POLL: Has the DNA evidence changed your theory on who killed Jonbenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed Jonbenet?

• John and/or Patsy Ramsey

Votes: 104 53.3%
  • Burke Ramsey

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • A friend of the Ramsey's that they covered for

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • an intruder

Votes: 76 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, maybe she will, or maybe her successor will.

In his case, I'd advise reading the file first!

Well, if Lacy was a "real" DA she probably would have read the file first. But, she's just acting like a DA! LOL The real question would be, "can she read?"

Seriously, reading the file would be the first thing on the list!

Our grandaughter Kaylee will be one the 2oth WOW

Cool! Mine just turned one on July 1st! Is your's walking?

Back to case....

I need to go read that article. BBL.

Well, if Lacy was a "real" DA she probably would have read the file first. But, she's just acting like a DA! LOL The real question would be, "can she read?"

Seriously, reading the file would be the first thing on the list!

she hadn't even read the darn ransom note.if she had,then she'd have known that there's no way Karr could have written basic things like 'good southern common sense' when he didn't even know the family.

That's what happens when you run unopposed for so many years. Ask Mugabe if you don't believe me.

Maybe she's not a "real" DA but she just plays one on TV.

TeeHee!!!:blowkiss:

ColoradoKares, my Kayli is trying to walk, but I think she has found it is easier and faster to crawl!!! LOL And believe me, she's quick!:blowkiss:

TeeHee!!!:blowkiss:

ColoradoKares, my Kayli is trying to walk, but I think she has found it is easier and faster to crawl!!! LOL And believe me, she's quick!:blowkiss:

I think our Kaylee has the same reason! She can zoom zoom zoom:blowkiss: on those knees!

I think our Kaylee has the same reason! She can zoom zoom zoom:blowkiss: on those knees!

My almost 8 month old daughter went from rolling to get to where she wanted to go (roll to go) to scooting across the floor using one knee. She looks like she is doing one of those military excercises...where they crawl under barbed wire. My other two were completely crawling at this age.

My almost 8 month old daughter went from rolling to get to where she wanted to go (roll to go) to scooting across the floor using one knee. She looks like she is doing one of those military excercises...where they crawl under barbed wire. My other two were completely crawling at this age.

She sounds adorable. You are so lucky. :blowkiss:

Right back at you!!!

AWWWWWWW I love you both and many more. Isnt it GREAT to be part of a form that gets along and loves and supports each other. United in support of truth and seeing justice be done. Thats a whole lot better than other forums sickamore comes to mind.

AWWWWWWW I love you both and many more. Isnt it GREAT to be part of a form that gets along and loves and supports each other. United in support of truth and seeing justice be done. Thats a whole lot better than other forums sickamore comes to mind.

Amen to that! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back