POI: Michael Pak #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
omg
@WINDSOR -- I am almost 100% positive Pak, Brewer and the unknown male who was 48 years old killed SG that evening under the directive of Pez.

Pak went to CVS for a pack of playing cards. That was code for Pez's brothel receipt system.

She was an undercover or informant. Shannon had prior intel about John Doe. She may have been wired and she was probably on the phone with LE making a distress call once her cover was blown. This is why they won't release the call. She wasn't calling Suffolk dispatch.

This was an attempt by IA to infiltrate Paz's OP and he had her killed.

They just made the arrest of Paz in Sept. 2018. Nobody has even brought up LISK in regards to his arrest. I think he and his associates are responsible.

This is connected to the Ret. NYPD Officer Ludwig Paz who ran an underground brothel and someone in NYPD exposed her as a snitch/rat--that is why she died.

So, they were right. It was Ret. LE. Detective...From VICE who killed witnesses, informants and UCs.

Shannan got exposed. She was sent there to die by Ret. LE.
Shannan was probably fed to Paz by Ruis. I feel sick.

The Nixon tapes
The Trump tapes
The 911 tapes at Suffolk County

and
(drum roll please)

the PAK TAPES.
Oh boy oh boy
I just can't WAIT for the Netflix movie on Lost Girls.
I have a feeling that Dr. Hackett's defibrillator will get a run for his money.

I wonder if anyone on this Websleuths spoke to Michael Pak
the pot head and recorded his every word.
I wonder if he sang like a tweet tweet canary.
Now - do you think I gave these said tapes to ONLY the
Southern district?
OH NOOOOOOOO
Try Liz Garbus, Erin Moriority, ABC News, WPIX-tv,
CBS News, Dateline, who else? hmmmmmm let me think
Oh - and a lot of press.
We're just waiting for Liz to finish post production.
Time will tell.

Hi Pat Portela, how are you doing today.

Yes what you say is true, but he did return to Oak Beach, when he exposed himself to the questions of LE. If he left to avoid questioning of LE why did he then return to be questioned? See my point, he had to leave to hide something(SG?)

I agree with you about JB paying for services of SG. However if SG was refusing to give MP his share, you can understand MP's anger.

I think MP got all the money in the end, IIRC SG's wallet was empty when found.

MOO

If he left to get rid of the body, he sure didn't go far. She was found within a third of a mile from the neighbor's house. That doesn't make much sense, imho.

What you allege is plausible, but do you think he would use women who traveled from all over the northeast in his operations? I could see him wanting to keep better tabs on his workers. Given that it's been reported that any prospective "john" would be made to strip upon entering the premises, that doesn't seem inline with hiring sex workers who must travel from out-of-state. I do think it's very possible that LE is involved. I'm just not certain I agree with this scenario. MOO

Where, if at all, do you think Burke fits into the picture? TIA

@WINDSOR -- I am almost 100% positive Pak, Brewer and the unknown male who was 48 years old killed SG that evening under the directive of Paz.

Pak went to CVS for a pack of playing cards. That was code for Paz's brothel receipt system.

She was an undercover or informant. Shannon had prior intel about John Doe. She may have been wired and she was probably on the phone with LE making a distress call once her cover was blown. This is why they won't release the call. She wasn't calling Suffolk dispatch.

This was an attempt by IA to infiltrate Paz's OP and he had her killed. They just made the arrest of Paz in Sept. 2018. Nobody has even brought up LISK in regards to his arrest...I think he and his associates are responsible.

This is connected to the Ret. NYPD Officer Ludwig Paz who ran an underground brothel and someone in NYPD exposed her as a snitch/rat--that is probably why she died.

So, they were right. It was Ret. LE. Detective...From VICE NYPD who killed witnesses, informants and UCs. He listed his girls on CL and backpage. Involved in the s
ex trade since 2008 (he alleges).

I think he had John's come to him instead of using a driver after so many attempts were made to infiltrate...that way he could search the johns and keep his eye on the girls.

Shannan probably got exposed. She was sent there to die by Ret. LE.
Shannan was probably fed to Paz by Ruis. I hope I am wrong but it just makes too much sense.

why kill here there though ? seems like former LE doing this wouldnt *advertiser censored* where they eat. pardon my french. you do it somewhere else imo.

I do not believe Gilbert is one of LISK,s victims
I tend to agree with you, that Shannan Gilbert was not a victim of the LISK. Remember it was only after Shannan disappeared were the bodies of the victims of the LISK discovered. Could be two different killers, however some people feel the cases are related in some way.

I told you that the contempt of court was for Pak.

You refused to believe me and said it was the 911 call.

WRONG. I told you.

I agree with you Lady Gaga, on February 12th I wrote.........

Regarding the status of of the court proceedings to have the tapes released, I have learned from a reliable source in the Suffolk County judicial system the following.

-Suffolk County appealed to the Appellate Division, Judge Berland's order to turn over the tapes to John Ray.
-If the Appellate were to rule in the County's favor, the County would not have to turn over the tapes.
-John Ray, also made a motion to the Appellate Division to toss out the County's appeal, or order the County to turn over the tapes.

Thank you for a copy of Judge Berland's ruling regarding Michael Pak.

This site has done some very thorough sleuthing on CM and PCH as POI.

I think that MP needs to have a separate thread of his own.

I posted this Feb. 1

The more I think about it, the more I am curious about MP. However I keep coming back to PCH and his phone call, but maybe there is a linkage.

MP leaves Oak Beach with SG in his car early that morning. He has enough street smarts and experience with LE to return to 'look' for SG. Knows his car will not incriminate him from a forensic point of view, as he can easily explain SG's presence in his car.

MP goes through the motion of looking for SG in the morning, meets PCH the ever helpful local. PCH says to MP 'how can I help'.

MP replies to the effect that SG is in rehab, and if PCH would call Mari Gilbert and let her know, MP would appreciate it.

PCH does, and instantly brings focus on himself to MP's benefit.

Remember SG refused to get into to MP's car, and she was running away from him. She felt he was a threat.

Okay I got more questions.
1) That morning, why did MP leave, only to return later, where did he go, what did he do?

2) If your are on foot, and I am in a car with headlights, and I am following you, chances are if you leave the roadway I will know where you did. Pretty hard to runaway from a car, and MP could always follow on foot. But he did not have to if he got her in the car.

3) MP if he really cared about SG, could have told LE, "this is where I saw her last", "this where I think she ran into the bush" etc. I do not think he helped with the search.

4) Until otherwise disclosed, he was the last to see SG alive.

5) PCH and MP can incriminate or exonerate each other by discussing what they said to each other, but neither seems to be talking about the conversation in the morning. PCH may be afraid of MP.

6) MP may not have anything to do with the other cases, but it was very serendipitous that the other bodies were dumped nearby.

7) Has anybody checked if MP has any connection with either the LISK or AC victims?

MOO

If you have any info about MP I would be interested to see it.

Thanks WINDSOR

I think that in the early days of decapitated and mutilated bodies, LISK worked alone. Then I think he got involved with ‘parties’ including sex workers. I think that he may have found other men who were like minded and also enjoyed killing women. Some of the others would just want to brush it under the table because they had been attending sex parties with hookers.

I think CPH, J Brewer and J Burke would all fit in to one of those categories. And I think Pak sourced the girls and possibly removed bodies too. I think CPH administered drugs to paralysis or disable her.

I think CPH called Mari hoping it would discourage her from calling the police and also to prepare an alibi should LE have recovered her body quickly and it was full of drugs. I think Pak had tipped CPH that this girl was going to be missed and could be traced back to OB. I think it was a cack handed attempt to cover his tracks.

I think that in the early days of decapitated and mutilated bodies, LISK worked alone. Then I think he got involved with ‘parties’ including sex workers. I think that he may have found other men who were like minded and also enjoyed killing women. Some of the others would just want to brush it under the table because they had been attending sex parties with hookers.

I think CPH, J Brewer and J Burke would all fit in to one of those categories. And I think Pak sourced the girls and possibly removed bodies too. I think CPH administered drugs to paralysis or disable her.

I think CPH called Mari hoping it would discourage her from calling the police and also to prepare an alibi should LE have recovered her body quickly and it was full of drugs. I think Pak had tipped CPH that this girl was going to be missed and could be traced back to OB. I think it was a cack handed attempt to cover his tracks.

I think your thoughts are pretty accurate.

I thought it was strange when Pak discussed him and SG sitting in the car somewhere awaiting a call. Wish we could ask AD if it was normal that the two of them would wait for a call together or if this was the first time. if it was unusual, then, Pak def had this orchestrated with JB beforehand.

This site has done some very thorough sleuthing on CM and PCH as POI.

I think that MP needs to have a separate thread of his own.

I posted this Feb. 1

The more I think about it, the more I am curious about MP. However I keep coming back to PCH and his phone call, but maybe there is a linkage.

MP leaves Oak Beach with SG in his car early that morning. He has enough street smarts and experience with LE to return to 'look' for SG. Knows his car will not incriminate him from a forensic point of view, as he can easily explain SG's presence in his car.

MP goes through the motion of looking for SG in the morning, meets PCH the ever helpful local. PCH says to MP 'how can I help'.

MP replies to the effect that SG is in rehab, and if PCH would call Mari Gilbert and let her know, MP would appreciate it.

PCH does, and instantly brings focus on himself to MP's benefit.

Remember SG refused to get into to MP's car, and she was running away from him. She felt he was a threat.

Okay I got more questions.
1) That morning, why did MP leave, only to return later, where did he go, what did he do?

2) If your are on foot, and I am in a car with headlights, and I am following you, chances are if you leave the roadway I will know where you did. Pretty hard to runaway from a car, and MP could always follow on foot. But he did not have to if he got her in the car.

3) MP if he really cared about SG, could have told LE, "this is where I saw her last", "this where I think she ran into the bush" etc. I do not think he helped with the search.

4) Until otherwise disclosed, he was the last to see SG alive.

5) PCH and MP can incriminate or exonerate each other by discussing what they said to each other, but neither seems to be talking about the conversation in the morning. PCH may be afraid of MP.

6) MP may not have anything to do with the other cases, but it was very serendipitous that the other bodies were dumped nearby.

7) Has anybody checked if MP has any connection with either the LISK or AC victims?

MOO

If you have any info about MP I would be interested to see it.

Thanks WINDSOR
No told Dr H that SG was in rehab??!!

Absolutely !

I have long felt Pak was involved in Shannan's disappearance. And that was before I knew his name or had read about his criminal past. ( link )

Pak, 41, had served six months in prison after pleading guilty in August 2004 to a federal charge of conspiracy to misuse a passport. He was arrested on May 11, 2004, at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport after flying from Zurich with a woman from China who had a U.S. passport in someone else's name, according to the indictment.

Assistant U.S. Attorney J. Michael Worley said Pak accepted money to bring her into the country. Pak said in an interview that he accepted money to help the woman with her English and only learned about the passport problem shortly before boarding a flight with her from Sri Lanka to Zurich. By then, he said, he felt he couldn't get out of his agreement.

Add to that the claim that the 911 call ended when Shannan was "pulled into a truck" ( link )

Her mother, Mari Gilbert, has said that her daughter’s last phone call was “…23 minutes to 911 when she was grabbed and pulled into a truck.”

Along with early reports about an Asian man in an SUV (who we later learned was Pak) ( link )

Colletti said it was then that he noticed an Asian man in his 30s driving a black SUV.

"I could see a car come and stopping, coming a little bit and stopping," he said.

Asked if he thought Shannan was afraid of the man in the SUV, Colletti replied, "She was afraid of somebody."

Occam's Razor being what it is, afaics, Pak is a shoe-in for what happened to Shannan.
This is the first I've heard about Shannon being pulled into a truck at the end of her 911 call. The link above is no longer pertinent to this theory. Is there any other links that you know of that pertain to this theory? TIA.

This is the first I've heard about Shannon being pulled into a truck at the end of her 911 call. The link above is no longer pertinent to this theory. Is there any other links that you know of that pertain to this theory? TIA.

What theory are referring to? That MP was the last to see SG alive, and left before LE arrived? These things are not theories they are true, and have been verified by LE.

Shannan being pulled into a truck, was SG's late mother Mari's allegation, based on the last conversation Mari had with SG. They are both dead now, and there is no way to verify the contents of this conversation. There is some logic to this statement as MP was supposedly driving an SUV that night, which some people would refer to as a truck. It could be reasonable to believe that MP who was chasing SG, caught up with SG that night, and pulled her into his vehicle, and then left Oak Beach.

What theory are referring to? That MP was the last to see SG alive, and left before LE arrived? These things are not theories they are true, and have been verified by LE.

Shannan being pulled into a truck, was SG's late mother Mari's allegation, based on the last conversation Mari had with SG. They are both dead now, and there is no way to verify the contents of this conversation. There is some logic to this statement as MP was supposedly driving an SUV that night, which some people would refer to as a truck. It could be reasonable to believe that MP who was chasing SG, caught up with SG that night, and pulled her into his vehicle, and then left Oak Beach.

I was referring to her being pulled into the truck, just as I wrote.

I hadn't heard that as of yet and yes I agree with you, that MP could very well have caught up with her etc etc. In fact that theory makes the most sense.

I was referring to her being pulled into the truck, just as I wrote.

I hadn't heard that as of yet and yes I agree with you, that MP could very well have caught up with her etc etc. In fact that theory makes the most sense.

I think it much more likely that Pak bailed on her after Coletti told him that he had called LE.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back