Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I srarted this yesterday--However I feel this entire situation with GA is very detrimental to the entire case---I do believe that he may have thrown himself under the bus and what he testified in front of the Grand Jury,or may have known is null and void----WHY because he is incompetent!!!! This may have been way too much for him to endure,and I do believe that he is hurting,,however I do wonder who will throw themself under the bus next???? CA,LA???

In one of the hospitals earlier reports the hospital had said that George was being treated for other health issues as well..has anyone heard what those health issues were or what was meant by that. I took it as meaning it was a separate health issue and not from the attempt.. maybe I heard it wrong.
It was reported recently that George has now found his will to live so why another treatment facility?

Blood pressure?

Wasn't NG on tonight??? Didn't she give an update re. GA? (I can't find the NG thread. :waitasec:)

They don't keep people in the hospital very long for anything else. Unless George is having some sort of surgery or heart trouble he must be going to another treatment facility for mental health reasons. Maybe he is an alcoholic that he is going into rehab to treat.

If I were George, I'd stay in there as long as possible. Every day there is so much CRAP going on! Motions upon motions, Sunshine dolls, Voodoo dolls, rumors and rumors of rumors....it's starting to drive me crazy and it isn't even MY life!

Well, one thing is certain, he wouldn't be able to stay in a hospital anywhere without a doctor admitting him and the doctor must have some treatment plan that requires GA to remain in the hospital setting. Mental, phsyical - whatever.

It isn't a spa resort kinda thing where one goes for a little rest and relaxation to destress - it is a medical treatment facility with doctors and nurses. I don't see GA as an alcoholic at all, he looks too healthy for that and if he were, we would have seen it mentioned in those nasty Pfamily e-mails, someone would have added that to the list of "why we don't like GA".

He spent nearly 11 years with the police department and I think that was the only job that suited him and fulfilled him. Too bad he didn't try to sign onto the force in Orlando.

It is not uncommon for suicidal feelings to pass within the 72 hours as George would have been sedated, calming his immediate critical issue. Thus BC's "George has regained the will to live," statement could be translated to, "George isn't suicidal right now."

That is a far cry from the depression passing within 72 hours, and it should be monitored and treated very carefully. In any depressive state, this would be the case. And a severely depressed person could drop back into a suicidal state very quickly.

In this specific instance, George is far more likely to be exposed to the kind of emotional triggers that very few others in his current state could expect while being treated. His ongoing fragility can't be taken for granted with further doc dumps and the possible arrest of his son and who knows what else around the corner.

I'm not defending previous actions or in-actions, just trying to look at this in this thread, specific to George's mental state right now, and what key treatment milestones they'll set, and what unique stressors this depressed patient will encounter that are far from usual for most patients being treated for depression at an in-patient facility.

The docs have their work cut out for them.

I've never seen anything about George having to have his stomach pumped. If that had been necessary wouldn't he have been taken to a regular hospital first? If he just went straight to a psychiatric unit does that mean he was only threatening suicide?

Not incompetent but at risk ........... depression needs treatment - you dont recover in 72 hrs . This would be the best thing for him -
controlled enviroment - monitored medication - and visits with the doctors .

I think you are right. I hope that while he is there he will also get some therapy...someone to talk to about what he is feeling. He said that he needs time to "think things through" and I think he deserves that quiet time by himself...without Cindy thinking for him...so he can maybe figure out how he does feel and what is going on with him. He has been under so much stress with Caylee missing and the people outside their house day and night and having to tiptoe around Casey and then Caylee is found. That is enough to drive anyone to suicidal thoughts and wanting to just escape.

I wonder if it doesn't bother George that he has not been truthful with LE and the FBI? When Cindy wasn't around I believe he tried to be honest but he is so afraid that she will find out what he has said and then those videos came out and you know she probably hit the roof over things that he said.
I really believe he needs a break from her and that whole mess. Cindy has Lee so she isn't alone...oh and she has that attorney.

George must feel like he's failed at everything....his work, his family, this all must have contributed to his present state of mind. I bet he is one angry man inside.

And I'll bet that Cindy never misses a chance to tell him what a loser he is.
She has probably done so much damage to his manhood that he may never feel like a real man. I think she likes being the main breadwinner in the family but I would also bet that she never lets him forget it. Being the main breadwinner gives her the power and control that she seems to need.

I think George is feeling a lot of guilt over Caylee's death. He probably feels like he didn't protect her and keep her safe when he knew that Casey wasn't a great mother. When George said that he wanted to go be with Caylee so he could protect her I thought...he is feeling a lot of guilt.

Well, one thing is certain, he wouldn't be able to stay in a hospital anywhere without a doctor admitting him and the doctor must have some treatment plan that requires GA to remain in the hospital setting. Mental, phsyical - whatever.

It isn't a spa resort kinda thing where one goes for a little rest and relaxation to destress - it is a medical treatment facility with doctors and nurses. I don't see GA as an alcoholic at all, he looks too healthy for that and if he were, we would have seen it mentioned in those nasty Pfamily e-mails, someone would have added that to the list of "why we don't like GA".

He spent nearly 11 years with the police department and I think that was the only job that suited him and fulfilled him. Too bad he didn't try to sign onto the force in Orlando.

I agree about the hospital stay...Stress and depression for a prolong period can certainly bring about other serious health issues and goodness knows from the intense scrutiny alone that this family has endured (imo mostly brought on by themselves) is enough to bring even the strongest person down. George did look healthy unlike Cindy who btw I thought would be where George is now health wise. She seemed to be disintegrating before our eyes.
Lancelotlink thought maybe High blood pressure could be the cause for a longer stay..My mom also looked the picture of health but, her blood pressure spiked one evening and she had a massive stroke and died at the age of 47.

I also agree with your thoughts about George going back into LE..He certainly did seem to have a lot of respect for them in his interviews. He seemed able to be completly open and honest when talking with them.

George does seem to be a different person with a different opinion when around his family though... I can't help but feel sorrow for him..He couldn't protect Caylee or even save Casey from herself...In his own words he has lost them both.

I've never seen anything about George having to have his stomach pumped. If that had been necessary wouldn't he have been taken to a regular hospital first? If he just went straight to a psychiatric unit does that mean he was only threatening suicide?

I have not seen any reference to his stomach being pumped, but he was taken to ER before being in-patient admitted. Pretty standard. They'd sedate him, do blood and urinalysis, etc. Also, would have had to dertermine if he was suicidal with or without a plan.

Yep ..
He was in good enough shape to walk to the car rather than take an ambulance to the hospital ..

A few beers, some pizza, a couple of blood pressure pills ..
That's NOT a suicide attemp ..
That's a cry for help ..

I have not seen any reference to his stomach being pumped, but he was taken to ER before being in-patient admitted. Pretty standard. They'd sedate him, do blood and urinalysis, etc. Also, would have had to dertermine if he was suicidal with or without a plan.

What I think is really nuts about GA's stay in the hospital, is this, why is the atty giving info about GA...Does he have GA's blessing to give medical info to any reported that asks.

What about the HIPPO oath, doesn't pertain to ratty lawyers?

If some louse was out there telling my medical history the SOB would be fired!:furious:

What I think is really nuts about GA's stay in the hospital, is this, why is the atty giving info about GA...Does he have GA's blessing to give medical info to any reported that asks.

What about the HIPPO oath, doesn't pertain to ratty lawyers?

If some louse was out there telling my medical history the SOB would be fired!:furious:

Agree. And I'll sing my same old song of late: George needs his own attorney.

I agree with you he does need his own mouth piece.

I just hope that he comes clean about what went on there after they discovered Caylee missing.

The truth will set him free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member