POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not my place to speculate about why Joe said all this. But what he's saying simply isn't true. I interviewed him, and I recorded the interview.

I believe you.

To satisfy those other than myself who are skeptical, can you say that you would be able to produce the recordings if Joseph Brewer were to be accused of perjury?

I don't believe Mr. Kolker is going to make this a federal case over some nitwit who lies in a deposition no one really care about.

I looked at my cell phone one day and found I missed a call. I was curious and I called it back. I call the person and he tells me he didn't call me. I tell him all I am doing is hitting my return call button. I believe him and we exchange names. IT WAS PETER HACKETT! We come to realize the number was spoofed ..

I don't believe Mr. Kolker is going to make this a federal case over some nitwit who lies in a deposition no one really care about.

I looked at my cell phone one day and found I missed a call. I was curious and I called it back. I call the person and he tells me he didn't call me. I tell him all I am doing is hitting my return call button. I believe him and we exchange names. IT WAS PETER HACKETT! We come to realize the number was spoofed ..

Brewer gave his statement in October, 2014. Spota was still DA. Do you think Spota was going to charge him with perjury. Jimmy Burke was deposed in the divorce case of MALONE. BURKE was represented by Spota's former law partner although he was not a defendant in that matter. That was in the YEAR 2000. Malone's lawyer asked Burke that other than in the line of duty did he ever have a relationship with a prostitute. In 1995 SCPD IAB.after conducting an investigation into the Burke stated in the report that Burke DID hsve a long standing relationship with a very well known prostitute who at that time garnered more than 26 arrests for prostitution and other charges. That same lady even went to court when Burke was arraigned and called out to him blowing kisses. That same lady told someone I know Jimmy and her relationship didn't last 6 months as reported in the IAB document, but lasted for two years. He wasn't charged with perjury, either for lying in a sworn statement in the Malone case.

Brewer gave his statement in October, 2014. Spota was still DA. Do you think Spota was going to charge him with perjury. Jimmy Burke was deposed in the divorce case of MALONE. BURKE was represented by Spota's former law partner although he was not a defendant in that matter. That was in the YEAR 2000. Malone's lawyer asked Burke that other than in the line of duty did he ever have a relationship with a prostitute. In 1995 SCPD IAB.after conducting an investigation into the Burke stated in the report that Burke DID hsve a long standing relationship with a very well known prostitute who at that time garnered more than 26 arrests for prostitution and other charges. That same lady even went to court when Burke was arraigned and called out to him blowing kisses. That same lady told someone I know Jimmy and her relationship didn't last 6 months as reported in the IAB document, but lasted for two years. He wasn't charged with perjury, either for lying in a sworn statement in the Malone case.

It looks like the Statute of Limitations for perjury is 5 years, so it seems he got away with it anyway.

Probably not my place to speculate about why Joe said all this. But what he's saying simply isn't true. I interviewed him, and I recorded the interview.
I don’t believe that anyone on this forum believes anything that Brewer has said about much of anything. I hope you saw Hackshaw’s post about an upcoming press conference on June 28 by LI NYS Senator Phil Boyle re: current status of LISK investigation? I searched online but cannot find any type of press release announcement or other publicity.

I believe you.

To satisfy those other than myself who are skeptical, can you say that you would be able to produce the recordings if Joseph Brewer were to be accused of perjury?

You have no right to ask Kolker that, he's not under investigation.
Unless, of course, someone gives a Judge probable cause.

If it matters to you, I can post the link for the live stream, if u wish to watch.
If you don’t mind, that would be great…lot of people would like to see I’m sure. It’s weird, I searched again online and can’t find any mention of it; and it’s not on list of upcoming public events on Boyle’s page.

If you don’t mind, that would be great…lot of people would like to see I’m sure. It’s weird, I searched again online and can’t find any mention of it; and it’s not on list of upcoming public events on Boyle’s page.
Consider it done, I'll get the feed from them tomorrow.
I've been in talks with them to help them with their presser tomorrow.

Here's the press statement.
48 Hours will be there.
WPIX will be there.
ABC will be there
Newsday will be there
Daily News and Post will be there.

Great news, that finally there is some politician willing to show some leadership and demand answers. I hope it goes well.

Do you think they might release details, or is this more for seeking information from the public?

Consider it done, I'll get the feed from them tomorrow.
I've been in talks with them to help them with their presser tomorrow.
I asked for the feed, and I'm waiting. If i dont get it, i know it's being recorded,
so I'll get yall the recording

I fear MacKay and vBoyle can be indicted for murder of Bellone. Kills himselfv
Quite frankly it was a bunch of b.s.

Those of us that know the truth know that the same pedophile elites that sign Bellone's paycheck
also sign Phil Boyle's paycheck.

The pedophile elites run the world folks, in Suffolk County and in the world.
Just look at the travesty that Justyna is experiencing. Her ex-husband was paid $800,000
to let sick perverts rape his boys and put on the dark web,

HAWKSHAW - JUST LOOK AT WHAT STU BESEN DID
WELL WHO PUT HIM IN HIS JUDGESHIP
BELLONE DID
wake up people
until the pedophile elite are nuked off the planet, it will be the same ole same ole
pedophiles running the politics in Suffolk County

The only reason that the prostitutes were dropped on Ocean Parkway
and elsewhere and then poof - voila - discovered by Malia

is because it was a smoke and mirror to distract the public to look over here

and not over there.
what is over there?
the child sex trafficking ring running rampant on Long Island - HINT Tommie Valva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist