Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, 1st post, but been following case from week one.
I have a quick question. What if the monster that did this had on gloves? I know you would still get fibers, but what about prints?

They can even get the print pattern of the gloves used. If gloves were used and they then can match them to any they found in either of the many search warrants of the Anthony home.

imo

Pat Brown, the criminal profiler, was on CBS this morning saying that folks shouldn't get too excited about the duct tape because it's been submerged in the water for months and this is extremely unhelpful to the defense.

One problem though. Pat has not seen the body and the FBI has.

imo

Oh yeah, definitely. It's not going to work though.

What amazes me is the annoyance she tries to cover in her voice every time she speaks to her parents in her prison conversations. Mostly what comes to mind is her first phone call where she says "What a waste" to call her parents. That remark alone tells me that she did it on purpose. And she was a "spiteful" you-know-what to her brother. Can you imagine saying things like that normally, not to mention, after killing somone? And if anyone says you are "innocent until proven guilty", in this case, every time I try to give her a "benefit of doubt"? The car trunk smell says it all.

Even though Cindy seems to be a neat freak, I felt this was odd too. Why wash sheets/bedding that nobody has slept in? Personally I wouldn't wash them so I could still have the smell of my loved one still on them.

Cindy has overexplained things in the past before the question about them ever came up. Early on, she went on and on and on about the shovel, and the reason the shed was locked. Before anyone knew about the shovel or gas can theft. I think they offer up excuses before they are needed.

I think GA did this with the Arm and Hammer to explain the inevitable evidence of cleaning the trunk LE was going to find. (I have no idea if LE has found this, just MOO).

I think CA is doing that with the sheets too.

Maybe they sent the duct tape there, too....they have an impecable fingerprint ID area.....even if they're partial ones, etc. I also, like everybody else, tried the "duct tape experiment" last nite. When I pulled it, I did the "girly thing" (LOL) and used my teeth to cut it....AND, my fingers were ALL OVER the sticky side. Hopefully they'll be able to get her prints from the tape like they had been saying.

ETA : Sorry if this has been said over and over....I was bad and didn't go back and read all the posts....:eek:

I love the dedication of our sleuthers. :)

One problem though. Pat has not seen the body and the FBI has.

imo

Exactly :clap::clap::clap:

Not to mention I have noticed that you could have ten experts in one room and you will get ten varying opinions.

I read her profile of Casey and her parents at a well respected criminal investigative website and it was insightful, but I didn't agree with it 100%.

Cindy has overexplained things in the past before the question about them ever came up. Early on, she went on and on and on about the shovel, and the reason the shed was locked. Before anyone knew about the shovel or gas can theft. I think they offer up excuses before they are needed.

I think GA did this with the Arm and Hammer to explain the inevitable evidence of cleaning the trunk LE was going to find. (I have no idea if LE has found this, just MOO).

This is what they do and have done all along. You hit the proverbial nail yet again. ;)

Is it normal for the skull to be detached from the head? If this has already been answered, would someone direct me to the answer. Thanks.

Pat Brown, the criminal profiler, was on CBS this morning saying that folks shouldn't get too excited about the duct tape because it's been submerged in the water for months and this is extremely unhelpful to the defense.
There are many times I have disagreed with Pat's take on things. The adhesive on the backing of duct tape isn't like any other. It rarely degrades or swells with water present altho the adhesive loses part of the elasticity to hold, imo. The duct tape cuts or tears from the roll should still be present, too. I think we will find there is a wealth of information still contained on it. In other words, I think she is flat out wrong. :p

Is it normal for the skull to be detached from the head? If this has already been answered, would someone direct me to the answer. Thanks.
The short answer is yes, imo. When a body decomposes the ligaments, tendons, and soft tissue which hold our bones together are no longer there to do that job. This is why they are finding small pieces of her skeletonized remains across a broad area (this and being carried by water &or small animal activity).

Thanks SeriouslySearching!

The short answer is yes, imo. When a body decomposes the ligaments, tendons, and soft tissue which hold our bones together are no longer there to do that job. This is why they are finding small pieces of her skeletonized remains across a broad area (this and being carried by water &or small animal activity).

She also overexplained in a video interview about not getting physically violent (with Casey, etc). Went on & on & on.

Fox news about to give update on search. (this is from the Fox news network on cable;not the local fox orlando station). The search has "expanded", per fox.
(At the top of the hour)

Per Sharon Butler:
"ME has shown up at the scene again>> bushes, BIG bushes taken to medical ex office....other bones found....search has expanded within area".

Fox will have a former prosecutor about obstruction charges againt the grandparents in the next segment(s)

Doesn't this just tear you up, thinking about our poor little girl in this way? Intellectually I know this is what happens, but emotionally, knowing what happened to our little Caylee, its just so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela