Please View This Has Been So Well Done.

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, Windchime. The person who did this video did a bang up job. Thank you so much for posting this.

I just got to the pizza explanation part on LKL and the next frame stating only a pizza box was found....I got the chills and felt ill. How can they betray that baby? OCSO and the FBI agents tried and tried to explain to the A's that by furthering the rediculous story, they were betraying Caylee. The A's aren't in denial. They just don't care.

You just sparked something for me. HOW did TL talk to KC about stealing from Amy - or better yet WHEN? CA and AH went and took KC out of TL's apt. AH had NO KNOWLEDGE of KC's hitting the checking account AT THAT TIME! So, neither did TL or CA.

WHEN did TL talk to KC about "taking money from your friend's account"? As far as we have been told - KC never spoke to TL again after she left the apt with CA and AH. TL has never seen her again - in person.

Again, TL DID NOT KNOW about the AH check theft until AFTER KC was in custody - or at least LE was involved. SO WHEN DID HE ASK HER THIS?????

So so so so much we don't know yet. Can't wait to see the "aces" that LE has up their sleeves!!!!!!!

I have alway's wondered the same thing. I wonder if she did call him from jail that first day & that tape has not been released. At least we will find out in court.

If my memory is right, I believe it was reported that Tony called Amy later that night to see what was going on and she told him about finding out her bank account had been emptied by Casey. She also told him he had better check his and his friend's accounts also, but I don't think anything was missing at that time from his. Casey was too busy in his pants but hadn't worked up to his pockets yet.
Ok - thankx. So AH and TL talked later on the night of July 15th - 16th - That was the night LE got involved. WHEN did TL talk to KC AFTER THAT? LE stayed there almost the enitre night - then came back around 7ish or so (IIRC) to take KC on her "3 hour tour" of Orlando and apts and jobs and desks........ Then she was arrested.

When did TL talk to KC? Did she call him very early BEFORE LE came and got her?

IIRC TL said that he has not spoken to nor seen KC since CA took her out of his apt that night.

Ok - thankx. So AH and TL talked later on the night of July 15th - 16th - That was the night LE got involved. WHEN did TL talk to KC AFTER THAT? LE stayed there almost the enitre night - then came back around 7ish or so (IIRC) to take KC on her "3 hour tour" of Orlando and apts and jobs and desks........ Then she was arrested.

When did TL talk to KC? Did she call him very early BEFORE LE came and got her?

IIRC TL said that he has not spoken to nor seen KC since CA took her out of his apt that night.

They were texting back and forth. IIRC, the last text between KC and TL was when KC was whining about her predicament and TL called her on the carpet for that. KC never texted him back. I'll look at the case calendar to try to find the info.

Swag, I just looked at the calendar and it's not there and I'm not sure which doc dump it's in.

These videos are really telling concerning the whole case. I can go back and remember things I had forgotten. I am so glad the Anthonys did the LK show the night before Caylee was found because you can almost see the lies flowing from their mouths. Now I remember CA saying NO ONE had ever said that KC was not an excellent mother, except that CA had said that KC was a bad mother to many people. And GA's story about the smell in the car sure had changed from the odor of decomp to the smell of rotten pizza and CA saying "I changed my mind when" and then saying "I did not change my mind".

I can really understand why LE would have reason to charge all three of them with obstructing justice and lying to police after reviewing all the many videos and shows this family has done when they should have kept quiet as their lawyer advised but did not.

A normal person cannot imagine that a family could be this crazy, I think that is where all of our problem is in understanding what a troubled family this is and probably always has been. It is a terrible shame that this little innocent child was brought into this mess of a family, I'm sure the family loved her, you can see she was well dressed and cared for but Caylee never had a chance, having Casey for a mother.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE...BUT IN THE ANTHONYS CASE...THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOUR BUTT IN JAIL!

They were texting back and forth. IIRC, the last text between KC and TL was when KC was whining about her predicament and TL called her on the carpet for that. KC never texted him back. I'll look at the case calendar to try to find the info.
How was KC "texting"? Didn't LE take her phone? I know KC left her phone at TL's and that is how he got a hold of AH and when AH told him about the check theft. But LA took KC's phone when he went and got the laptop and stuff. So when LA got back to the house with "her stuff" didn't LE take that phone and the new spin started with the missing blackjack? So, if LE had her phone that night - how was KC texting TL? Was she using CA's phone?

But you are right - that first phone call from jail - when all KC wanted was TL's number - did she actually call TL after that and we won't hear THAT call until trial? I would think that LE was listening in real time with that first call and red flags popped when all she wanted was TL's number - so after she hung up - LE said "sure let her have another one (call)" and KC then called TL? But why would TL then say in his interview that he has not spoken to nor seen KC seen CA took her out of his apt?

This case will drive you nuts. IMO

They are worse when not edited.

Do you really want to add the strange laughter from Lee for instance? The fact that the car trunk smelling like death might be left over remains from his niece caused him to laugh in amusement from time to time??? There is plenty more that would have made it worse. I am glad they edited it.

For me personally, criticism of the contradictory statements and behaviors that were perpetrated by those Caylee loved and relied upon most has nothing to do with hate but deep sadness and disappointment.

Thanks Windchime for posting the links to these videos. Certainly heartbreaking. :(

How was KC "texting"? Didn't LE take her phone? I know KC left her phone at TL's and that is how he got a hold of AH and when AH told him about the check theft. But LA took KC's phone when he went and got the laptop and stuff. So when LA got back to the house with "her stuff" didn't LE take that phone and the new spin started with the missing blackjack? So, if LE had her phone that night - how was KC texting TL? Was she using CA's phone?

But you are right - that first phone call from jail - when all KC wanted was TL's number - did she actually call TL after that and we won't hear THAT call until trial? I would think that LE was listening in real time with that first call and red flags popped when all she wanted was TL's number - so after she hung up - LE said "sure let her have another one (call)" and KC then called TL? But why would TL then say in his interview that he has not spoken to nor seen KC seen CA took her out of his apt?

LE picked up KC's phone from TL's apt at 11pm, after they first responded to call #3.

TL claimed, on the only site I ever saw him respond to questions, that that phone call from jail never happened. He actually sounded surprised to hear that she asked for his number from jail. Maybe we didn't see all the texts from the two the morning she was arrested, maybe there was more that led to him saying don't call me again, you s*ck. Cos he sure wasn't taking it that morning. He was pizzed that she never told him about Caylee going missing.

This case has driven me nuts! :crazy:

I don't remember enough off the top of my head to answer who's phone she was using. The texts may have been before LE took it. IDK.

Suzi, can you explain Lee and the dog incident for me...please? I just can't recall the details at the moment. Thanks!

Me calling the A's for what they are is not hate. It's based on facts. And in this case, side by side comparisions on a well made video. I don't hate the A's. But I'm extremely angry with them.

You know what I wish? I wish they would have chosen the high road on day 1, and weren't facing OJ charges. But that is the road the A's took. It's no ones fault but theirs.

LE picked up KC's phone from TL's apt at 11pm, after they first responded to call #3.

TL claimed, on the only site I ever saw him respond to questions, that that phone call from jail never happened. He actually sounded surprised to hear that she asked for his number from jail. Maybe we didn't see all the texts from the two the morning she was arrested, maybe there was more that led to him saying don't call me again, you s*ck. Cos he sure wasn't taking it that morning. He was pizzed that she never told him about Caylee going missing.

Bolded by me. That is what I'm asking. TL said in a LE interview that he asked KC about the theft from a friend (AH's checks). Even AH did not have knowledge about that until AFTER CA dropped her back off at home (which must have been the car ride from h&ll). AH checked her acct online after what CA had told her in the car. Then TL calls AH later (before LE comes to his apt) and AH tells HIM about the checks.

So, if LE had her phone by 11 PM - and that was right around the time TL found out about the AH check theft - HOW AND WHEN did TL talk to KC (albeit by text or voice) to ask her about stealing from a friend? AND if it was AFTER LE was involved and "the cat was out of the bag" WHY didn't TL ask KC why she hadn't said anything to him about Caylee missing? Surely he would have asked questions of her along those lines - I mean she was with him almost 24/7 for the 31 days that Caylee was missing. He was her "live-in" (or she - his) so a "why didn't you tell me? why didn't you ask me for help?" something - anything.

I believe there is another interview or "parts" of TL's interviews that have not been released.

When I watched these 4 videos this morning - that hit me in the head like a hammer - lol thankx CA. How did TL ask her about stealing from AH or - better yet - WHEN did he talk to her?

Me calling the A's for what they are is not hate. It's based on facts. And in this case, side by side comparisions on a well made video. I don't hate the A's. But I'm extremely angry with them.

You know what I wish? I wish they would have chosen the high road on day 1, and weren't facing OJ charges. But that is the road the A's took. It's no ones fault but theirs.

I think it is okay to hate them. But that is just me. When I see video of Caylee singing and playing, I genuinely feel hate for the three of them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: They did it to themselves. It isn't hate for me either. I just call it like I see it and what I have seen has been a horrific display of defiance and coverup perpetuated by lies, schemes, and indifference towards finding Caylee.

Suzi, can you explain Lee and the dog incident for me...please? I just can't recall the details at the moment. Thanks!

A peaceful protester sitting with her dog on City property was told by Lee to move it. She said she would rather have LE tell her that. He got pissed grabbed her signed and walked up the street being trailed by the meda telling him he couldn't do that. He tried to break up the sign but the sign won. A neighbor chastised LA for his behavior and took the sign back to the protester. In the meantime, LA took the dogs water dish and dumped the water out and threw the dish away.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: They did it to themselves. It isn't hate for me either. I just call it like I see it and what I have seen has been a horrific display of defiance and coverup perpetuated by lies, schemes, and indifference towards finding Caylee.

It's not hate.It's dissapointment&disgust.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back