Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh. This is going to be a long day requiring patience from many of us.

RIP little Z. Shortly the legal wrangling will begin.

maybe someone can plant a nice little plant there...something butterflies would like to visit with. Something tells me Zahra would like that.
Now that made me cry all over again. What a wonderful thought.

Butterflies....... from now on when I see a butterfly, I will think of beautiful, innocent, sweet freckle faced Zahra.

Fly away Butterfly, Fly away.

I have to wonder if they found her head? Reports before were "parts of a body"

Well, that's what NG mentioned last night, so perhaps. My guess is the torso (including head).

Turning on HLN. Thanks Cat.

Now I wonder why Rad posted "do not expect any arrests to be made right away". Strong statement. IMO someone told him that. Why is this?

I am very sad as I have been all along. I suspect at this point very few details will come out as to exactly what they found, condition of the remains, how many locations, manner in how she was killed.

The coming days and weeks all information is leaked out a little at a time. When there is a trial all the horrible details will come out.

I do not know if it is right or wrong to want to know the details, however I do want to know. I almost feel as if I want to know so I can despise the persons who did this even more and pray harder that they are punished for eternity.

At work typing on my phones keyboard, hard to do. I've been checking news all morning, figured id getget more info here. Was right....so sad. Can't put my thoughts into coherent, clean sentences.

I don't know what to do or say other than noooooooooooooo!!! :( :(

We pretty much already knew this, I guess nothing prepares you for it...

Also, [insert incoherent upset and angry unclean language here]

RIP zahra :(

This is so sad. She deserved so much better.

~Rest in peace, sweet Zahra..... :rose:

May justice be swift.

Will they wait for a positive ID before charging anyone with murder? Hope they keep a very close eye on AB.....

The human remains found in North Carolina Wednesday were confirmed to be those of missing Australian 10-year-old Zahra Baker, WCNC-TV reported Friday, citing a source close to the investigation.

Authorities discovered a bone last week that may be connected to Zahra’s case.

snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,602162,00.html

LE is expected to announce that remains found in Wednesdays search at Dudley Shoals and Burns search site are Zahra's. No further word has come down regarding the bone found at Christy/Ekart search site.

MOO the silence on the bone is telling. It will turn out to be unrelated to Zahra. Either not human or not Zahra. If it were, that would imply more of Z may be out there to find. Given that LE intends no more searches in the foreseeable future, I take that as an indication they found everything they needed between the prosthetic at Christy site and the remains at Dudley site.

:( :no: :rage: :cursing:

RIP sweet Zahra. You will not be forgotten

:(

Zahra, a proper burial and celebration of your very short difficult life. To the person or persons that did this, a life of misery and torture (sorry). You are no longer lost. I pray that law enforcement catches and prosecutes whomever did this to you and that they never see the light of day..

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member