Positive Character Witnesses for Casey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate to say it, but Jesse Grund is probably the only person that could find one nice thing to say... and I think he'd choke on it.

Maybe the guy who has been friends with her for a long time..I think his name was Ryan?

Juliette Lewis, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, Raquel, Gloria (Zanny's mom). Yes and George Glass as well. I think he may have been dating Juliet at one point in time. :waitasec:

Look what she did to her own family. No wonder no one wants to say anything positive about her. They don't want to commit perjury.

Eh, what does he know? :floorlaugh:

I don't know..maybe that she wasn't always 'the person' that she was for the last 5/6 years? Or maybe he can't say that because she's always been a lying *****. I don't know her so I can't tell.. (thank god! :giggle:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTb96zr9_w"]YouTube - ‪Can I get a Witness-Marvin Gaye‬‏[/ame]

I don't know..maybe that she wasn't always 'the person' that she was for the last 5/6 years? Or maybe he can't say that because she's always been a lying *****. I don't know her so I can't tell.. (thank god! :giggle:)

I thought about Ryan Paisley, too. Maybe Annie Downing. I thought about Holly Gagne, she went on the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show for her. That's all I got and those are kind of iffy.

Andrea Lyon seemed to care for her . Anne Finnell,not so much.

Does that count?

The family pets.

Which ones? The ones buried in the "pet cemetary" in the vicinity of where Caylee's remains were found? I've always wondered how all of them died.......

Seriously, I don't think the ones who are alive in the Anthony home miss her all that much. Caylee, however, I believe they miss very much. :cry:

Well, what about her pen-pal jailbird "bff"??! Remember, Casey was going to ADOPT AN IRISH BABY :ohwow: and then they were going to BUY AN RV :laughcry: and... form some sort of "Artist commune/ RV Ministry"... write a cookbook... uh... yeah...:loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back