Police seize dog after baby killed in Wales

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Malamuts are the most gentle breed I've ever come across.

These stories all have a common theme - humans who don't properly train and supervise.
Sheromom said:
This is a strange case and I hope more information becomes available. Obviously, keep an eye on your baby at all times but all the Malamutes I have ever met have been such loving animals. A woman walks her dogs (six Malamutes) where I walk my Papillon. My little animal will run up and growl at them.....arrrs....and they will just laugh at her, tails wagging. I would leave a Malamute with a baby long before I would my tiny Pap! Of course, if the dog had been abused, it was likely unstable to begin with. I just want to know a bit more information.
The Vicious dogs- yes Vicious dogs that attacked my dog and nearly killed her in front of me were... Malamutes, so don't tell me Malamutes are gentle. It was a completely unprovoked attack. She was on leash- they were stray and had no business being where they were. They escaped from their house which was quite a distance from the house we were in front of!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
They also attacked their pool lady 10 days later and she required 15 stitches.

An inquest has concluded and returned a verdict of accidental death. The baby died through 'compression of the skull' caused by a dog bite.

The family actually had two dogs, a terrier and the Alaskan Malmut they'd recently taken in. The Malmut slept in the porch and the terrier inside the house, I think. Neither had shown any aggressiveness to the children before.

Mom put newborn Eliza-Mae in her pram in the nursery for a few moments while she opened the front door to see her five-year old into his school taxi. The Malmut walked past her into the house.

When Mom went back inside, baby was laying on the floor beside the pram dead. It isn't known which dog killed the baby. Both were seized by the police and later killed.

Very, very sad case. That tiny pink coffin at the funeral...

Rest in peace little one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pet-dog-died-accidentally-coroner-rules.html
It could've been both dogs. My guess is the malamute was the aggressor and provoked the terrier into attacking too...

The Vicious dogs- yes Vicious dogs that attacked my dog and nearly killed her in front of me were... Malamutes, so don't tell me Malamutes are gentle. It was a completely unprovoked attack. She was on leash- they were stray and had no business being where they were. They escaped from their house which was quite a distance from the house we were in front of!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
They also attacked their pool lady 10 days later and she required 15 stitches.

My daughter gave me strict instructions when walking her staffy I must pick up her dog and walk away in a different direction if I should ever see one of these 'husky looking dogs'. One day she stopped her car and pointed out this dog to warn me what they look like. She lives in a dog culture area and it's only these dogs that have ever been really aggressive.
OMG LinasK that's a worst nightmare and I'm so sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back