Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It make total sense to me, Jacie! Maybe you do your best thinking in the wee hours!

Perhaps jp's resentment, fear, jealousy and sick-and-tiredness of sp had been cookin' a while and, yes, the top blew off jp's pot of peckled pippers (yes, I meant it that way!), and he just lost what little he had, poor fella.

And dd came to the rescue :phone:-- such a Big Big Man, ya know. Can't have a dead :noooo: woman:eek:hwow: on the floor, ya know. :panic: And their freezer just ain't big enuff, so what to do, what to do. A trip outside -- but what'll we tell the neighbors? Hmmmmmm. Aha! A camping trip! :coldcase::snowman::snowflake: :snowman::snowflake::snowman::snowflake::coldout:

Yeah, that's it.... So the plot thickens....

And I especially like your jailhouse marriage! :woohoo:
:cake:

After all, jp is a widower now, and he's bound to be gettin' a bit lonesome for some luvvin. :chicken: And let's hope that plot thickens (sickens?), too. :sick:
:liar:

bbm

From the rumors that were swirling early in the case, I don't think Josh was ever in the mood for "luvvin" IYKWIM. Rumor was Susan had to beg Josh for that. Which makes me wonder if he isn't a closet case. JMO.

bbm

From the rumors that were swirling early in the case, I don't think Josh was ever in the mood for "luvvin" IYKWIM. Rumor was Susan had to beg Josh for that. Which makes me wonder if he isn't a closet case. JMO.

If that is the case he's going to love where he's probably going. moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800