Possible gang affiliations of the victims and their associates

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's pretty common to see young people flashing gang signs when posing for pictures. I seriously doubt that most of them are actual gang members. That said, the guy in black with the black ball cap appears to be flashing the Crips "BK" (Blood killer) gang sign. Does that mean he's an actual gang member? Nope. Doesn't mean he isn't either.

With respect to the Manorville Murders, we could be dealing with an organized gang or a homegrown gang (or no gang at all, for that matter). I don't know that we'd have much success trying to pin that down. But I do think we have clues in Manorville that point to organized crime of some sort.

JMO

Here's one news article about the 4 pitbulls found in Manorville: http://archive.longislandpress.com/...o-on-unsolved-dog-mutilation-case-in-suffolk/

There is a link to the Long Island Press story about the chickens on topix. I know we aren't supposed to post topix links, but I hope the mods will make an exception in this case, because the comments from residents is very interesting. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manorville-ny/T594D7RSG3VMUU0HQ

It's odd that all of these animals were found mutilated, and while one might want to immediately jump to the conclusion that this is the work of a cult or a psycho, I think we'd be wise to consider the idea that perhaps this is the work of someone sending a message. OR, one or more persons simply venting violent tendencies while disposing of fighting animals. The dogs weren't Labradors, right? And we don't find reports of mutilated cats or goats or what have you, do we? I think it's reasonable to assume these were fighting animals.

Here's one news article about the 4 pitbulls found in Manorville: http://archive.longislandpress.com/...o-on-unsolved-dog-mutilation-case-in-suffolk/

There is a link to the Long Island Press story about the chickens on topix. I know we aren't supposed to post topix links, but I hope the mods will make an exception in this case, because the comments from residents is very interesting. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manorville-ny/T594D7RSG3VMUU0HQ

It's odd that all of these animals were found mutilated, and while one might want to immediately jump to the conclusion that this is the work of a cult or a psycho, I think we'd be wise to consider the idea that perhaps this is the work of someone sending a message. OR, one or more persons simply venting violent tendencies while disposing of fighting animals. The dogs weren't Labradors, right? And we don't find reports of mutilated cats or goats or what have you, do we? I think it's reasonable to assume these were fighting animals.

The racist comments in that link make me want to vomit. There's no excuse for people to write such garbage like that.

They raise a good point about *advertiser censored* fighting. In the part of CA where I grew up, *advertiser censored* fighting is really prevalent in the Latino/Chicano neighborhoods. Out there, it's not controlled by a gang; it's just usually a neighborhood thing. Of course, that doesn't mean that gangs aren't doing this. Gambling is almost always involved, which is what makes it so popular. It could be completely separate from the bodies, but there is always a chance that someone dumping these poor animals or hanging out in those areas saw someone. Getting people who are involved in that activity to talk to LE would be next to impossible, IMO.

I thought the Manorville murders might be drug related until Kahlil White became a member of WS and announced that he was "Remy". As far as I was concerned, that was the end of my research into gangs and pitbulls.

That doesn't mean that he's not possibly gang affiliated. It would be interesting to know. Anybody wanna ask him? :/

It's pretty common to see young people flashing gang signs when posing for pictures. I seriously doubt that most of them are actual gang members. That said, the guy in black with the black ball cap appears to be flashing the Crips "BK" (Blood killer) gang sign. Does that mean he's an actual gang member? Nope. Doesn't mean he isn't either.

With respect to the Manorville Murders, we could be dealing with an organized gang or a homegrown gang (or no gang at all, for that matter). I don't know that we'd have much success trying to pin that down. But I do think we have clues in Manorville that point to organized crime of some sort.

JMO

hmm//looks like dude in black tee with black bandana is flashing bloods sign as is dude in red shirt red hat

:gthanks:

:rocker::rockon::peace:

i think it can't hurt to revisit this angle for the Manorville bodies, if for no other reason then just to revisit it to give it an honest comb over---on another site or two back like 2 years ago morethan 1 poster(and i believe one was a retired gang unit type of le) made reference to the fact that some gang squad detectives alluded to the possibility as being not only legit, but very possible as there was a good amount of "street buzz" happening when JT's first body parts were found originallly ..i'll try to see if i have any of that stored still....

I have a friend who does this and I agree Santeria isn't neither. But....I heard they do strange things

The 3 fingers that are out means Westside like Calfornia Westside. The guy in the middle above the girl is a blood gang member, if you notice the red/white bandana on his wrist, also the guy on the left above the girl with the hole in his hand also means Westside like from the rap group Westside connection and the girl below the girl has a gang sign of Eastside. Basically its all blood gang, 3 - 9T, they are state/national/country wide. mostly in california, some wannabies.

Hope that helps..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom