Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he just drove up to a random old man and shot him.

hopefully they find this coward soon and end him.
He will likely turn the gun on himself if he hasn't already. All the cases like this I have seen they do. With what he posted on his FB he said he had done gone too far... and he to his fraternity that he had done "F"ed up. I seen the video and he made sure to show his nametag. He supposedly worked with special needs kids. I doubt that he will let police take him in. IMHO

If anyone wants to sleuths Stephens to see if he has a prior record or anything in his background that might indicate he would do something like this go ahead.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON AND DO NOT SLEUTH ANYONE AROUND HIM. ONLY STEPHENS
THANKS

There don't seem to be any past or current criminal cases under that name on the Cuyahoga County docket. That doesn't preclude charges having been filed in city courts or other counties, but if the guy had any type of serious record I have a hard time believing he could work at Beech Brook.

ETA: A few years ago they stopped showing TPOs on the Cuyahoga County docket. So a current or prior TPO would be the type of thing that would not show here, (but again, I don't think he'd get a job working with kids with such a history. MOO.)

"Williams said the city was not on lockdown and urged people to watch out for each other. He said Cleveland police had paired up in squad cars as they hunted for Stephens. Other law enforcement officers were also riding with Cleveland officers, the police said.

"He needs to turn himself in so that he can get the help that he needs and he can't keep victimizing this community based on his issues," Williams said."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/16/us/cleveland-homicide-facebook-video/

I'm in my late 50s and my mom's been gone for years but it's times like this I sure could use one of her hugs. She always helped me to see that there's more good than bad in this world.

I'll send you a hug, friend. This is a scary time. But we are overwhelmingly GOOD as humans!!!

If anyone wants to sleuths Stephens to see if he has a prior record or anything in his background that might indicate he would do something like this go ahead.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON AND DO NOT SLEUTH ANYONE AROUND HIM. ONLY STEPHENS
THANKS

Probably already said but MSM says no record found...except traffic violations. (last I read, anyway)

he uploaded a video earlier today before this all happened, its 4 minutes long, dont think i can link it (?)

its on youtube, he sounds just like he does in the video on the heavy page, very matter of fact, in it he does directly state that at least some of the other murders he is talking about are in the past, he gives locations.

Claims he killed 13.

What kind of gun(s) is he armed with, anyone know? (I didn't watch the video, nor plan to.) Tia.

My local news said that the ex girlfriend and Stephen's mom and family are under police protection.

I watched the videos on the Heavy article, except the one with sweet Mr. Goodwin. I can't watch his last sweet seconds walking down the street with his happy and full Easter belly. May you sleep in peace, sir. You were successful in life and made it all the way to the title of "elderly". You deserved so much more from your last moments. And that coward would never have chosen a young, spry, strong man who could have harmed him back. He chose someone who has lived this life well into his years. And also to JL- this is in no way your fault! You will have the weight of the world on your shoulders and in your heart, but he is the ONLY one responsible for this horror. I hope you eventually find peace and I know that will be hard.

Anyway, the videos (the "other" videos)---- he goes from blaming everything on his ex and his mom. Says he's never done anything shady like that before. THEN, he goes on to talk about other murders he has committed. So which one is it you narcissistic, sadistic, sociopathic bleep!? Is it her fault today or have you done this many times? The answer is that you are a soulless monster who feels the need to have a whole lot of attention and will stop at nothing to get it. He was EATING up the facebook live comments. he was looking at them the whole time he was driving. I do think they could have tracked him easier, but I am also betting that a psychologist told them his chances of murdering again are greatly increased, as long as he has an audience. It needed to be shut down, for people's safety. I will not be surprised if he is trying to post other places, though.

May today be your last. Your type of evil is not needed in this world. Death row, my butt. I hope you don't make it that long.

"Facebook has issued a statement stating:*“This is a horrific crime and we do not allow this kind of content on Facebook. We work hard to keep a safe environment on Facebook, and are in touch with law enforcement in emergencies when there are direct threats to physical safety.”"

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...Shooting-Facebook-Live-Manhunt-419571853.html

I find that rich coming from Facebook. In the last few months, they've had several incidents of airing rapes and other crimes, and letting the videos stay up for hours.

Thank you, Tricia. I think the name spelling may be incorrect, and to make it less likely to sleuth the wrong person, perhaps his name in the thread title can be changed to Steven Stephens instead of Steven Stevens.mmi
Thank you.. I changed it to Stephens.

He will likely turn the gun on himself if he hasn't already. All the cases like this I have seen they do. With what he posted on his FB he said he had done gone too far... and he to his fraternity that he had done "F"ed up. I seen the video and he made sure to show his nametag. He supposedly worked with special needs kids. I doubt that he will let police take him in. IMHO

James Holmes, Dylan Roof, Eric Frein, Jason Dalton... seen plenty that surrender peacefully

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In one of his videos he talks about going to death row and killing more people to ensure it. I think he may just get caught.

A previous poster speculated it may have been in the past ( IF if it's even true) that he killed others. I wonder if he was in the military maybe?
Also , I was thinking today when families are gathered at homes, it may be possible to kill a large group like that and it not be ' reported' all that soon. My entire family was together today so if something had happened, no family members would have noticed any of us were missing because we were all together. It's horrible to think about but so is this whole story. :(

He looks to me like he's sitting in the passenger seat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back