Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It wouldn't be FLEK, because this missing lady is First Nation and FLEK is not.

Has anyone looked at Betty Irene Redmond?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/933dfmd.html

Today I decided to look at the missing persons from 1976 and 1977 assuming that the 402 months comment on Jane Doe's (Lori Ruff's) notes may refer to a time period that has already past and working backwards from 2010.

The things that intrigued me about this person where her history of mental illness (a "nervous condition") and the story told by the husband, which if true means that Mrs. Redmond might have purposefully disappeared. Also, if I try hard I can make myself see a similarity.

Things that tend to suggest Betty Irene Redmond and Jane Doe are not the same, however, are numerous.

For example at 25 years old, Betty seems at the extreme range in the possible ages for Jane Doe. There is also a height discrepancy. Betty Irene Redmond is listed as 5 foot 3, yet the last Lori Ruff license lists a height of 5 foot 10.

That being said, the Idaho license lists a height of 5'2, and what accounts for this 8 inch difference between 1988 and the 2000s is a little unclear, unless we assume Jane Doe was young enough to grow the extra 8 inches in the late 1980s.

One thing that strikes me about the NAMUS flyer: she is listed as having no "artificial body parts". Didn't the Seattle Times article mention she had breast implants?

One thing that strikes me about the NAMUS flyer: she is listed as having no "artificial body parts". Didn't the Seattle Times article mention she had breast implants?

This doesn't really matter in this case because she got the implants after she was already "Lori". Therefore they have no relevance for the time before she was "Lori".

This doesn't really matter in this case because she got the implants after she was already "Lori". Therefore they have no relevance for the time before she was "Lori".

That's correct, but I wonder why there is a discrepancy, and which is true. As people speculate on possible matches, I think it matters whether she altered her appearance and by how much.

It seems to me that FLEK is Kim Mallon as the telephone number in FlEK's written materials was the telephone number formerly of Malon Oil. When I looked at Kim Malon, I saw a striking resemblance to FLEK. From memory, I recall that Kim Malon went missing in 1973 at the age of 13. Look at Kim Malon's photo and it closely resembles FLEK.

It seems to me that FLEK is Kim Mallon as the telephone number in FlEK's written materials was the telephone number formerly of Malon Oil. When I looked at Kim Malon, I saw a striking resemblance to FLEK. From memory, I recall that Kim Malon went missing in 1973 at the age of 13. Look at Kim Malon's photo and it closely resembles FLEK.
From her WS thread.....her sister's name was Lori

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8242124

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wow, really interesting!! Off to dig on this some!!

Kim Mallon was reported to have scars on both wrists I believe from attempted suicide. Did FLEK have any scars on her wrists?

I always wondered how a person could function as a missing person, once they are declared missing, as to the id required to hold a job or get a medical treatment. The authorities should have a way of being alerted if anyone started using id for a missing person. Missing people would likely not being paying any income tax either. Yet, your point would be that a person could be doing all kinds of things such as that under their previous identity, and then take on the new identity. At that point though, when they were firmly entrenched in the new identity, they would have to go missing, or have what would seem to be an impossible job of functioning with two identities.

Honestly, this case is baffling. I've been pouring over everything for the last couple of days and KM seems to be a completely plausible match, and yet, the scars on the wrists is very troubling.

Honestly, this case is baffling. I've been pouring over everything for the last couple of days and KM seems to be a completely plausible match, and yet, the scars on the wrists is very troubling.

DNA already proved that she was not KM.

bump to get this thread going again. So I know someone who was stalked by a person so badly that she took a new identity and moved. The thing is, she was always honest with us that her real name was not "jane smith" and that she had changed it because of a stalker. She talked of only being able to meet her family by having them fly to a different airport than she did and meeting up in between the 2 airports. She told stories of her family still having to dodge her stalker even after she "vanished". Her family members can never have a facebook or never post photos online where they could be hacked. She would never tell anyone where she was meeting her family and we all understood because her life depended on it. I tell this story because notice the difference.... jane doe's in laws said that she would become hostile if asked about her prior life. This leads me to believe that she was not running from a stalker, she was running from a crime. I am not opposed to thinking that she hired a broker to tell her what to do, remember this was the 80's. unemployment was double digits and she had breast implants..this was not a middle class female...she had some source of money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back