POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That letter to Intel was written within a couple days of Kyron disappearing. He didn't know anything yet, and may have been working under the assumption it was a kidnap for ransom deal.

He threw out the two newspapers because he suspected (or knew) they were on to the MFH and LE did not want that info out yet.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing nefarious or suspicious about his actions given the time frame and context in which they occurred.

I'm interested... that he suspected the media was onto the MFH plot?? Then, Why didn't he take Baby K and leave then..??? Why wait until the 23 or so..?? I would think that is "placeing a minor in known danger." If that is true...!! :waitasec:

Is there a link about Kaine throwing out certain media due to the MFH? I never saw that.

I could pull an article when they turned away the Oregoian and W.W cuz they weren't team players... but thats all I got...:) :twocents:

I'm interested... that he suspected the media was onto the MFH plot?? Then, Why didn't he take Baby K and leave then..??? Why wait until the 23 or so..?? I would think that is "placeing a minor in known danger." If that is true...!! :waitasec:

He did take the baby and leave. The WW story with Terri and the lawn was published after Kaine was gone. But the visit occurred a few days before Kaine found out. WW was onto the story before LE had a chance to tell Kaine. Kaine left the house *immediately* after LE warned him, which was the day of the sting. He said he only had about 15 minutes to gather things and leave. That's why he was so dressed down when he arrived at court that time. He hardly had any clothes.

He did take the baby and leave. The WW story with Terri and the lawn was published after Kaine was gone. But the visit occurred a few days before Kaine found out. WW was onto the story before LE had a chance to tell Kaine. Kaine left the house *immediately* after LE warned him, which was the day of the sting. He said he only had about 15 minutes to gather things and leave. That's why he was so dressed down when he arrived at court that time. He hardly had any clothes.

OK.. read that article...but I don't see anything leading up to a MFH.. I've been at friends houses and when there is nothing to talk about... I start talking about the lawn, flowers, and trees... I don't see any indication that the reporter was aware of a MFH plot.... :)

Respectfully snipped:

10) She scopes out the crowd and takes Kyron back and forth to her truck during the science fair to test out if people see her. She also shows him where she'll park later.
11) She tells him to meet her off the side entrance for their appointment, reminds him where she'll park the truck and tells him not to be long and not to talk to a bunch of kids but come quickly.

If she and Kyron go back and forth from the truck wouldn't that in itself draw attention?

How could TH be sure that Kyron wasn't in the school telling his friends that he had to leave for a dr. appt., but would be back?

Surely she couldn't have taken a chance and left him among others where he had the potential of spilling evidence against her. I see that as being a big risk.

JMHO

If they knew about the MFH early on, could this be part of the reason for stationing a LEO inside the home? That way they could keep close tabs on Terri's actions and provide for the safety of KH and Baby K. I imagine there were a variety of reasons for going that route, but I now wonder if this factored into that decision. I seem to remember LE staying with Somer Thompson's family, but this doesn't always seem to be the case.

That letter to Intel was written within a couple days of Kyron disappearing. He didn't know anything yet, and may have been working under the assumption it was a kidnap for ransom deal.

He threw out the two newspapers because he suspected (or knew) they were on to the MFH and LE did not want that info out yet.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing nefarious or suspicious about his actions given the time frame and context in which they occurred.

I take it from a different angle and suggest that him sending out a company-wide email for no one to talk and mentions that he will be talking with the legal department suggests to me that, IF (BIG IF THEORY HERE) Kaine Horman actually didn't go to work that day, wasn't seen by anyone at his office, or alternatively WAS there but left and was seen leaving, this letter effectively shut up witnesses, scaring them into compliance with the threat of legal action.

Of course, that's just one perspective of many that I've had.

Adding a theory;

TH is NOT responsible for what has happened to Kyron but is responsible for covering up what happened to him. She is doing this to protect someone she loves very much.

This is the theory that is most heartbreaking to contemplate.

Respectfully snipped:

If she and Kyron go back and forth from the truck wouldn't that in itself draw attention?

How could TH be sure that Kyron wasn't in the school telling his friends that he had to leave for a dr. appt., but would be back?

Surely she couldn't have taken a chance and left him among others where he had the potential of spilling evidence against her. I see that as being a big risk.

JMHO

I think she could have gone herself or with him to 'get something for the science fair' or 'for the baby' or whatever. The point being, people wouldn't remember when/if she left. She may have gone alone back and forth but I think this is part of it...

I take it from a different angle and suggest that him sending out a company-wide email for no one to talk and mentions that he will be talking with the legal department suggests to me that, IF (BIG IF THEORY HERE) Kaine Horman actually didn't go to work that day, wasn't seen by anyone at his office, or alternatively WAS there but left and was seen leaving, this letter effectively shut up witnesses, scaring them into compliance with the threat of legal action.

I took the email as, Kaine asking people not to talk to media, I don't believe he meant LE.

I took the email as, Kaine asking people not to talk to media, I don't believe he meant LE.

That's how I read it too. I think it was intended as asking people to refrain from talking to the media..

I'm not sure about the motive, but I suspect the loss of income from her older son going to live with his grandparents triggered some arguments about money. Possibly she was being asked to pay child support, and she didn't want to go back to work. She couldn't get a teaching job and didn't want to work a cash register. I believe the atmosphere in the home was so poisoned that TH was in a rage.

I think it probably ticked her off that Kaine felt he could afford to support the family on his salary alone when it was to enable KYRON (his son with Desiree) to have a SAHM from the age of 2 until present, but she was expected(?) to go back to work and deprive Baby K (his daughter with her) of the same privilege.

I can imagine being resentful if I had spent five years playing full-time mommy to my stepson, and then being told I had to go back to work and put MY BIOLOGICAL CHILD into daycare.

MOO. Totally MOO.

I guess one could look at it as though to suggest that if information got to the media, it would surely paint a different picture, and as we know, LE keeps a pretty tight rein on information.

I think it probably ticked her off that Kaine felt he could afford to support the family on his salary alone when it was to enable KYRON (his son with Desiree) to have a SAHM from the age of 2 until present, but she was expected(?) to go back to work and deprive Baby K (his daughter with her) of the same privilege.

I can imagine being resentful if I had spent five years playing full-time mommy to my stepson, and then being told I had to go back to work and put MY BIOLOGICAL CHILD into daycare.

MOO. Totally MOO.

I have never seen anyplace that Kaine was forcing Terri to go back to work. I do know that he was asked if they were having financial problems and he said no.

Can't really state my theory... I just don't think Terri and Dede were involved.. period.

My theory is that TH has lived a double life for a long time. I feel that she is a manipulative sociopath. I feel this way because I think that she had gotten by her entire life by using people. She even got one man to pay child support for another man's child..??? I think she targets men and uses them to get what she wants. I think she found pleasure in taking Kaine away from DY. And I think she now hates and is jealous of DY because Dy is beautiful in great shape and seems to have been happy before Kyron disappeared. I feel like she has built up rage that is deep rooted and disturbing. I think that she never loved Kaine, only saw him as a person to use in order to have a house and car and whatnot. I feel like it is possible that she had a deep hate for Kyron because she had to force herself to pretend to care about him. I think that she ended up hating both of them sooo much that she began having fantasies about getting rid of them somehow. I think she asked the LS to kill Kaine and immediately realized that she had made a mistake and decided to get into damage control mode. I think some time went by and she got brave again.....realizing that she had to do things on her own, she planned and carried out Kyron's murder. I think her motive is pure hate and that she is very very sick.

I think she seduces men and women...with ulterior motives to get them to do what she wants. you probably know what I am getting at with that one...

I think Kyron knew that she didn't like him, I think he saw her rage at times and I think she may have been psychologically abusing Kyron in a cruel spiteful way. I think he loved his Dad, but cried and begged to live with his real mom.

These are the vibes I get from her.

She even got one man to pay child support for another man's child..???
He adopted the child, therefore the child was his responsibility.

On what grounds could he sue if some of his co-workers truthfully told LE or the media that no, they hadn't seen KH the morning Kyron disappeared or yes, he was there but he left at [time] and was unaccounted for the rest of the day?

I haven't seen DS threatening to sue anybody for saying she was there but left. Could she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA