Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One credible sighting? I've been following the case of Madeleine McCann - missing british toddler - and there has been hundreds, if not thousands sighting all over the would, which eventually turned out to be not so credible..I am sceptical about this, but sometimes mircales do happen.

With all due respect prego, chillax. :blowkiss: I don't think we're questioning the information coming from Tim - I think we are questioning where this information may have originated before if got to Tim.

i know i know. im sorry. It is just so sad to see people busy questioning instead of supporting. We are sleuthers, we questions any tips that come in, we care about the details. Just don't want negativity surrounding the tips. IMO, it will deter future tips if people are just going to think it's hogwash.
:blowkiss:
chillaxin here.

As much as myself and everyone else would like to find Caylee alive and well, I just don't think this is the case.

I have the utmost respect for Tim and I think he's in a very delicate position right now. He has to tread lightly and if the Anthony family wants information of Caylee sightings announced, it's a peacekeeping situation.

Well said - and I completely agree. Your statement makes perfect sense - peacekeeping. With that said, of course we need to explore all options. Anyone and everyone in the world should be on the lookout for any and all missing children, all the time! FL, Texas, wherever!

Remember credible doesn't necessarily mean real. Credible means that a trustworthy person described a believable situation with someone who resembles Caylee. In other words, some psychic didn't call in saying that the blue fairies told her to look in the McDonalds on Elm Street because Caylee would be there... a normal regular person said they saw someone who looks LIKE Caylee.

Tim got the tip from Cindy. That's why she's there. She is once again screwing with the investigation. Wish we could put her in a psyche ward until the baby is found. DNA tells me Caylee is dead and I would not even be taking calls with tips of possible sightings. Tim also said he's looking for a dead body!!!

I feel compelled to point out that Cindy has been at search headquarters - confirmed by Mr. Litig8r (who is searching today). No disrespect to Tim whatsoever - but I would like to know where this information originated.

I hope not fron CINDY that would be sick

Thanks Barbie and Tricia - I agree any and all credible tips must be checked out and the word spread (ditto notifying Border Patrol - good thinking to the poster on that one!) Just curious what the criteria is to establish credibility given the other "sightings" and how far off the mark they were.

This I do not know. I hope to hear from Tim soon. But I trust him completely.

Do I think this is Caylee? No. I don't but I would never discard a tip either.

Again, please somebody confirm that LE confirmed it was Caylee's DECEASED DNA. Anyone? Anyone?

Sweet Jesus. My heart just dropped into my stomach.

I could be in Farmers Branch in 30 minutes.

Need more info!

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout.

Hi guys,
I have been lurking, but just had to post now. I live 2 hours east of Dallas. I will spread the word in my small town for everyone to keep their eyes open...wish I could do more.

Thanks to both of you. A huge help would be to contact the media in that area and ask them to air this. To "vet" the story, they can contact the Texas Equusearch office, their phone numbers are on their website.

If I get more news from Tim, I will post it.

Tim got the tip from Cindy. That's why she's there. She is once again screwing with the investigation. Wish we could put her in a psyche ward until the baby is found. DNA tells me Caylee is dead and I would not even be taking calls with tips of possible sightings. Tim also said he's looking for a dead body!!!

do you have a link saying he got it from Cindy?

i know i know. im sorry. It is just so sad to see people busy questioning instead of supporting. We are sleuthers, we questions any tips that come in, we care about the details. Just don't want negativity surrounding the tips. IMO, it will deter future tips if people are just going to think it's hogwash.
:blowkiss:
chillaxin here.
I understand where you are coming from. We are questioning and inquiring while we are supporting - us WS'ers are good at multi-taksing like that. :)

Remember credible doesn't necessarily mean real. Credible means that a trustworthy person described a believable situation with someone who resembles Caylee. In other words, some psychic didn't call in saying that the blue fairies told her to look in the McDonalds on Elm Street because Caylee would be there... a normal regular person said they saw someone who looks LIKE Caylee.

I have pictures of my great niece that looks just like Caylee. My sister has pictures of my niece and great niece that look identicle. CAYLEE IS NOT ALIVE AND THESE SIGHTINGS ARE BS!!!

As much as myself and everyone else would like to find Caylee alive and well, I just don't think this is the case.

I have the utmost respect for Tim and I think he's in a very delicate position right now. He has to tread lightly and if the Anthony family wants information of Caylee sightings announced, it's a peacekeeping situation.

Wouldn't it make it more difficult to find searchers of 'dead body' areas in FL if there were 'credible' info of an alive Caylee in another state? Who would want to do that, especially when there is scientific evidence to indicate that Caylee isn't alive anywhere? Under those circumstances, would anyone want to limit the current FL search? Hum.

I'm sorry you don't believe me, but Tim did say it to me. I first got it from someone else at TES, and before doing anything else, I called Tim directly. Then, I checked with Tricia before I posted it.

ETA - I would caution everyone however, not to get your hopes up. We have seen "credible tips" come in before, to no avail. All we can do is either help Tim with what he asked, or not, based on our own personal feelings. I for one can't do anything but help. It's up to each of you to make your own personal decision, and I understand that each person may feel differently. I take absolutely no issue with that.

Did you get any other details. Who was with her ?

Thanks Barb and Trisha for getting the word out, I trust that if you feel its worth getting out because it did in fact come from Tim, then thats all I need.

Somewhere here posted that phones ringing off the hook at TES. Leads you to believe more than one sighting. Whoever posted can you give any more information?

I totally believe this came from TIM.... I'm just very sceptical about how HE got the info.

Like I said earlier.... why no info about WHO this child was seen with & whether it was in a public area or some neighborhood?

This 'tip' might simply be preparation for the defense to next claim they have proof Caylee was taken out of the country & then they'll be reporting tips from Mexico & maybe other countries.

Trying this again, does anyone know where that clip is of Cindy with the hammer and no trespassing signs, Can anyone provide that link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972