Poll: Who will Casey turn on at the trial?*REVISIT* Did you guess correctly in '08?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who will Casey turn on at the trial?

• George/Cindy

Votes: 194 54.0%
  • Lee

Votes: 34 9.5%
  • Another friend

Votes: 150 41.8%
  • Turn on someone? Casey is completely innocent!

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Newbie here...hope I am doing this right. I have never posted but couldn't resist. Just picture KC taking the stand. "KC do you swear to tell the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH....." Blah, ha, ha, ha ....I am ROFL!

Baez won't be able to put Casey on the stand because he has an ethical duty not to suborn perjury before the court. If he knows she will lie, he can't call her as a witness. His defense will be to try to punch holes in the testimony of each witness, call his own experts to have battles of the experts and argue that reasonable doubt exists. He would be wise to plead her out and make a deal on the financial charges and go to trial on the neglect/homicide charge(s). The poll is interesting, but didn't allow for enough choices so I didn't vote.

:Welcome-12-june::newbie::Banane13::Banane13::Banane13:
Newbie here...hope I am doing this right. I have never posted but couldn't resist. Just picture KC taking the stand. "KC do you swear to tell the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH....." Blah, ha, ha, ha ....I am ROFL!
You did a great job! And welcome!

Thanks so much :) I have enjoyed lurking for months now. I would just like to say that this site and the commitment of its members is truly amazing.

I think somewhere buried in this is a deep resentment towards CA. Every so often I've wondered about the timing of Caylee's disappearance being so close to CA's birthday (6-5) and if that timing was planned to take someone so precious to CA.
--------------
I think so too.Caylees death has all but destroyed Cindy.KC. can lay it on her without saying a word in Court.I should think she could tell her lawyer all that has gone on over the years and he would be able to lay it on Cindy.Only God knows how much of it would be true.It is something deep it just sticks out in her actions towards her mother ~ its like anything to hurt.I have a feeling it will all come ot one way or another.KC. is not dumb,she is shrewd.IMO

Even more fun than seeing Casey on he stand (which I don't think will happen) will be watching Cindy's frustration at not being able to verbally refute the prosecution's statements. How WILL she contain herself? I suggest a muzzle.
----------------
SusieClue,boy have you got that right! I wonder if she'll bring her hammer! She will wind up in contempt of court before it is over.ROFLOL.IMO.

If she wants to take the stand, she will, and he cant' stop her. I think she is so full of herself she believes she can convince a jury. Thus far she thinks this is a game, but if push comes to shove she will want control and she will take the stand. JMO
--------------------
You are right.If it happens I'd like to have the hotdog consession!!! ROFLOL.

Someone she doesn't even know?

I doubt that Baez will allow Casey to take the stand. Baez claims he can prove Casey was not involved and it will be in his opening statement. What will it be? That she was out of the country?
If he can prove it then why hasn't he done it already? Innocent people don't wait until a trial to suddenly produce proof that they couldn't have done it.

I can't see how JB can put Casey on the stand. She simply cannot tell the truth. It's almost like it's physically impossible for her. She will perjure herself within the first 5 minutes on the stand.

Welcome,
I can hear it now............absolutely!!!

I did not vote because I don't think she will blame anyone in the poll. She will stick to her story about ZG going off with the kid and embellish it altho I am wondering how Baez will get the story told since I know he won't put Casey on the stand and I can't imagine anyone that knows her backing up this ridiculous story.

No way Casey will actually take the stand. Cross examination would leave the jury laughing at Casey's answers.

But, the defense strategy will be to stick to the ZFG story all the way because even if they can't prove ZFG exists, Law Enforcement can't prove she doesn't exist. To change stories now would be just too laughable and she is going to NEED her parents when this is over, so even if she hates Cindy with every fiber of her body, she will not turn on her. Casey has what I call "independence outbursts" but no clue to how to become independent. She's not going to make a ton of money with her "charms" and she won't like living that lifestyle long, anyway. She will go back to guilt-tripping her parents for shelter, food, clothes and spending money...if she doesn't end up with a life-sentence.

I'm not sure how they can stick to the ZFG story. Casey named her two children and the vehicle she drives. Casey is pretty much locked into this ZG and she appears to be pretty innocent and uninvolved. Her defense can't do anything with that except suck it up and hope for the best. Casey has lied at every turn and it's going to be what puts her away.

Before reading the first post. I thought the poll was about who will CA "turn on" at the trial. I was ready to vote for one of the jurors....wink, wink. My bad.

Respectfully snipped...
I

My goodness, I thought the same thing! :blushing:
Who will Casey "turn on"? Trying for the judge, I thought?

I didn't vote in this poll because personally I don't believe there will ever be a trial.

I do believe she will be arrested for the murder of Caylee. I think it will be a capitol crime case. I think Baez will go through the motions as far as he can get and in the end she will plea to LWOP vs DP. If she pleas more then likely we will only see the motions hearing where she pleas and then the sentencing hearing where a judge will sentence her.

Again, I can't believe there are 25 people who voted that they believe she is completely innocent. Blows my mind. Anyway, my vote was that she will turn on George, Cindy, Lee and friends too. I think she will turn on anyone she can in an attempt to save her own skin. JMO!

I didn't vote in this poll because personally I don't believe there will ever be a trial.

I do believe she will be arrested for the murder of Caylee. I think it will be a capitol crime case. I think Baez will go through the motions as far as he can get and in the end she will plea to LWOP vs DP. If she pleas more then likely we will only see the motions hearing where she pleas and then the sentencing hearing where a judge will sentence her.

I respectfully disagree. :blowkiss: I do not think she will EVER plead guilty. She will maintain her innocence as she has from day one, and will let it go to trial. She enjoys the limelight (obviously) and will ride it out for as long as she possibly can, similar to the way she insisted she worked at Universal even as she walked down the hall on the way to her "office". She rode that pony as far as she could ride it until she had no choice but to admit she didn't work there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back