Poll: Will you buy Mark Furhman's New Book in which he identifies who killed JBR?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution

• Yes

Votes: 85 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 40.1%

• Total voters
I bought his book on Ebay and have to get time to read it.
I read the 'MURDER BUSINESS' and it opened my eyes to allot.
I also liked Murder in Brentwood....OJ case.
I was not Furman who really messed up.
There's much more to that entire story.

Im not too crazy about him, neither is Marsha Clark lol
He really screwed up the OJ case.
She ASKED him before the trial if he had anything to hide and he lied and said no. wow, no wonder the almost all black jury despised him. The tapes were pretty rough to listen to.
He also took the 5th it was like he had somehing to hide. I really don't understand why people think hes so great. Im surprised he still has a career and making lots of money off the books.

I can't really explain it anymore than I already have, feddup. And frankly, I'm tired of it, so for once, I'll give up. Fuhrman can fight his own fights.

I wouldn't buy his book if it was the last book on earth. Can't stand the man, and he should be hiding his head in shame, not writing books. jmo

I was so upset with Mark after the OJ fiasco that I would have been content to never even hear his name again, but then I read the book he wrote about the Martha Moxley case and how he essentially helped bring her killer to justice and I changed my mind about him. If he could do that for her case after what, almost thirty years, there is a possibility that he could help end this nightmare. So, yes, I guess I will read his book.

John Ramsey would do himself a favor by studying up on the Skakel family. For sure no one ever thought any of them would be brought to justice either. Just goes to show, money may get you so far, but it doesn't guarantee that you won't have to pay for your crimes.

He lied on the stand. you cant get around that. He lied....could have told the truth, but chose not to. At that time, the N word was still the written out word. You know and remember if you say such a thing.
He embarrassed LE, put doublt in the case.
I wouldnt read it at all, never. His a disgusting person.

Yes, he is a disgusting person, but it may just take a disgusting person to bring a disgusting killer to justice.

I wonder if Steve Thomas sent all papers/evidence he had on JonBenet's murder to Mark Fuhrman?

Mark Fuhrman said the N word...does not mean he isn't a good detective.

toltec,I recall reading somewhere that they sat down together and reveiwed the evidence.

OJ is a disgusting person too. Double homicide trumps saying the N word in my book. A word is just a word. It has only as much power as you choose to give it.

OJ is a disgusting person too. Double homicide trumps saying the N word in my book. A word is just a word. It has only as much power as you choose to give it.

What does Mark Furhman using the N-word have to do with OJ? Those were two completely different situations. Using the N-word is unacceptable regardless if other people have done much worse.

I agree! I happen to like Mark F. Hate that he said the "n" word, but...totally agree that a double homicide trumps saying it. MF said the "n" word....so OJ MUST be innocent. :waitasec:

What does Mark Furhman using the N-word have to do with OJ? Those were two completely different situations. Using the N-word is unacceptable regardless if other people have done much worse.

Mark Furhman wasn't on trial though...OJ was....for a double murder. Just because he used a racist remark, doesn't mean that MF planted the blood evidence...(blood that was linked back to OJ....so how the heck did MF get it? He didn't...OJ cut his hand while killing his ex-wife and her friend....and got his own blood on the gate). But..because he used the N word at one time...that planted the seed in the jury's mind...that he planted the blood evidence.)

I wonder if Steve Thomas sent all papers/evidence he had on JonBenet's murder to Mark Fuhrman?

Mark Fuhrman said the N word...does not mean he isn't a good detective.

I hope Steve Thomas did send the papers and evidence!

John Ramsey would do himself a favor by studying up on the Skakel family. For sure no one ever thought any of them would be brought to justice either. Just goes to show, money may get you so far, but it doesn't guarantee that you won't have to pay for your crimes.

Yes. And my fondest hope is that the remaining Ramsey will be brought to justice in this lifetime. JR is despicable in so many ways...

You know, I have two grandchildren who are bi-racial and the N word is something I hope they never have to hear. But when it comes to the death of a six year old little girl, I can lay aside my disgust over that word if it means that someone can bring to justice the murderer of this child. BTW, if I ever heard someone use that word in reference to my grandkids, I would need to be bailed out of jail, cause I would not stand for it.

joeskidbeck,

Good point. You have to wonder what the Ramsey reading schedule is these days? I'll bet there are weekly, if not more, conference calls, between the main players in the RDI, e.g. father to son, due to the possibility of a court case looming on the horizon?

John Ramsey knows a not guilty is not a done deal! Hey Barack Obama is president now.

Mark Fuhrman reveals his thoughts on the OJ debacle in an interview with Oprah:

Part 1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02JRT5qxu80[/ame]
Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXub03EGN0[/ame]
Part 3
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C5Q-rEEARQ[/ame]
Part 4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DYy65XBOk[/ame]
Part 5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V900reCVqnY[/ame]
Part 6
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2kIMinKzM[/ame]
Part 7
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbnXcK-FIiI[/ame]

He lied on the stand. you cant get around that. He lied....could have told the truth, but chose not to.

If I had been in his position, and the prosecution asked me, "have you ever referred to a black person as a ," I most likely would have done the same as him. And do you know why? Because it wasn't relevant. In fact, I'd go further than that. I would have told Clark and Darden flat-out: "this is a GIANT mistake. The defense has got a ring in your nose. You are playing their game, and that's not going to work."

OJ's defense team pulled off a real coup. They didn't argue the evidence. They put the police on trial. And it worked because, as Lee Bailey said it, they had the right jury. They wanted a jury made up of blacks who were poor, uneducated, lived in bad neighborhoods and had at least one relative who had had a bad experience with the law.

At that time, the N word was still the written out word. You know and remember if you say such a thing.

You're partly right. Up until the OJ trial, it was practically a part of everyday speech. Watch Pulp Fiction sometime and try to count how many times it's used by blacks and whites. But when Fuhrman got caught using it, suddenly everyone remebered what a horrible term it is. BS!

He embarrassed LE, put doubt in the case.

No, he didn't. He just confirmed it in the minds of a jury primed to believe the worst about cops.

I wouldnt read it at all, never. His a disgusting person.

Thus, I'll ask AGAIN: what does that have to do with THIS case? The suspects were two wealthy, white people with connections. BIG ones. In fact (and I realize this is a cheap shot) I wouldn't be surprised if some of Patsy's relatives used the N word at some point! She herself came very close to that when she told the police that it was "strange" to see black kids in their Boulder neighborhood.

I can see why Mark Fuhrman and Steve Thomas are so close: because the Rs and their collaborators tried to do to him what OJ's lawyers did to Mark. They're STILL doing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back