Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband moved out around 5 p.m. I think it's safe to figure out what SB and DB were talking about for so long.

I realize that but why sit outside and leave an infant and three young children to themselves? Women can talk forever; what they were talking about doesn't concern me. My guess is they were talking about men. Then one happened to stroll along and start talking with them. He stays an hour and a half and returns to pick up converstion later in the evening with the one whose husband is gone for the night....but stands outside.

possible but not likely.

Now the question is why does JI suspect Samantha as the culprit who took Lisa?

According to that chart the temp was about 55 degrees @ midnight. Please correct me if I am wrong..
The red line is the temp and it is sitting just under the 70 degree mark at 11:30pm which is the time SB went in.

The red line is the temp and it is sitting just under the 70 degree mark at 11:30pm which is the time SB went in.

The graph I was looking at started at midnight and it was 55 degrees at midnight Oct 3/4. Oh well..

Does the exact temperature matter? It was unseasonably warm and I loved it! And that warmth meant that SB and DB could sit outside for hours.

Does the exact temperature matter? It was unseasonably warm and I loved it! And that warmth meant that SB and DB could sit outside for hours.
Like I have been saying the whole time, it was beautiful that night and MANY of us were out that night and many more had our windows open. The exact temp does not matter, but I think you have to admit that there is quite a difference between 55 and 70 when you are sitting outside, especially in October here.

Drinking could also make one tolerate the cold easier. It's not in dispute they were outside drinking and living it up, the actual temperature doesn't really matter because we don't know how they were dressed as well.

I think the question about weather related to witness seeing an unclothed OR a baby with a Tshirt and diaper .. two different eyewitness stating things. The Motorcycle man said it was "cold" and that is why he looked at the man carrying the tshirt/diapered baby, the man was also wearing a TShirt it seems....or maybe he said something else totally because his story changed several different times as well.

It doesn't matter to me but the point is we have these witnesses saying it was cold and about 55 degrees at midnight. Some say a man was carrying a baby. It appears it was a beautiful day with temp in the 80's. It also appears that the temp drops between 25 and 35 degrees by 5:00am...at that time of year. I am going by the charts and almanac. Enough has been wasted on temperature.

If LE took tape and dispenser, they took it in case they find a body wrapped up in material. Where did they find the tape and dispenser? How and when did Lisa leave the house? I think they both played down the chance that JI was irate when he arrived home and not simply asking questions quietly. DB reacted immediately for someone who was passed out. She jumped up and KNEW something was wrong. But then again she is histrionic. The question remains was she drunk at this time or not?

It doesn't matter to me but the point is we have these witnesses saying it was cold and about 55 degrees at midnight. Some say a man was carrying a baby. It appears it was a beautiful day with temp in the 80's. It also appears that the temp drops between 25 and 35 degrees by 5:00am...at that time of year.
Which witnesses say this. We have only MT saying it was cold and I called him wrong from the very start. I have seen nobody else saying it was cold.

Which witnesses say this. We have only MT saying it was cold and I called him wrong from the very start. I have seen nobody else saying it was cold.

I'm done with this temperature stuff. It could have remained 80 degrees at midnight too. The farmer's almanac and the weather reports are all wrong...

...they, police and dogs just can't get the fact right.

What does it matter? A cadaver dog hit inside the house? This kinda reminds me of O.J when he said there was only a little bit of blood in the blazer.

How many hits are necessary for you to believe a dead body was there? It seems like the only evidence some may accept is if there were a video. At this point, I'm not sure that would be conclusive evidence.

It is a FACT that a cadaver dog hit inside the house. Somebody died in the house.

BBM

It is not a fact that someone died in the house. It's also not a fact that DB was the one involved, either directly or indirectly, with the result of that 'hit'.

I'm done with this temperature stuff. It could have remained 80 degrees at midnight, the almanac and the charts are all wrong, for all I care.

I'd prefer to go with the person that actually lives in the neighborhood and remembers what the temp was that night vs what any book says, but that's just me.

I asked a meteorologist that I know. Without contacting the National Weather Service to be 100 percent positive but this comes from an expert....

The high temperature on Oct. 3 was 81 degrees. (fact) The low on Oct. 4th was 52 degrees (fact) so that would have been just before dawn.

Stands to reason it was certainly in the 60s by 10:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Hope this helps.

These temperatures were those recorded at KCI. North Lister is south and so typically would be a temperature or two warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member