Police Misconduct??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Littledear, I did hear that of the total of $250,000 that $150,000 was done in one big transaction. From that I would take it that the rest was trickeled into his account.

So far Steve Peterson seems to be a stand up guy. Haven't seen him on tv or if I have I've forgotten, haven't read much if anything quoted. Geraldo seems hell bent on making his role in this more than the adult son...talking conspiracy and hush money is just so Geraldo!

Toms Girl:

I could kiss your little hinny! Just going to send Barn Goddess a post that I have been looking for the last 45 minutes for that darn will. And here you are...........

Thanks!!!!!!

So far Steve Peterson seems to be a stand up guy. Haven't seen him on tv or if I have I've forgotten, haven't read much if anything quoted. Geraldo seems hell bent on making his role in this more than the adult son...talking conspiracy and hush money is just so Geraldo!
I know :D It's almost funny how he & Craig are trying to twist everything into Steve being DP's accomplice in crime. I would like to know what the transfer of money was about unless DP thought his assets would be frozen or something after Stacy went missing. :confused:

Toms Girl:

I could kiss your little hinny! Just going to send Barn Goddess a post that I have been looking for the last 45 minutes for that darn will. And here you are...........
Thanks!!!!!!
You're more than welcome, but you can skip the "hinny kiss" :)

LOL

Good, because I didn't have any intention of kissing your "hinny".

smacking fives instead! :)

And in typical Geraldo fashion!

I know :D It's almost funny how he & Craig are trying to twist everything into Steve being DP's accomplice in crime. I would like to know what the transfer of money was about unless DP thought his assets would be frozen or something after Stacy went missing. :confused:

I think that's exactly what Drew thought was going to happen. He's entitled to do whatever he wants with that money. It's his money. He could burn it if he wants to.

I think that's exactly what Drew thought was going to happen. He's entitled to do whatever he wants with that money. It's his money. He could burn it if he wants to.
You're right and according to DP's version of the story this would be perfectly innocent since (according to him) Stacy already took $25,000, and left to be with one of her six (?) boyfriends. So he trusts his son and doesn't want her to have access to any more of the money. ;)

I wonder if DP is starting to realize that his time is coming to an end very soon?

He knows that he has NO REMORSE for his killings, but just maybe, being the egotistical person he is, he thinks (I created) the children, so he, in his mind transferring the money to his son's account(s) (Steve) makes him feel in his mind he is a "good" guy.

He actually could care about the children since they have not been removed from his care yet!!! (Which, there has to be 100 WS'S and 100 find.stacy. posters have been wondering............why???????

I wonder if DP is starting to realize that his time is coming to an end very soon?

He knows that he has NO REMORSE for his killings, but just maybe, being the egotistical person he is, he thinks (I created) the children, so he, in his mind transferring the money to his son's account(s) (Steve) makes him feel in his mind he is a "good" guy.

He actually could care about the children since they have not been removed from his care yet!!! (Which, there has to be 100 WS'S and 100 find.stacy. posters have been wondering............why???????
I don't know what's in his mind (and don't really want to :D) but I do think the kids are safe since he still can control them. Maybe Steve was raised in the same controlling manner and even though he's grown now still knows what dad is capable of? Stacy became a threat to him when she said she wanted to leave and especially if she knew about Kathleen's death.

gosh panthera:

reading what you said, in a psycological theory, DP and Steve can connect as "males, but in DP'S mind any female that doesn't meet/obey/etc. him is not good enough and has to be eliminated.

But Steve, does not believe in that, he believes in the honor of the "blue" code (police) which both him and his father have in common.

No one has seen DP for a few days now and all the media have left, so we can only assume that DP is hat home with all the children. Yet, even here and on the findstacy.com site, no one has come forward and said they feel the children are in danger.

Interesting....................I spend every day worrying about them.

gosh panthera:

reading what you said, in a psycological theory, DP and Steve can connect as "males, but in DP'S mind any female that doesn't meet/obey/etc. him is not good enough and has to be eliminated.

But Steve, does not believe in that, he believes in the honor of the "blue" code (police) which both him and his father have in common.

No one has seen DP for a few days now and all the media have left, so we can only assume that DP is hat home with all the children. Yet, even here and on the findstacy.com site, no one has come forward and said they feel the children are in danger.

Interesting....................I spend every day worrying about them.
I don't think the children are in danger of DP physically hurting or killing them, but I do worry about them and feel there's a lot of emotional abuse in that house if he's as controlling as has been reported. The children are also without their mothers, and this is probably especially hard for Kathleen's kids who have now lost twice. :(

Randy, I hope you are right about Steve. But I'm concerned for him because he accepted a quarter million dollars from his dad. This act alone, makes him suspicious. Everyone says how manipulative D.P. is, but Steve strikes me as a man that is smart enough to stay away from suspicious behavior if he isn't involved.

Perhaps it's just protecting his inheritence, but I say the money is not worth it. JMO

While I think Drew is a slimy creep, I'm going to hold judgment on this money thing until we know more. Drew's a lying maniplulative user and abuser, but if he's thinking that he'll have to go to jail, might lose his retirement from the BPD, and someone will have to raise his four children, this might be money for that purpose. It would be a huge burden for a newly married 28-year old to suddenly inherit four children. The financial burden would be enough to perhaps end his marriage. So, I realize that in the light of DefendDrew.com, this looks very suspicious, but we really do have to keep in mind that these four children still have to have a place to live and will have to have all the things that it takes for them to grow up. Yes, the older two have trust funds from their mother and Stacy's life insurance policy has yet to turn up (yes, I'm certain there is one), but that money would go a long way to easing the transition to Steve and his wife. So, thus far it looks like this is Drew's money and he really does have the right to do with it as he pleases. Yes, if some of it came from joint accounts, it may look worse, but we all know Stacy won't be coming back to raise her children. If Steve and his wife can provide the children with a loving stable home and they are willing to do it, then I think that is great. I know some have thought that Cassandra would want the kids, but at her age, that would be a huge responsibility. Hopefully, she can be in the children's lives in a major way, but they still need two parents. The money thing seems to be the least of worries right now. Steve cheating on a girlfriend? This seems like gossip to me that is totally unimportant and irrelevant at this juncture. JMO

What's so interesting about the will is the time it emerges and the fact it is hand written in all capitol letters. Seems to me that with the money they had tied up in businesses and other assets they would have had a will drawn up by an attorney and sealed with the state when they executed it. Most people with those kinds of assets do not leave a handwritten will..in all capitol letters, witnessed by only friends of their husband vs their own firends and family. Most married couples execute a will together. That alone should have sent up a red flag.

Randy thank you for the pictures..it looks like the level of the water in the canal has dropped significantly from earlier pics.

What's so interesting about the will is the time it emerges and the fact it is hand written in all capitol letters. Seems to me that with the money they had tied up in businesses and other assets they would have had a will drawn up by an attorney and sealed with the state when they executed it. Most people with those kinds of assets do not leave a handwritten will..in all capitol letters, witnessed by only friends of their husband vs their own firends and family. Most married couples execute a will together. That alone should have sent up a red flag.
That's exactly what I was thinking that in addition to him being a cop (and in danger of being killed in the line of duty) they had businesses and children together and a person in that position would normally have a Will drawn up by a lawyer just to make sure everything is "legal" and can go to the beneficiaries without any questions.

You're right in that would have been the mature thing to do, but a handwritten will would be awfully difficult to forge. Many people their age with minor children don't have wills at all because most people their age (at that time), just don't think they are going to die soon. It's strange but I don't recall anyone ever thinking it wasn't legitimate. Even if they weren't getting along (and we know many of their problems now), when there are children involved, in the event of the death of one parent, the children would be raised by the surviving parent and the decedent would most likely want their assets to benefit their children. Maybe I'm missing something, but even though it's not very professional it was a will that apparently was valid in the state of Illinois.

I find it unlikely that in the future, any woman will make a will with Drew Peterson (tongue in cheek).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back