Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would not buy it. Then again, I would not buy a book written by anyone about this case. Imho, there are already too many people making money off the blood of this precious murdered baby. Then again, afaics, death's vultures have never had a problem making money while feasting on the bones of murdered innocents. And sadly, I do not see that changing any time in the near or distant future. That is, unless the recent Rupert Murdoch scandal ( link ) finally begins sinking in for people.

On JVM, the discussion went back to a book deal. Mark Nejame has stated he believes there isn't much of market for a book he doesn't think anyone would believe Casey.

Please...Please...Please..Let us not forget Caylee...People have a tendacy after time passes to forget. We can all make a difference as long as we keep a watchful eye on the situation and boycott any attempt for Casey to make money. There seems to be a pattern emerging to thwart attempts for Casey to receive monies for causing the death of her child.
The other side of the coin is that whatever money she does make will hopefully go to Zenida, Tim Miller, the state of Florida, IRS and anyone else that serves her with notice.
I am not interested in anything Casey has to say, she had her chance to speak and chose to Lie..Lie..and Lie. Why would I care to hear more lies.
The court system failed us this time and all we can do is learn from it.
I feel for the Anthonys but the truth is that when they picked the car up and smelled decomp George per Cindys orders went to work and Cindy full well knowing what she was doing destroyed evidence that could have possibly directly connect Casey to Caylees death. I will not spend one dime on any book, movie..etc. on them or anyone connected with the defense team.

I'd probably read any and all books written about this case, just to see if each one had some tidbit that might provide a clue. After all this, we still don't know what happened to Caylee and when and if others knew about it. Not saying the truth would come out, but a line and a line there might shed some light on something...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back