Poll: Who will Casey turn on at the trial?*REVISIT* Did you guess correctly in '08?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who will Casey turn on at the trial?

• George/Cindy

Votes: 194 54.0%
  • Lee

Votes: 34 9.5%
  • Another friend

Votes: 150 41.8%
  • Turn on someone? Casey is completely innocent!

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think JB is going to portray Casey as a victim. GA & CA will be "crucified" by the very daughter they are now "protecting". I expect to hear testimony regarding both of their explosive tempers. I expect to hear how CA is controlling and domineering. I expect that Lee will testify on Casey's behalf and solidify what is being said about the parents. (unless LA takes a deal since I think he may be complicit in helping Casey in some capacity).

I don't think she'll turn on her family. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. I do think she will try to implicate a friend or acquaintance. Then, when she loses and is handed a loooooooooong sentence, she will blame her attorney and this will go on for years and years.

so true, she said in her first phone call...."they (LE) said they are going to pin this on me"...she won't change her story, she's been blaming the fictious nanny and her sister since she got caught.

Ultimately JB will get the brunt of the blame from Casey.

If Casey 'turns' on someone during trial, it will have to be done with evidence introduced by Baez.

No way is Casey going to get on the witness stand and open herself to cross-examination by the DA. The list of lies she'd have to confess to would be pages long. Her credibility would be nil once that testimony is heard.

I didn't see a button for everyone.

Not that I think she is going to take the stand.

LOL It's good to see people haven't lost their sense of humor! Casey is completely innocent...LOL hilarious

I think JB is going to portray Casey as a victim. GA & CA will be "crucified" by the very daughter they are now "protecting". I expect to hear testimony regarding both of their explosive tempers. I expect to hear how CA is controlling and domineering. I expect that Lee will testify on Casey's behalf and solidify what is being said about the parents. (unless LA takes a deal since I think he may be complicit in helping Casey in some capacity).

Sounds good, but how will he explain how it was so much better for his client to be exposed to this environment while awaiting trial than to be safely tucked away in jail, away from all this horrible treatment and intimidation at the Anthony home? I think if he was going to sacrifice the parents, he would've insisted that it was safer for Casey to stay in jail than be "brainwashed" or "railroaded" by the "monster parents."

Of course, all these people (Exit 13, Nitrous, JGrund, RGrund...) who have popped their heads up over the last few days have all said pretty much the same thing - that Casey used to be sweet, straight-laced, etc. and that this Casey is someone they don't even recognize. They've also mostly said that CA was controlling and destructive to Casey's plans. :eek:

Perhaps this will truly be the unbelievable and Casey will get heaps of revenge on her mom and dad.

Of course the really best outcome - since JB says he can PROVE Casey isn't guilty - would be for someone named ZG to stroll into the courtroom with a happy, bubbly Caylee in her arms and say she was just caring for the tot while Casey got settled into a new place. :clap:

A few things:

Sorry I didn't include a button for "all of the above" ... LOL ....

I can't believe she will take the stand either ... Jose Baez would be a fool to allow that, but stranger things have happened.

Out of the choices, I think it's most likely that she would turn on Cindy or George, and here's why:

According to her patterns that we've seen (Jesse Grund, Cindy Anthony), every time someone catches her in a lie (paternity, stealing money), she turns on them and finds a way to punish them. With Jesse, when he requested a paternity test she freaked out on him. With Cindy, when she confronted her about the money, she left and took Caylee with her, never to return. If you remember the jail calls with Cindy, she belittled Cindy and started yelling at her. Personally, even though Cindy and George support her now, I think as evidence comes out that they can't refute, they may eventually begin to start looking more critically at her when they realize she's going to jail anyway and want Caylee back.

The minute they stop believing in Casey, she will probably find a way to implicate or blame them. Cindy and George were smart to go with Nejame in my opinion, because I'm sure they're aware of everyone Casey has doublecrossed; why would they be any different? Cindy even says on her myspace blog that Casey has lied and betrayed her many times before.

I think this is going to get even uglier as we get closer to the Nov 17 trial date!

If convicted, all the A's will blame first the media, then the cops, then attorney JB.

If charged with a homicide, all the A's will blame the media and cops for doing no investigation.

Casey will turn on anyone that says "NO" to her. Casey Anthony is an opportunist. She selects her targets very carefully according to what they have to offer her:

Grandma & Grandpa = money from checking account (stolen)
Cindy & George = their trust & financial support, money,credit cards
Lee = his trust & support
friends = money and babysitting

This is a person who is very practiced in appearing "normal" in most circumstances. However, the first time someone says "no", she will turn with a vengeance.

I believe that's what happened the evening of June 15 when she was in a heated argument with her Mother. She turned on her Mom. Caylee was her collateral and she used Caylee. Now she is in a bind, and again, she uses her family. However, there is no loyaty to them. She will turn on all of them and point the finger of guilt at them and all her friends. Casey has been OUTED!!:boohoo:

OMG...wouldn't we all love to see that twerp take the stand.
That would be soooooooo entertaining.
Prosecutors would make chopped bologne of her!!

Even more fun than seeing Casey on he stand (which I don't think will happen) will be watching Cindy's frustration at not being able to verbally refute the prosecution's statements. How WILL she contain herself? I suggest a muzzle.

I want to vote, but I need a box that says "Everyone."

People like her always hurt the ones they love. She cannot leave him intact because she has probably competed with him since she was born whether he knows it or not. Yes, she is definitley jealous of anyone who is not her. She may have done a lot of manipulating in her lifetime, but she can't manipulate the FBI. She is a trainwreck; everyone she touches suffers.

Tina:behindbar

I don't think she will turn on anyone. I think her defense is going to be not guilty because of mental defect. So in the upcoming weeks get ready to start hearing her lawyer start hinting around to mental issues, possibly bipolar.

this case is being tried in the mediia [so many leaks]. i doubt it will ever go to trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back