Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MCME -
How about the gal that is supposed to be his baby mama. If the one I know of is the same one they say it is then you should check out her arrest and conviction record.

what am i supposed to do
call up dionne warwick's psychic hotline?

id LOVE to see her criminal record and her conviction record
and her baby's birth certificate.
i think you had said that jb PAID $$ to take care of that child,

MCME - I have never made any bones about it - I have a blood vendetta with that evil person. I home him and Spota have a suicide pact and they are found dead in each other's arms.

maybe he'd see clearly and not so distorted

There was talk awhile back about a very wealthy Oak Beach resident who "vacationed" in Thailand quite often. I guess Thailand was like a rehabilitation from Long Island and NYC life. I wonder if he is associated with the other Thailand frequent flyer.

There was talk awhile back about a very wealthy Oak Beach resident who "vacationed" in Thailand quite often. I guess Thailand was like a rehabilitation from Long Island and NYC life. I wonder if he is associated with the other Thailand frequent flyer.

was it the guy who ran the rehabs?
is his initials sy?

does the word sociopath come handy right about now?

and i was told in thailand
you can order up a child to rape and then kill.

oh my gawd.

i am now.....wondering exactly WHAT....jb was doing in thailand?
and exactly HOW he's connected to the LISK investigation?

oh my ......gawd.

He is the highest ranking uniformed cop in SCPD. By virtue of his rank all below him report to him and will take his orders. The fellow that is now the Chief of Detectives is another Wunderkind. In 2011 he skipped from lieutenant to captain, to deputy inspector. In one day. He took over Spota's DA Squad when Burke became Chief. In a little more than a year he jumped from LT (one gold bar in army terms) to a 3 Star, or a LT.General.

These people are leaving NOTHING to chance. They are so stupid because they don't realize what they are doing is going to have repercussions. It was only a matter of time.

read SB's quote very carefully. All he did was speak about his history in law enorecment. And on paper (as in personnel file), he is clean. SB is smarter than you give him credit for. He will hang JB if he has to to protect himself. They all hang each other to sav etheir own butts. No loyalty in that that business.

As far as RS......how many other houses during that time period were bought at inflated prices?

The POL lives at Oak Beach. He is the Democrat Chairman of Babylon. He works from home sometimes. He uses the USPS mail system to mail stuff.

As far as the house price......you have a community with a lot of high priced real esate. Who the hell likes someone selling a house in their neighborhood cheaper tahn the rest. It downgrades the whole neighborhoods prices. Or maybe he just wanted access to a big equoty loan. You think this POL was the only one to do that during that era?

Hawk.....SG, MW, AC would beat up the POL. He is tiny. I could bounce him on my knee like a child.

Let's do this again: Drug dealer turned Sex operator buys home for 225. 4 years later he sells it to POL for 825, or 400K more than it is worth. Gets mortgage for house 300K than it is worth.

Do I think he is the only one who has done this? What are you trying to say? Spota had no problem finding people like Guldi. Then he stumbles over the juror on the Tankleff case that other jurors said was signaling the prosecutor and making improper remarks during deliberations. He even went out to have a round of golf with the prosecutor right after the guilty verdict. Yeah, Tom found him. Tom just forgot this guy could sink him and his whole crew if he told the truth.

But that guy only stole a little more than a million (that we know of ) - no big deal, right?

So, my friend, LIN - I don't know what u are trying to say - my bad or your bad, or anybody's bad?

GREAT SEEING YOU BACK POSTING.

read SB's quote very carefully. All he did was speak about his history in law enorecment. And on paper (as in personnel file), he is clean. SB is smarter than you give him credit for. He will hang JB if he has to to protect himself. They all hang each other to sav etheir own butts. No loyalty in that that business.

As far as RS......how many other houses during that time period were bought at inflated prices?

No argument there. LOL. The question is what Burke knows about Bellone. My thinking is that Burke is becoming a huge liability for all of them. He will leave and they will give him another job. The rumor is Spota will bring him back to be his Chief Investigator. Just a rumor.

The ONLY way his personnel record could possibly be clean is if he went into it now he is Chief and personally removed complaints. It wouldn't surprise me that he would do that. I hope some honest cop had the foresight to copy the file.

OK, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO LISK?

These jokers are running the case. When Burke left the DA for fame and fortune as Chief, the void was filled by another fellow traveler who is now the Chief of Detectives.

Burke brings back the Homicide C.O., and other detectives that Dormer sent back to precinct commands because they refused to show up at the Lucero murder scene.

Follow the bouncing ball.

I think a very important question that needs to be answered is: Does the 911 system capable of finding the approximate location of the cell phone used to make the call?

When SG made the call shouldn't it have bounced off of the NCPD system, and not the NYSP or SCPD, if she was in Nassau County? She said she was at Jones Beach and we know she was not.

I know when I am on a state parkway and see a dangerous situation and call 911 the call first goes to the police agency of the area that I am in. If it is determined it is on the parkway the call gets re-routed to the State Police.

So how does a call get re-routed to the State police when the caller doesn't know where she is.

I think this question can be answered if the SCPD/NYSP releases the 23 minute call.

So she called 911 and said "they" are going to get me essentially. And the article also noted that it's believed three different killers had used the site? And there were 3 people to see her last in that report? Hm.

SG was most likely murdered. Occam's razor. It is also very likely that Brewer ans/or Pak did it.

Why? It is the mst parsiminous solution.

Is there a nickname for the supposed 3 murderers that LE believe have left all their victims in the same location?

Occam's razor says she died by other than murder.

It's a lot simpler for someone to slip and get knocked out then chased a murdered.

Occam's razor says she died by other than murder.

It's a lot simpler for someone to slip and get knocked out then chased a murdered.
The problem here is the circumstances surrounding her death - while both valid - are contradictory to each other.

Circumstance 1: Where she died was a hot bed for homicidal activity and she could have been a murder victim.

But

Circumstance 2: she did not know how to swim and this could have led to her passing, especially if not in her "right mind".

If her body were decayed beyond any identifiable cause of death to be determined, then all the coroner and police can look at are the circumstances including her past character history as well as the environment her body was found as possible contributing factors in her passing.

So then we have to compare those two variables to see which is more likely:

Curcumstance A: Is it more likely that she ended up in that location because she somehow veered off course, had some break, and drowned accidentally or committed suicide. (accidental;suicide)

OR

Circunstance B: Is it more likely her body ended up in that location because the location has a history of homicide/murdered bodies being found in there? (homicide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l