POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Terri lead the teacher to believe she was taking Kyron to the doctor. A student even thought the same thing. That makes two people that we know of. I wonder if the entire class knew it.

You mean she told her that day? (wasn't there something about Terri telling teacher in the gym that morning?)

I wanted to add that I don't know if someone else was in Terri's truck. It seems to be a big secret whether or not the baby was with Terri at the SF. It's strange how none of the witnesses who have talked spoke of seeing the baby at the SF. Stranger still is that Terri didn't take any pictures of her that morning. Therefore, I think it's quite possible that the baby was left in the truck. I don't think Terri would ever leave the baby in the truck by herself, so it connects the dots for me that someone else was watching the baby in the truck.

Now if there was a person in Terri's truck, then that person is either an alibi or an accomplice. Since Terri never mentioned the person in the truck as her alibi, that leaves accomplice.

You mean she told her that day? (wasn't there something about Terri telling teacher in the gym that morning?)

Yes. Terri stated in her e-mail to a friend that she told the teacher she was going to look at exhibits and the teacher thought she was taking Kyron with Kitty to the doctor's. So, the teacher thought that morning that Terri was taking him to the doctor's. So did another student, which was reported in the media. Even a deaf person couldn't mix up those two comments (IMO).

Dot1..Terri took the truck to bring home the science project....
Dot2...The science project never made it home.

There is a reason Terri never returned to Skyline on June 4 to pick up the project. And it has nothing to do with waiting for an email reply from Ms. Porter. Keep it simple.

There is a reason Terri never returned to Skyline on June 4 to pick up the project. And it has nothing to do with waiting for an email reply from Ms. Porter. Keep it simple.

Or, Dot2...Toddler K was fussy and feverish and Terri abandoned previous plans and left earlier than she expected to go to the store for medicine...

No, I got your point. I just don't think it's correct or reasonable under the circumstances and my post explained why I think that. I don't need to belabor the point though. We can agree to totally, completely and in every way shape and form disagree lol

Yes, let's agree to disagree and leave it at that. :)

BBM

IMHO, simple is not LE adding accomplices to the mix, all of whom conspired with Terri for completely inexplicable reasons to disappear a child. IMHO, opposite of simple, the most improbable, unlikely scenarios have been manufactured as a way to keep Terri at the focus of this investigation and, perhaps, in Desiree's case, as a way to hold onto hope that Kyron is alive.

Or, Dot2...Toddler K was fussy and feverish and Terri abandoned previous plans and left earlier than she expected to go to the store for medicine...

If the baby was so sick, why in the world would she go to the gym and leave the baby in the day care? That's the last thing I would ever do with a sick baby.

I wanted to add that I don't know if someone else was in Terri's truck. It seems to be a big secret whether or not the baby was with Terri at the SF. It's strange how none of the witnesses who have talked spoke of seeing the baby at the SF. Stranger still is that Terri didn't take any pictures of her that morning. Therefore, I think it's quite possible that the baby was left in the truck. I don't think Terri would ever leave the baby in the truck by herself, so it connects the dots for me that someone else was watching the baby in the truck.

Now if there was a person in Terri's truck, then that person is either an alibi or an accomplice. Since Terri never mentioned the person in the truck as her alibi, that leaves accomplice.

I've always wondered if Terri just left the baby at home for a few hours. It would be a little risky but compared to everything else, maybe not so much. It could be why Kaine at first said that baby K was at a sitters house, but never really answered that question as the investigation moved on.

I believe there is a very good reason none of us have been told where she was.

BBM

IMHO, simple is not LE adding accomplices to the mix, all of whom conspired with Terri for completely inexplicable reasons to disappear a child. IMHO, opposite of simple, the most improbable, unlikely scenarios have been manufactured as a way to keep Terri at the focus of this investigation and, perhaps, in Desiree's case, as a way to hold onto hope that Kyron is alive.

True. It's quite possible she did it all by herself.

I've always wondered if Terri just left the baby at home for a few hours. It would be a little risky but compared to everything else, maybe not so much. It could be why Kaine at first said that baby K was at a sitters house, but never really answered that question as the investigation moved on.

I believe there is a very good reason none of us have been told where she was.

I never read that, can you provide a linky? I thought when it was brought up, he always answered that the baby was with Terri. ?

True. It's quite possible she did it all by herself.

LE, Desiree, and Kaine are certainly of the mind that she had an accomplice, and they've backed off Dede as her partner in crime. Were they overzealous in their accusation and implication of Dede in this crime? Is she involved or not? IMHO, they publicly accused her and LE publicly implicated her, and so if she's been cleared, Desiree, Kaine, and LE should publicly clear her. If she's not Terri's accomplice, who is, and shouldn't the public be alerted to the fact that a dangerous child abductor is on the loose?

On another note, how is it that Terri, not savvy enough to avoid batphone and sexting detection, has managed to leave behind no evidence of her alleged crimes or her accomplice? She's stumped 22 LE agencies including the FBI. They're sure she did it, but can't prove it, and they have no idea who helped her.

Curious, that.

But, didn't (can't remember her name off hand) the woman from the gym, didn't she state baby K was with TH at the FM's store that day?

But, didn't (can't remember her name off hand) the woman from the gym, didn't she state baby K was with TH at the FM's store that day?

Yes she did say she saw her FM#2 on the 4th. And she said she saw her the day before (the 3rd) at the gym and the baby was not feeling well then also. But, in the interview with KoinTV she does not mention whether she saw TH at the gym on the 4th. Doesn't mean she didn't, she just said she was asked if she did. And I don't know if the reporter purposely left this out, because she was told not ask, or if the reporter just missed an opportunity, AGAIN, why didn't the reporter follow up with at least a question such as "Well, did you see her at the gym that day?"

Are you questioning the validity of the baby not feeling well? If so, the friend Terri spoke with at the second store validated that the baby wasn't feeling well. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

Not answering for Bluestars, but off-hand I do believe baby K was not feeling well due to the witness statement, however I wonder why she chose to take the baby to the gym when she wasn't feeling well? Was it because she needed an alibi, poor decision making/thinking about herself, or something else? From Terri's own email she stated she drove around trying to get baby K to go to sleep for a few minutes, but no go so off to the gym. Maybe the med started working, but she doesn't say that, in fact she indicated she hadn't slept so makes me wonder anyway. Oh, to know what the gym people said about baby K, etc.

LE, Desiree, and Kaine are certainly of the mind that she had an accomplice, and they've backed off Dede as her partner in crime. Were they overzealous in their accusation and implication of Dede in this crime? Is she involved or not? IMHO, they publicly accused her and LE publicly implicated her, and so if she's been cleared, Desiree, Kaine, and LE should publicly clear her. If she's not Terri's accomplice, who is, and shouldn't the public be alerted to the fact that a dangerous child abductor is on the loose?

On another note, how is it that Terri, not savvy enough to avoid batphone and sexting detection, has managed to leave behind no evidence of her alleged crimes or her accomplice? She's stumped 22 LE agencies including the FBI. They're sure she did it, but can't prove it, and they have no idea who helped her.

Curious, that.

Hopefully they have plenty of evidence to convict whoever harmed Kyron. Just because there hasn't been an arrest yet, doesn't mean that evidence isn't being gathered for a prosecution. It would be easier to prosecute someone for murder if the body is found, so maybe that is why an arrest hasn't been made. IMO.

Sometimes people aren't arrested for years. It doesn't mean they don't have evidence though and won't be able to eventually have a successful prosecution.

I don't think they have backed off of Dede at all. Just because they don't think she was the person in the truck doesn't mean they think she was telling the truth. I'll bet there was a lot of information on the text messages of the bat phones.

Are you questioning the validity of the baby not feeling well? If so, the friend Terri spoke with at the second store validated that the baby wasn't feeling well. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html
That's just it Terri said the baby wasn't feeling well, there was a witness that the baby wasn't feeling well. What the he77 would make a loving mother to not take her sick baby straight home and put her in her own bed, for cripes sake.

Not at all. I am questioning her reasoning of taking a sick baby to the day care. She didn't have to be at a job, so it was completely her choice. She chose to drop off her sick baby at a day care. To me it means she either values working out more than taking care of her daughter or she had some other reason for going to the gym that was more important than taking her sick baby home.

If the baby was so sick, why in the world would she go to the gym and leave the baby in the day care? That's the last thing I would ever do with a sick baby.

Yes...and infect other children in the daycare with a sick child...way to go Terri!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee