Actually, I think this is one of the best things for George. He's out of that house. He's away from CA. He probably feels like he is on vacation. It has probably been years since he has been away from CA for this long - just to rest and relax.

And he's getting to express HIS feelings, not what CA tells him his feelings are.

This could be the break that he needs to realize how toxic his home environment is now and also was before this happened and how different being away from it is on his emotional, physical and mental well-being.

I could see him staying for as long as he can.

While I do feel for both of them, for some reason my heart really aches for this guy. I could type up scenarios all night for how I imagine his life to have been like, but the truth is I have no idea. For now I will just go on the fact that he hasn't been charged with any crimes therefore he is a victim in my eyes, as is Cindy who may or may not be a less 'sympathetic' figure....

Can someone explain to me how a patient who warrants further treatment, supposedly has some severe issues, and is kept past the 72 hours, is held in a normal room? Does that mean he can just walk out the door when someone has their back turned?

George,
Tell the truth, get it off your chest and I bet you will feel alot better. Nothing will ever be the same and you can't change that, but you can begin to heal your own conscience.

Brad Conway, said George will probably be transferred to another hospital closer to his east Orange County home when he is released.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577414/detail.html

Sounds like George will not be going home at the end of the week, he will be transferred to another hospital closer to home. Sounds like a longer stay.

I have no sympathy left for this "father". He knows.

MOO

Me either, Pink Panther.

Not now or ever unless they all tell the truth as to what they knew and when. Even as I write that, I wonder how we would know it is the REAL TRUTH if they ever decide to tell it?

Had the Anthony's not covered for Casey, I would have overwhelming sympathy for George and Cindy.

Can someone explain to me how a patient who warrants further treatment, supposedly has some severe issues, and is kept past the 72 hours, is held in a normal room? Does that mean he can just walk out the door when someone has their back turned?

Mental facilities are kind of like a low security jail. He can not just walk out. The doors have alarms and are locked. If he wishes to sign himself out he would have to speak with his doctor, counselor and fill out paper work prior to his release. The public is not privy to any information as to why he is still there, he could be there on his own will or the doctors have told him if he does not stay at his own will they will take action to keep him against his own will. Now, if he shares any information with the doctor or anyone about the case it is public information, it would go to LE first the SA and then later on it would be public from what I understand where I live. Any other conversations he has regarding himself and treatment stay confidential, but there have been cases where a judge will be able to access the information. (This information was past along by someone who works in a mental facility out of Florida. The Law there may be different.)

George,
Tell the truth, get it off your chest and I bet you will feel alot better. Nothing will ever be the same and you can't change that, but you can begin to heal your own conscience.

:clap:

Yes, and then face whatever punishment that stems from your acts in the cover up, or whatever he may have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro