Poll: Who will Casey turn on at the trial?*REVISIT* Did you guess correctly in '08?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who will Casey turn on at the trial?

• George/Cindy

Votes: 194 54.0%
  • Lee

Votes: 34 9.5%
  • Another friend

Votes: 150 41.8%
  • Turn on someone? Casey is completely innocent!

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Casey will turn on anyone. She'll have to stick to the kidnap story and deny any knowledge of a body in the trunk.

No way will Casey commit suicide, she thinks she is a celebrity now, and she likes it. jmo

No way Casey will actually take the stand. Cross examination would leave the jury laughing at Casey's answers.

But, the defense strategy will be to stick to the ZFG story all the way because even if they can't prove ZFG exists, Law Enforcement can't prove she doesn't exist. To change stories now would be just too laughable and she is going to NEED her parents when this is over, so even if she hates Cindy with every fiber of her body, she will not turn on her. Casey has what I call "independence outbursts" but no clue to how to become independent. She's not going to make a ton of money with her "charms" and she won't like living that lifestyle long, anyway. She will go back to guilt-tripping her parents for shelter, food, clothes and spending money...if she doesn't end up with a life-sentence.

Get ready JG since I think that you will be KC's fall guy. The whole story about JG's involvement, recently floated by CA, is the first shot over the bow. This is only the beginning and I think the story is being refined as I write this. JB does not even want her family to talk to KC about the case since a certain distance will be something that will help him throw any one in the way under the bus. It is all about KC getting off and not about reputations, family love, and friendship.

Before reading the first post. I thought the poll was about who will CA "turn on" at the trial. I was ready to vote for one of the jurors....wink, wink. My bad.

Wow, after watching NG tonight and hearing JG's father speak so eloquently that I agree that he maybe in for a wild ride. Wow, she could have had married into a really nice family. Jesse sounds like a sweet guy with a heart of gold. I think, as his dad said tonight, that she isn't talking to him because how quickly he went to the LE and take a lie detector test to get on with the search for Caylee.

I

No way Casey will actually take the stand. Cross examination would leave the jury laughing at Casey's answers.

But, the defense strategy will be to stick to the ZFG story all the way because even if they can't prove ZFG exists, Law Enforcement can't prove she doesn't exist. To change stories now would be just too laughable and she is going to NEED her parents when this is over, so even if she hates Cindy with every fiber of her body, she will not turn on her. Casey has what I call "independence outbursts" but no clue to how to become independent. She's not going to make a ton of money with her "charms" and she won't like living that lifestyle long, anyway. She will go back to guilt-tripping her parents for shelter, food, clothes and spending money...if she doesn't end up with a life-sentence.

Agree.

I don't think she'll turn on her family. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. I do think she will try to implicate a friend or acquaintance. Then, when she loses and is handed a loooooooooong sentence, she will blame her attorney and this will go on for years and years.

IMO, I dont think we will see a trial. I hope Im wrong, but I just cant imagine it going on this long without charges if all the info leaked is true. Something isnt right, and I cant put my finger on what it is.

<snip>
I agree. If there was ever a defendant who needs to button it during trial it is Casey. I just can't imagine what the cross would be like...but I have to admit I would LOVE to see it. :eek:

I just had a thought....Casey's new story will be:

Amy paid Casey $700+ for Caylee and then Amy took Caylee to Puerto Rico. AH = ZG. Therefore, Casey is not a thief or a murderer.

Also, Casey will NOT testify at trial! There is NO way JB will give the prosecution the opportunity to cross examine her.

My vote is for another imaginary friend, if at all.

I don't think she'll testify if tried. If her defense counsel has half a brain he won't let her anywhere near the stand.

I don't think she'll turn on her family. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. I do think she will try to implicate a friend or acquaintance. Then, when she loses and is handed a loooooooooong sentence, she will blame her attorney and this will go on for years and years.

Yet she lied and stole from the hands that fed her, took care of her child, gave her a vehicle to drive, paid for her medical insurance, put a roof over her head, and I could go on and on!

IMO, I dont think we will see a trial. I hope Im wrong, but I just cant imagine it going on this long without charges if all the info leaked is true. Something isnt right, and I cant put my finger on what it is.

Trial for Neglect of Child, False Official Statements, and Ostruct Criminal Investigation is Nov 17th.

I presume they are trying all of these charges together. Can someone confirm that? TIA!

Trial for Neglect of Child, False Official Statements, and Ostruct Criminal Investigation is Nov 17th.

I presume they are trying all of these charges together. Can someone confirm that? TIA!

i meant murder charges, sorry

If she wants to take the stand, she will, and he cant' stop her. I think she is so full of herself she believes she can convince a jury. Thus far she thinks this is a game, but if push comes to shove she will want control and she will take the stand. JMO

Casey will never testify the DA would make toast out of her.

Everyone will be blamed except for Casey! Especially LE because they failed to believe her story.

Someone she doesn't even know?

I doubt that Baez will allow Casey to take the stand. Baez claims he can prove Casey was not involved and it will be in his opening statement. What will it be? That she was out of the country?

Straight out of the Mark Geragos playbook. Promise the world for the opening statement, then deliver nothing, except your client to their new home in a small cell.

I also think Casey will turn on no one. She will not speak until she gets her new, big roommates. It'll be fun!!

If she wants to take the stand, she will, and he cant' stop her. I think she is so full of herself she believes she can convince a jury. Thus far she thinks this is a game, but if push comes to shove she will want control and she will take the stand. JMO

So far she has followed his instructions to the letter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back