Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son is white but dark complected and is similar height and weight driving a white SUV. I'm sure people would look twice at him and call it in. They've had so many calls with possible sightings to check out. I personally think he would blend in rather than stand out.

There are many black men with beards walking around. I can think of a couple of guys I know who could resemble him off the top of my head.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes every area is different. I have a good eye for people that's probably what happens when your married to a cop. Lol. He would stand out as we don't have many black folks living in my city. I don't know why.

Police update on Fox News. About to begin. Can't link [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends what area you live. He would stand out in OC CA where I live.

I think he might be dead as well the cowardly way.

I have a very dear friend that is about 15 minutes away from Fairmount Park right now. I texted her and she hadn't even heard about this killer until I gave her the info.

LE needs tips/sightings from the public and unfortunately, this case is really not being covered (locally) as much as it should be--so people (in other states) are not fully informed just yet.

Thank you JLS. I'm on WS on my phone and streaming presser on my iPad. Way too much multi tasking for me

Lol, I just had to close a bunch of windows because my computer was whining at me. :eek:

Beginning!

Presser: reward of $50,000 for his arrest, money from the FBI.

$50,000 reward for arrest of Stephens.

(Paraphrasing)

Urging him to turn himself in or to call family, pastor etc.

Search considered nationwide.

Q&A now

I realize that. I only think it's baffling because he has very distinctive looks. I'm sure I would recognize him if in my area it's already been over 24hrs.

I imagine it's possible he's altered his appearance in some way.

I imagine it's possible he's altered his appearance in some way.
I would guess he has already altered his appearance with a gunshot to the head. It's gone on too long to be a suicide by cop.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Still asking him to turn himself in. Want to get this resolved peacefully. Call friend, family member, pastor. They're waiting for call.

Get resolved as fast as possible.

Need tips FBI line 1-800-CALLFBI

Reach is nationwide

No reason to believe hes not in same vehicle

Can't go out and buy new vehicle, no reports of him stealing a vehicle

Interviewed several people he knows, can't figure out what sparked the killing

Located a lot of people he's been talking to on cell phone, they've been cooperative

Following any lead, look into the past and bring anything that will help find him

No evidence he's outside of Ohio

Be careful, vigilant, watch over each other. Traumatizing to community, have counselors available working with family, LE, etc.

Searched every vehicle location where he worked, friends, family, etc.

Recovered some items, some weapons, personal items. Can definitely say he's armed.

Looking at video around area. Can't say they found that vehicle in video. Hard because the vehicle and color is so common.

A lot of things going on in his life, can't concentrate on one issue that led to this. Not sure what triggered it.

Some lead came in from Philly area. Please continue to send leads in

[video=twitter;854046724763119617]https://twitter.com/PhillyPolice/status/854046724763119617[/video]

BC News‏Verified account @NBCNews [video=twitter;854053758610755584]https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/854053758610755584[/video]More

Cleveland police say there’s “no truth” to reports that Facebook killing suspect Steve Stephens is in Philadelphia

I would guess he has already altered his appearance with a gunshot to the head. It's gone on too long to be a suicide by cop.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I think your probably right. Although it could end up like the Christopher Dorner case. That was near me. I will never forget that case. It had everyone on edge especially LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back