Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is the link sorry. it was an ex FBI man saying the behavior of paushing etc is not a good sign

http://real.ksl.com/video/slc/3/343/34312.mp3 that audio quotes the FBI man but not that sentence. I read it in the article about my post 1 or 2 articles up. Sorry i thought I included it in my post.

Phoey...now I cant find it. im sorry I read so many news articles my brain is fried LOL if someone else remembers where the Ex-FBI man explains Josh's behavoir by bllinking, pausing etc please post the link.

It is because of the Susan Powell case that I joined WS and FINALLY, finally! the recent revelations may guide this investigation to a climax. :woot::woot:

Will there be Justice after all?

(I believe) that Joshua murdered his wife and mother of his children, and for this he must be held accountable and judged.

Disclosure: My opinions are mine and mine only.

There's no mention that a strange car was in the neighborhood, and neighbors saw Josh come and go.

I know this theory is really out there, but I'll play along. What if Josh picked his dad up while he was out sledding? Then dropped dad off at his car and they went together to hide Susan.

He's basically an order desk, not on the production side.
Pretty low-level stuff for a man his age, especially one supporting four adults and two children.

If he interacted on the job, it'd be with REAL cons :)

I'm sure Joshie and Daddie's associates are well-known by LE now.
Since Daddie works in a government office, I believe he can be easily wiretapped, too.
It's not HIS phone ;)

Hi Laytonian,

I'm late to the conversation -- do you have a link as to where Daddy works?
thx

I know this theory is really out there, but I'll play along. What if Josh picked his dad up while he was out sledding? Then dropped dad off at his car and they went together to hide Susan.

I think it's a bit out there, too, but worth exploring. My personal thought is that whatever happened to Susan happened at her home and occurred between she and her husband.

Afterwards, I can see Josh calling his dad and explaining what happened (perhaps in panic and not knowing what to do). His dad, being the take control kind of guy he is, helped Josh come up with a plan. What that plan was, I don't know (of course), but it vey well could have included SP driving to meet JP at some point. IDK, I just can't see JP carrying her (and the kids?) all the way up to WA.

IMO

ETA: I do think SP was involved but mostly as a way to help Josh in any way needed.

I am still trying to figure out why none of Josh's friends/former friends are not coming forward or saying anythings !

Even a complete idiot has friends or at least former friends - I'm proof of that :waiting:

That recent 'search' in Ely, NV could have just been a trap to get JP and SP out in the public eye again. Both of them started talking up a storm. Somewhere in all of the public interviews, LE found 'probable cause' that enabled them to do a search of the SP home. The new evidence that LE removed might very well shed new light on the case.

I feel sure that SP is involved at least in a cover-up of some kind. It's obvious that he's very controlling so I believe he stepped in with all kinds of advise for his lame son.

I don't think SP was in the van or the kids would have noticed. But he surely could have met up with JP in Nevada or anywhere else, to give him a hand. Why wouldn't JP just dump Susan's body somewhere in Utah? I'm sure there are remote areas a lot closer to home. If he did that, he wouldn't have had to come up with that bizarre story of camping in a blizzard in the middle of the night. But dad offered to help so he had to drive far enough so they could meet up.

Does SP have a solid alibi for the following day? Was he at work? Are there records verifying where he was the night of the 'camping trip'?

That recent 'search' in Ely, NV could have just been a trap to get JP and SP out in the public eye again. Both of them started talking up a storm. Somewhere in all of the public interviews, LE found 'probable cause' that enabled them to do a search of the SP home. The new evidence that LE removed might very well shed new light on the case.

I feel sure that SP is involved at least in a cover-up of some kind. It's obvious that he's very controlling so I believe he stepped in with all kinds of advise for his lame son.

I don't think SP was in the van or the kids would have noticed. But he surely could have met up with JP in Nevada or anywhere else, to give him a hand. Why wouldn't JP just dump Susan's body somewhere in Utah? I'm sure there are remote areas a lot closer to home. If he did that, he wouldn't have had to come up with that bizarre story of camping in a blizzard in the middle of the night. But dad offered to help so he had to drive far enough so they could meet up.

Does SP have a solid alibi for the following day? Was he at work? Are there records verifying where he was the night of the 'camping trip'?

I can't see LE doing a search that costs the taxpayers thousand of dollars just to trap JP. They have to justify a search before they can do one.

The search on SP's home was to retrieve the journals. Both Susan's and SP's. Le said they located other items which led them to go back into the home and continue to search for several more hours and retrieve the computers, etc. I suspect they read something in a journal that caused them to continue to search.

LE did a search of JP's home but I don't know what they found. I wonder if they removed the carpet where the "juice" spot was located.

LE did a search of JP's home but I don't know what they found. I wonder if they removed the carpet where the "juice" spot was located.
I remember someone here saying that LE took a large piece of that carpet from the house. I don't know if they ever revealed what that red stain was.

I remember someone here saying that LE took a large piece of that carpet from the house. I don't know if they ever revealed what that red stain was.

Just want to clarify that the carpet sample was taken from the Susan and Josh's Utah home, not SP's home in WA.

IMO

Just want to clarify that the carpet sample was taken from the Susan and Josh's Utah home, not SP's home in WA.

IMO

i never read anything about the spot having color, just a wet spot with a fan or fans blowing to dry it.

I can't see LE doing a search that costs the taxpayers thousand of dollars just to trap JP. They have to justify a search before they can do one.

The search on SP's home was to retrieve the journals. Both Susan's and SP's. Le said they located other items which led them to go back into the home and continue to search for several more hours and retrieve the computers, etc. I suspect they read something in a journal that caused them to continue to search.

bbm

Yes! They removed the carpet in about half the room!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that the judge told SP and JP that they canNOT publish her journals. Also, Steven does NOT like that LE took his journals. How does it feel now you baby?!! You are even around to defend yourself - you arrogant jerk!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...rnals-taken-from-home-Steven-Powell-says.html

A Washington judge on Friday afternoon granted a temporary restraining order prohibiting Steven Powell and the three children who live with him — Josh Powell, Alina Powell and Michael Powell — from publishing or distributing any of Susan Powell's diaries. The motion was filed by Susan's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox.

Steven Powell said potentially "embarrassing" pictures, videos and journals belonging to him were also seized by police.

In what has become a pattern of increasingly odd statements from Steven Powell, he maintained Friday that Susan Powell initiated a pattern of flirting with him and he claims he eventually developed a relationship with her. He didn't expound on that relationship but said his feelings evolved into an "obsession," and he wrote about it in his seized journal.

But Chuck Cox also maintained Friday ....Steven Powell's journals would be "disgusting" and filled with "fantasies" he created.

Steven Powell IS disgusting, he IS a creep, and Josh Powell IS a whimp and totally showing his true colors. He says his wife was flirtatious and sticks up for his father. He has NO backbone, and he did NOT like that Susan was standing up to him and was going to leave.

I still wonder if LE found more than they are admitting in Ely. Please, please, please let there be evidence in the stupid duo's computers about what REALLY happened to Susan, not their made-up stories.

Still praying for Susan in Utah.

No telling what is on SP's videos. I hope whatever they find sends that guy straight to jail! If he's out of the way JP will crumble like a stale piece of bread! He's not smart enough to do anything without SP's supervision. jmho

there was some "new" info in there - even tho we don't know the validity - interesting "new" input

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back