Poland Poland - Sam Kennedy, Scots holidaymaker, failed to board his flight from Krakow to Glasgow, 27 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm possibly in the minority, but in cases like this I actually DO feel like some kind of explanation is warranted. Not necessarily all of the details, but something. When people give you their time and sometimes their money after you request their help, is being told what happened too much to ask?

I'm possibly in the minority, but in cases like this I actually DO feel like some kind of explanation is warranted. Not necessarily all of the details, but something. When people give you their time and sometimes their money after you request their help, is being told what happened too much to ask?

Oh my friend
Poland is wonderful
Food is delicious
Girls are beautiful
Vodka is strong
Head is weak hahaha
:D
Welcome!!!

Police in Poland told the Record the young Scot has been traced after leaving the country.

Sister Robyn Kennedy shared the news and said: "Sam has contacted us and we now know he is safe and well.

"The police are now happy to close the inquiry. Thank you everybody who put time and effort into helping us find him. We would appreciate some privacy as a family now. Thank you."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back