Portugal - René Hasee, 6, German on holiday in Algarve, 21 June 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
29277648-8393361-image-m-4_1591389054164.jpg

German detectives investigating Christian B, 43, have contacted the family of René Hasee to say they were looking into his 1996 abduction again

Madeleine McCann: Police link suspect to missing schoolboy, 6 | Daily Mail Online
5 June 2020
''German police have contacted the family of a six-year-old who vanished in the Algarve in 1996 - after linking him to the suspect in Madeleine McCann's case.

German detectives investigating Christian Brueckner, 43, for the disappearance of British Madeleine have contacted the family of René Hasee to say they are looking into his 1996 abduction again.

The six-year-old from Elsdorf, Germany, was on holiday with his family in Aljezur - just 25 miles from Praia da Luz, in the Algarve - when he vanished on June 21, 1996.

Andreas Hasee, René's father, revealed an investigator from the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) contacted him today - the first time he had heard from police in 20 years. He told German newspaper Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger: 'There could be a connection.' ''

''René was last seen running ahead of his mother and step-father during a walk on the beach to swim in the sea. After losing sight of him never saw him again; left with just his clothes lying on the beach.

Detectives have said the suspect was regularly living in the Algarve from 1995. He was already convicted of sex offences against children and would have been 19 at the time René disappeared.''

https://www.ksta.de/region/rhein-er...winden-mit-dem-fall-maddie-zusammen--36809282
rene-hasee.jpg

Der sechsjährige René Hasee aus Elsdorf verschwand am 21. Juni 1996 spurlos im Sommerurlaub an der portugiesischen Algarve.

Police link suspect Madeleine McCann to disappearance of 6-year-old schoolboy | FR24 News English
''Mr. Hasee, who had accepted that his son drowned, added: “René went to Portugal with my ex-wife and his new partner.

“He was in fact also a very careful child, he would not have easily climbed alone in the Atlantic. Of course you start to think, yes. I do not imagine that René is still alive, “he added.

An expert at the time discovered that the tide and current conditions in the sea made a swimming accident unlikely, and BKA police in Germany maintained that more victims could be linked to the Maddie investigation.''

https://www.ksta.de/region/rhein-erft/elsdorf/vermisster-rené-aus-elsdorf-haengt-sein-verschwinden-mit-dem-fall-maddie-zusammen--36809282
rene-hasee.jpg

Der sechsjährige René Hasee aus Elsdorf verschwand am 21. Juni 1996 spurlos im Sommerurlaub an der portugiesischen Algarve.

Police link suspect Madeleine McCann to disappearance of 6-year-old schoolboy | FR24 News English
''Mr. Hasee, who had accepted that his son drowned, added: “René went to Portugal with my ex-wife and his new partner.

“He was in fact also a very careful child, he would not have easily climbed alone in the Atlantic. Of course you start to think, yes. I do not imagine that René is still alive, “he added.

An expert at the time discovered that the tide and current conditions in the sea made a swimming accident unlikely, and BKA police in Germany maintained that more victims could be linked to the Maddie investigation.''

Is there any more info about this boy and his disappearance on the internet?

German article from 2011 (google tranlsated):

"She said they were on the beach, René had eaten squid and chips, and wanted to go to the water," says Irmgard Burbach. "He took off his shirt and pants, played in the sand, my daughter could see him all the time. When she went to him and went down the stairs from the restaurant, she briefly lost sight of him. And then suddenly there was only his clothes. "

Franz Burbach immediately got into the car and drove to Portugal. René had always been "his" boy, the boy had spent almost every afternoon with grandma and grandpa.

The grandfather hung up hundreds of posters with his daughter. Interviewed witnesses on the beach. Hire divers. Argued with the police, who stopped searching after a few days.

"They said Anita hadn't paid attention, René had drowned," Grandma Irmgard recalls. “But he was terrified of the waves and would never have gone into the sea alone. His footprints also stopped in the middle of the sand. ”

The nightmare, at home it got worse.

Mother Anita could no longer work, could no longer love. The postman was on sick leave, later her relationship broke up.

Grandma Irmgard suffered a nervous breakdown and did not leave the house for two years.

Grandpa Franz had five strokes, three heart attacks. The plasterer can hardly speak. And actually he doesn't want anymore.

Neue Serie in Bild - VERMISST! : Wie ist das, wenn ein Kind von heute auf morgen spurlos verschwindet?

A child that young can certainly drown in the surf. The body would usually turn up but under the right circumstances, it would be swept to sea. Sounds like it was dismissed as an unfortunate accident.

A child that young can certainly drown in the surf. The body would usually turn up but under the right circumstances, it would be swept to sea. Sounds like it was dismissed as an unfortunate accident.
They are re-opening Rene's case!
Father of boy who disappeared in Algarve in 1996 claims police are re-opening his son's case
''The father of a German boy who disappeared in the Algarve in 1996 claims police have told him they are re-opening his son's case, as fears grow that the Madeleine McCann suspect could be linked to this third missing child.''

''The prime suspect in the Madeleine case, 43-year-old Christian Brückner, had moved from Germany to Praia da Luz in 1995 aged 18, and would have been 19 when René went missing.''

''Mr Hasee told The Telegraph: "I find the two cases aren’t that different at all. Madeleine was a sweet little girl and my son was a small, sweet boy, and he was also the same age. A whole lot about the two cases fits together.

"For me, it would be enough to learn that my son sunk in the Atlantic. But when I think that he maybe fell into the hands of a paedophile, I think ‘god, what did he do with my child?’ Then it's much worse, I believe.

"I found that what Madeleine's parents did, working with the British press to constantly remind everyone about it all the time, was good.

"It wasn’t like that with my son in Germany. The authorities were not so active. For us we got nothing, zero - it was a tragic game."

The new development in René's case comes after prosecutors re-opened the probe into the disappearance of German five-year-old Inga Gehricke, who vanished during a family outing in Saxony-Anhalt on May 2, 2015.''

Ws threads..
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

Germany - Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

German article from 2011 (google tranlsated):

"She said they were on the beach, René had eaten squid and chips, and wanted to go to the water," says Irmgard Burbach. "He took off his shirt and pants, played in the sand, my daughter could see him all the time. When she went to him and went down the stairs from the restaurant, she briefly lost sight of him. And then suddenly there was only his clothes. "

Franz Burbach immediately got into the car and drove to Portugal. René had always been "his" boy, the boy had spent almost every afternoon with grandma and grandpa.

The grandfather hung up hundreds of posters with his daughter. Interviewed witnesses on the beach. Hire divers. Argued with the police, who stopped searching after a few days.

"They said Anita hadn't paid attention, René had drowned," Grandma Irmgard recalls. “But he was terrified of the waves and would never have gone into the sea alone. His footprints also stopped in the middle of the sand. ”

The nightmare, at home it got worse.

Mother Anita could no longer work, could no longer love. The postman was on sick leave, later her relationship broke up.

Grandma Irmgard suffered a nervous breakdown and did not leave the house for two years.

Grandpa Franz had five strokes, three heart attacks. The plasterer can hardly speak. And actually he doesn't want anymore.

Neue Serie in Bild - VERMISST! : Wie ist das, wenn ein Kind von heute auf morgen spurlos verschwindet?

Thank-you for translating and posting this article.

How horrible - all of it.

There must be evidence tying Rene to CB, and sadly, it is likely a photo.

It would be bad enough to think your son had drowned. The alternative being conjured up here in light of this announcement, is the stuff of evil nightmares.

How many child victims did this monster harm? :mad:

Thank-you for translating and posting this article.

How horrible - all of it.

There must be evidence tying Rene to CB, and sadly, it is likely a photo.

It would be bad enough to think your son had drowned. The alternative being conjured up here in light of this announcement, is the stuff of evil nightmares.

How many child victims did this monster harm? :mad:

My impression is that investigators are looking at the suspect's location over the last 25 years and making a connection to missing children at the same locations.

June 9 2020 rbbm.
Dad of boy, 6, who vanished before Madeleine McCann ‘no doubt cases are linked’
''The dad of a missing six-year-old boy who vanished in Portugal eleven years before Madeleine McCann believes the two cases are connected.''

''Andreas told The Sun he has "no doubt Madeleine and Rene's cases are linked" and said Portuguese police are now looking at Rene's disappearance again.

The distraught dad said he strongly believes "both children were taken" and "there is no doubt" in his mind.''

"The evidence is just too much and the police are looking again at my son's disappearance.

"He was a lovely boy, my first child and I will never get over what happened.

"I think of him every day and imagine what sort of man he would have been and what we would have done together.

"Just look at both of the children, you can see how handsome Renee is and how beautiful Madeleine looks and they were almost the same age''.

''Andreas said an expert told the family that even if little Renee died, the waves would have "brought his body back."

"When I saw the picture of the man in prison all I could see was evil and then when his record came out and the fact he was living nearby just made me convinced he must be connected.

"I think that Rene and Madeleine may have ended up in the hands of that paedophile it makes me sick. He is a convicted paedophile and always will be. Those tendencies never leave.

"It has brought everything flooding back for us and my poor father in law travelled back and forth to Portugal from Germany so many times to look for Rene and in the end it made him sick.''

June 9 2020 rbbm.
Dad of boy, 6, who vanished before Madeleine McCann ‘no doubt cases are linked’
''The dad of a missing six-year-old boy who vanished in Portugal eleven years before Madeleine McCann believes the two cases are connected.''

''Andreas told The Sun he has "no doubt Madeleine and Rene's cases are linked" and said Portuguese police are now looking at Rene's disappearance again.

The distraught dad said he strongly believes "both children were taken" and "there is no doubt" in his mind.''

"The evidence is just too much and the police are looking again at my son's disappearance.

"He was a lovely boy, my first child and I will never get over what happened.

"I think of him every day and imagine what sort of man he would have been and what we would have done together.

"Just look at both of the children, you can see how handsome Renee is and how beautiful Madeleine looks and they were almost the same age''.

''Andreas said an expert told the family that even if little Renee died, the waves would have "brought his body back."

"When I saw the picture of the man in prison all I could see was evil and then when his record came out and the fact he was living nearby just made me convinced he must be connected.

"I think that Rene and Madeleine may have ended up in the hands of that paedophile it makes me sick. He is a convicted paedophile and always will be. Those tendencies never leave.

"It has brought everything flooding back for us and my poor father in law travelled back and forth to Portugal from Germany so many times to look for Rene and in the end it made him sick.''

OMG its all horrific. Did you see the thing in the press this week about the torchure room being found through encrypted chat rooms? Also horrific.

OMG its all horrific. Did you see the thing in the press this week about the torchure room being found through encrypted chat rooms? Also horrific.
Hoping this has nothing to do with the children. :eek:
Six arrested after 'Dutch torture chambers' found
''Officers found handcuffs attached to the floors and ceilings of the structures, which had also been soundproofed.

In one container, they also discovered police clothing and bulletproof vests. In another, they located pruning shears, scalpels and balaclavas.

Two of the suspects have also been detained for possession of weapons.

The arrests are among 800 made across Europe after EncroChat messages were intercepted and decoded.''

''Officers found handcuffs attached to the floors and ceilings of the structures, which had also been soundproofed.

In one container, they also discovered police clothing and bulletproof vests. In another, they located pruning shears, scalpels and balaclavas.

The arrests are among 800 made across Europe after EncroChat messages were intercepted and decoded.''

Its absolutely horrific

‘Torture containers' found in The Netherlands
For criminal gangs..nothing to do with it.
When it says off he took off his shirt and pants do they mean american pants (as in trousers in USA language) or english pants (as in underwear in UK language)?
I guess he had his swimming gear under his pants..I don’t think they meant underwear,the family had dinner at a restaurant before and Rene went ahead to the beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back