Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what other neighbors MP and AD visited before CPH? Were they directed there?

Does anybody have a link to the actual phone records? I thought I saw them published Somewhere before. @MCME so is what you are saying is that two of the calls were made from cph phone and the third from a different # ?

I believe that CPH made the two calls there are records for because he was asked to call MG by MP and SG's boyfriend. I don't believe he called the day after SG disappeared. I'm not sure there was any call to MG the day after SG disappeared about her being missing at all, and definitely not by CPH. If there was a call made then, there would be records of it and where it came from, even if the number wasn't attached to a person, and there's been nothing offered to show such a call was made. By anyone at all.

I believe that CPH made the two calls there are records for because he was asked to call MG by MP and SG's boyfriend. I don't believe he called the day after SG disappeared. I'm not sure there was any call to MG the day after SG disappeared about her being missing at all, and definitely not by CPH. If there was a call made then, there would be records of it and where it came from, even if the number wasn't attached to a person, and there's been nothing offered to show such a call was made. By anyone at all.

There is a video clip airly on where BH states that he (CPH) never called her (MG). Moreover, the various news agencies who were trying to get to the bottom of it reported that he denied the calls, then ultimately admitted to them.

"Dr. Hackett denies calling Gilbert's mother, and police have not named any suspects in the case so far. "

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8069901

This article was written and published on April 13th, 2011 by Josh Einiger, the reporter who we saw interviewing both cph and bh in front of their house.

There are more examples but for me that is enough to conclude that in April 2011 CPH was denying the phone calls.

The part about the phone call on the 2nd and the visit on the 3rd was what threw a wrench in my gears. This is blatantly OBVIOUS. WTF SCPD! Can't put the screws to him?

The part about the phone call on the 2nd and the visit on the 3rd was what threw a wrench in my gears. This is blatantly OBVIOUS. WTF SCPD! Can't put the screws to him?

I guess what I'm trying to find out is, do the phone records say those calls were made on the 2nd? Theforiegners timeline said that they were made on the second but perhaps that was based on mistaken reports. Anybody have a link to the ACTUAL phone records?

I guess what I'm trying to find out is, do the phone records say those calls were made on the 2nd? Theforiegners timeline said that they were made on the second but perhaps that was based on mistaken reports. Anybody have a link to the ACTUAL phone records?

no, they are not public. the only "record" of phone calls from CPH are the ones he told us about in his 2 letters. Given his record of credibility I would say the fact that he eventually admitted to the phone calls is credible, where as his description of said calls isn't.

Just when I thought I had read NEARLY every thread...I find more that I haven't! It's like finding a glass that needs to be washed AFTER ALL THOSE GREASY PANS! Anyways...alot of these questions have been discussed in the following thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157685&page=4

I'm only on the 4th page post 99 so far but already am finding some answers to some of the questions I had! I recommend reading it if you haven't already. Thanks again Red!

I asked Gus that at the Dec 2011 vigil and he said he didn't remember seeing it but couldn't say for sure because it may have been under her jacket which was slung over her shoulder. It's a very good question.

On 48 hours EM stated that JB said SG jacket laid in his driveway for few days. Where did she get that information from? Is this BS reporting?

It just does not make sense. CPH, who claims to not have any contact with SG or MP prior to MP's and Diaz's visit.
CPH does not know these men, they do not know him.
MP then gives CPH Mari's number and asks CPH to call Mari.

It does not make sense. Why would MP do that?
Why would CPH do that?

It just does not make sense. CPH, who claims to not have any contact with SG or MP prior to MP's and Diaz's visit.

Why would CPH do that?

Because aside from being a renowned story teller(liar), CPH is one of the nicest guys you can ever meet, and would do anything to help anyone. More so if it will involve him in the limelight. MP and AD may have just wanted MG to have a contact in the area who was concerned about what happened to her daughter. All three of them have stated that is how he got the phone numbers, and when he got them, and the records back that up. If they had any contact before meeting in Oak Beach after SG went missing, there would be a record of it. Even if it was on one of the imagined throwaway phones.

Why would CPH do that?

The million dollar question!!! Did any of these guys have contact with each other BEFORE that May night. IMHO, they did. Fluke claims Paks truck has been seen by CPHs house before that night (not sure how accurate that is so take it as you would an opinion).

Even if CPH inserts himself as the neighborhood watch guy; wouldn't he say..."Oh crap I just remembered there is a video at the gate, lets go check it out to see if it picked up anything" WHy would Pak say "Here call her mom and say she is in a rehab." Even if he is using this to buy himself sometime to find her, he never returned to look for her again. Its gross that this is not an outrage. That our $250k/year detectives cannot see that something is wackede here? I am no detective but I do know what liars sound like.

I also believe the reason why Pak has shut his mouth since the first LISK special is because CPH told him to. If you recall Pak would only communicate via text with the producers of the show on the second special(and when they show the texts for a split second you can see Pak say "she was trying to screw me out of my cut")

Because aside from being a renowned story teller(liar), CPH is one of the nicest guys you can ever meet, and would do anything to help anyone. More so if it will involve him in the limelight. MP and AD may have just wanted MG to have a contact in the area who was concerned about what happened to her daughter. All three of them have stated that is how he got the phone numbers, and when he got them, and the records back that up. If they had any contact before meeting in Oak Beach after SG went missing, there would be a record of it. Even if it was on one of the imagined throwaway phones.

are you being sarcastic?

Nice guys dont avoid lie deetectors and cadaver dogs. Even if you are allergic to dogs....A GIRL WAS MURDERED. You do whatever you are asked to do by the police to aid in an investigation IF you have nothing to hide.

are you being sarcastic?

Nice guys dont avoid lie deetectors and cadaver dogs. Even if you are allergic to dogs....A GIRL WAS MURDERED. You do whatever you are asked to do by the police to aid in an investigation IF you have nothing to hide.

Even then... one of the posters here (sorry I can't remember who or which thread) noticed a dog bowl and dog in a chair in the pics of CPH's house...

Even then... one of the posters here (sorry I can't remember who or which thread) noticed a dog bowl and dog in a chair in the pics of CPH's house...

Then begs the question about lying about a dog allergy...

are you being sarcastic?

I'm not being sarcastic. While I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, I know the guy and that's mine.
Also, it's your strong opinion that a girl was murdered, not a fact.
Lastly, where has it been reported that CPH was anything but cooperative with this investigation?

I'm not being sarcastic. While I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, I know the guy and that's mine.
Also, it's your strong opinion that a girl was murdered, not a fact.
Lastly, where has it been reported that CPH was anything but cooperative with this investigation?

Truthspider has named several instances where he was un cooperative. I just named two. The lawsuit, not saving the video tape.....I will let the man with the most intimate knowledege chime in when he logs in. Truthspider, the floor is yours.

Truthspider has named several instances where he was un cooperative. I just named two. The lawsuit, not saving the video tape.....I will let the man with the most intimate knowledege chime in when he logs in. Truthspider, the floor is yours.

What lawsuit?

It was my understanding that the cops didn't ask for the video the night SG made the 911 call and by the time they did it had looped over and erased itself.

I think we need to sort out what is fact and what is opinion or rumor. It's easy to get confused otherwise. If it's not backed up by a link then it should be considered rumor or opinion. I think it would be prudent to go back to the drawing board. For me that means countless more hours of reading and mostly re reading everything I can get my hands on. With the awareness that not everything I read is fact. There is alot of misinformation out there for whatever reason that is confusing alot of well meaning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy