POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On what grounds could he sue if some of his co-workers truthfully told LE or the media that no, they hadn't seen KH the morning Kyron disappeared or yes, he was there but he left at [time] and was unaccounted for the rest of the day?

I haven't seen DS threatening to sue anybody for saying she was there but left. Could she?

I don't know... but her attorney is also specializes in personal injury. Seems he's had some experience suing people for damages.

In my opinion DY and her LE husband did not care for TH and pointed LE in her direction. Therefore all eyes have been on her instead of on what happened to Kyron. They have made a point of trying to make the evidence fit the POI instead of following the evidence.
All these threads are about the escapades of TH and not about Kyron and what happened to him.

In my opinion DY and her LE husband did not care for TH and pointed LE in her direction. Therefore all eyes have been on her instead of on what happened to Kyron. They have made a point of trying to make the evidence fit the POI instead of following the evidence.
All these threads are about the escapades of TH and not about Kyron and what happened to him.

I believe that LE had a strong witness or 2 that placed Terri with Kyron outside which is why the parents were told immediately that this is an isolated incident. LE would NOT place the rest of the school's population at risk without hard evidence that Kyron was last seen with Terri outside. The ONLY reason she hasn't been taken in is because they cannot find Kyron..alive or otherwise. They are gathering evidence and are getting ready to present their case. If Kyron were alive, surely Terri would have produced him by now and received reduced charges and some possible mental help. At this point, we know Kyron has not been found and in my opinion...Terri will be brought up on charges before the first school day.

I believe that LE had a strong witness or 2 that placed Terri with Kyron outside which is why the parents were told immediately that this is an isolated incident. LE would NOT place the rest of the school's population at risk without hard evidence that Kyron was last seen with Terri outside.

"The last time this child was seen was inside the school and was never seen leaving the school," Staton told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?section=cnn_latest

"I can't say for certainty that it wasn't stranger to stranger. I can't," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

we are what, over two months into this and I really still have no idea what I believe.

I believe it is very disturbing to me the way Terri was almost immediately vilified in the court of public perception.

I also find it highly disturbing that all these weeks later she still is unable to give LE some sort of credible timeline for her morning THAT THEY CAN SUBSTANTIATE. I find it most disturbing of all that no one can answer my biggest question.

Where is Kyron?

Ah crap, save room up there on the fence BeanE, I feela need to climb back up and ride again. I hate this case.

we are what, over two months into this and I really still have no idea what I believe.

I believe it is very disturbing to me the way Terri was almost immediately vilified in the court of public perception.

I also find it highly disturbing that all these weeks later she still is unable to give LE some sort of credible timeline for her morning THAT THEY CAN SUBSTANTIATE. I find it most disturbing of all that no one can answer my biggest question.

Where is Kyron?

Ah crap, save room up there on the fence BeanE, I feela need to climb back up and ride again. I hate this case.

Maybe it isn't her timeline they're trying to substantiate.

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

If Dede is sincere and this is what she and Terri feared, what is their theory? Who would have a motive to take Kyron and be after her as well? Do random stranger pedophile predators ever come after the fortysomething stepmom after a few weeks have gone by?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

If Dede is sincere and this is what she and Terri feared, what is their theory? Who would have a motive to take Kyron and be after her as well?

It can't have missed your attention the number of people who've said "I'd go to Portland and (insert threat here) Terri to get the truth from her."

There are enough whackjobs in the world who could follow up. I'm not suggesting anyone HERE is a whackjob, but I've seen those posts on the media websites and I'd be in fear for Terri, also. I just happen to think someone who means Terri harm is a lot closer than a web-based whackjob.

It can't have missed your attention the number of people who've said "I'd go to Portland and (insert threat here) Terri to get the truth from her."

There are enough whackjobs in the world who could follow up. I'm not suggesting anyone HERE is a whackjob, but I've seen those posts on the media websites and I'd be in fear for Terri, also. I just happen to think someone who means Terri harm is a lot closer than a web-based whackjob.

Yes debs but that was not my point. There are plenty of whackjobs out in the world and I have no doubt one of them could hurt Terri if they're convinced she's getting away with murder.

But I meant the part where the same person who took Kyron gets after Terri to threaten her life as well. I'm trying to find reasons why someone would do that.

It appears to me that a sexual predator would be unlikely to target both a seven year old boy and her forty years old stepmother for the same reasons. Maybe if he had to get rid of the adult to get at the child but not several weeks afterwards.

So who is it that they say they're afraid of? Someone with reason to want both Kyron and Terri out of his/her way? Someone who hates Terri and took Kyron just to hurt Terri? Someone who thinks Terri can get him/her hanged for Kyron's disappearance because of something she knows?

Yes debs but that was not my point. There are plenty of whackjobs out in the world and I have no doubt one of them could hurt Terri if they're convinced she's getting away with murder.

But I meant the part where the same person who took Kyron gets after Terri to threaten her life as well. I'm trying to find reasons why someone would do that.

It appears to me that a sexual predator would be unlikely to target both a seven year old boy and her forty years old stepmother for the same reasons. Maybe if he had to get rid of the adult to get at the child but not several weeks afterwards.

So who is it that they say they're afraid of? Someone with reason to want both Kyron and Terri out of his/her way? Someone who hates Terri and took Kyron just to hurt Terri? Someone who thinks Terri can get him/her hanged for Kyron's disappearance because of something she knows?

Where was it reported that this was the work of a sexual predator?

As to the last paragraph of questions, my answer stands: Someone very close to Terri and Kyron.

I believe that LE had a strong witness or 2 that placed Terri with Kyron outside which is why the parents were told immediately that this is an isolated incident. LE would NOT place the rest of the school's population at risk without hard evidence that Kyron was last seen with Terri outside. The ONLY reason she hasn't been taken in is because they cannot find Kyron..alive or otherwise. They are gathering evidence and are getting ready to present their case. If Kyron were alive, surely Terri would have produced him by now and received reduced charges and some possible mental help. At this point, we know Kyron has not been found and in my opinion...Terri will be brought up on charges before the first school day.

I agree an arrest is coming but within the next 3 weeks might be asking for a lot. I think they have more evidence than what has been reported but smaller pieces. They are making sure they have it all together and no loop holes for anyone to crawl through. I hope you're right though! :praying:

Where was it reported that this was the work of a sexual predator?

Nowhere that I know of, it was just one of the non-Terri possibilities that came to me. If it's not Terri it was either a stranger or an acquaintance, and one of the most common stranger abduction motives is sexual predator I think. But it doesn't appear to fit the scenario in which the perp threatens Terri as well. If she hadn't described the stranger perp she might have seen at the school to the police sketch artist by the end of June I find it it unlikely that she ever would so what could she know that would threaten a stranger perp?

As to the last paragraph of questions, my answer stands: Someone very close to Terri and Kyron.

Yes, someone close might have more motives to hurt them both or fear that Terri could have information that gets them arrested.

I don't know if it makes sense for them to have stayed at the Sheltered Nook Road house if they feared that someone close to them was after her life. What if it was someone who had a key or could get one from Kaine?

He adopted the child, therefore the child was his responsibility.

Yes Calliope....and where is that child now???? Is he with his adoptive father??? NO Hence my theory.

This thread is for theories and this is my theory, in my opinion.

On what grounds could he sue if some of his co-workers truthfully told LE or the media that no, they hadn't seen KH the morning Kyron disappeared or yes, he was there but he left at [time] and was unaccounted for the rest of the day?

I haven't seen DS threatening to sue anybody for saying she was there but left. Could she?
To answer your two questions, Donjeta: None and no. Intel could issue an in-house gag order to its employees threatening disciplinary action for talking to media, or a judge could issue a gag order to the press to stop reporting on the case. Otherwise, no one is bound by any law from divulging factual, first person information. Ex: "I saw DeDe get in a car and drive away from the property at 11:02 a.m." The situation becomes sticky when speculation and assumptions make way for rumor and innuendo. Ex: A co-worker sees Kaine walk out the building at 10:00 a.m. and doesn't see him again that day. She reports to the media: "Kaine left work at 10:00 a.m. and never returned." LE would make an effort to substantiate the statement, but many reporters would not. That's the kind of BS Kaine was trying to avoid by sending the e-mail, imo. That and other rumors about his personal life before Kyron's disappearance. I can't fault him for that.

LE has put ALL perceivable effort into TH as a suspect, whether they want to call her that or not, it's obvious that is what they've been doing. THAT to me, is scary. All the time effort and money put in would certainly turn out to be a major embarrassment for LE at this point, if TH is NOT involved. Are they pushing others' buttons to try to implicate TH? I don't know, but the thought scares me, as it can and does happen.

The school, the parents of the children of that school, all of them are "hoping" it was TH, because otherwise, the school is at fault, if not TH, then who was it a RSO?, a teacher? a janitor? and the parents of these children would now realize that their children aren't as safe as LE told them they were, etc. At this point in time, I think LE has a desperate need to indict TH and yet so far, they have little or no evidence. That is scary to me. Very scary. This is exactly the kind of scenario that causes innocent people to be convicted. I wish I could hear more stories about other possibilities they've considered, I'd just feel better about it. JMHO

Ok, here is my theory.

Maybe TH was really trying to poison Kaine that morning, and the plan backfired. Maybe she put something in his OJ (anti-freeze?). But instead, Kyron drank it. TH doesn't realize this, and they head off to school.

They take the picture, look at exhibits, and Kyron has to use the bathroom. He comes out and says "mom, I'm sick -- I threw up." TH panics and says "What?! What did you eat/drink before we left?" She immediately realizes what happened. "Come on, we are going to the doctor, hurry!" She tells Kyron to get in the stroller, she covers him up, and they get to the truck. She calls DeDe in a panic, and DeDe tells her to go to the store and get Ipecac syrup or activated charcoal, etc. and try to make him vomit. These may be hard to find. She can't call 911 or they would pump his stomach and discover the anti-freeze. So, maybe Kyron is vomiting, as she is driving around on country roads. She figures maybe he will be okay once its out of his system, but Kyron expires. She freaks, calls DeDe, and meets her on one of the farm roads, where they dispose of his body.

TH goes to the gym, not to workout necessarily, but to shower and dispose of any evidence (ipecac syrup bottles, body fluids/dirt on her hands, etc.). She goes home, emails the school "what time should I pick up the project?" Teacher says "Kyron can just bring it home from school..." Now she knows that Kyron has not been marked absent yet. We know the rest.

I hope to God I am wrong. What do you think?

This is only a theory -- My opinion only -- please feel free to poke holes!

Ok, here is my theory.

Maybe TH was really trying to poison Kaine that morning, and the plan backfired. Maybe she put something in his OJ (anti-freeze?). But instead, Kyron drank it. TH doesn't realize this, and they head off to school.

They take the picture, look at exhibits, and Kyron has to use the bathroom. He comes out and says "mom, I'm sick -- I threw up." TH panics and says "What?! What did you eat/drink before we left?" She immediately realizes what happened. "Come on, we are going to the doctor, hurry!" She tells Kyron to get in the stroller, she covers him up, and they get to the truck. She calls DeDe in a panic, and DeDe tells her to go to the store and get Ipecac syrup or activated charcoal, etc. and try to make him vomit. These may be hard to find. She can't call 911 or they would pump his stomach and discover the anti-freeze. So, maybe Kyron is vomiting, as she is driving around on country roads. She figures maybe he will be okay once its out of his system, but Kyron expires. She freaks, calls DeDe, and meets her on one of the farm roads, where they dispose of his body.

TH goes to the gym, not to workout necessarily, but to shower and dispose of any evidence (ipecac syrup bottles, body fluids/dirt on her hands, etc.). She goes home, emails the school "what time should I pick up the project?" Teacher says "Kyron can just bring it home from school..." Now she knows that Kyron has not been marked absent yet. We know the rest.

I hope to God I am wrong. What do you think?

This is only a theory -- My opinion only -- please feel free to poke holes!

Actually, one of the BEST theories I have read yet.....WOW!!!

Actually, one of the BEST theories I have read yet.....WOW!!!

A glaring problem would be the gakk Kyron would have thrown up. It would have permeated the inside of the vehicle, and so would the clean up.

A glaring problem would be the gakk Kyron would have thrown up. It would have permeated the inside of the vehicle, and so would the clean up.

That's true -- unless she had him outside of the car throwing up? I don't know. Maybe she had a bag or a container for him to use until she could get out to the boonies and then get him out of the car and throw up? She could have cleaned up the vomit, etc. and then disposed of the whole bag of yuuck at the health club. That's the only explanation I can think of right now.

Wonder if anyone in the Horman / Moulton / Young family is diabetic? Or a close friend? Or perhaps a pet? Or a horse? (lol, just had to swing back 'round to the horse farm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07