Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere here posted that phones ringing off the hook at TES. Leads you to believe more than one sighting. Whoever posted can you give any more information?

I did. I don't have much more to offer than that. Phones ringing. Heard people in the background with Erin today, hope that means she has more help!

and thanks for getting the word out. As much as I don't believe Caylee is alive, it would be a truly wonderful thing if she were.

Tim got the tip from Cindy. That's why she's there. She is once again screwing with the investigation. Wish we could put her in a psyche ward until the baby is found. DNA tells me Caylee is dead and I would not even be taking calls with tips of possible sightings. Tim also said he's looking for a dead body!!!
Is this fact, or your opinion? Did you hear directly from Tim? Did you hear from another searcher?

Sweet Jesus. My heart just dropped into my stomach.

I could be in Farmers Branch in 30 minutes.

Need more info!

Email all your contacts in the area with her flyer! Print some flyers! Hit the stores and the malls with the flyers and pass them out to people and ask that they keep their eyes open for this child.

Oh My! wouldn't that be wonderful! If the family could realease some of the tips they have, think it would help people to be even more aware. Probably not the right way to go though. Please let this be true Dear Lord!

So Tim is being bamboozled by Cindy? He's in the middle of extremely serious business, spending enormous amounts of blood sweat and tears. And he stops to alert the public to a credible sighting in TX. I have no doubt this is what he was told but I cannot understand why he would feel obligated to pass it along. Cindy has other mouthpieces. I don't get it.

I'm thinking there may have been more than one tip about Texas or there was something not being said about the tip that makes this one important.
I know they get a lot of tips in daily, but there had to have been something more crucial for him to make that statement.

How close is this area to the Mexican border?

Not Very close

Trying this again, does anyone know where that clip is of Cindy with the hammer and no trespassing signs, Can anyone provide that link?

Probably in the media links stickied at the top of the forum?

I want to believe that Caylee is alive, but I am NOT
as delusional and in DENIAL like Cindy.

Tim passed the tip along from CINDY,
and consider this:

Cindy/George will go to the end of the earth to protect Casey and keep her out of prison. This is their PRINCESS,
and as a Mom I understand how they feel, and their desire to NOT lose 2 people in their lives, but
Cindy/George are under a lot of stress, and have done everything in their power to aid and abet their daughter during this fiasco.

Do I think Caylee was sighted ?
Absolutely not ! Cindy told this to tIM TO create MORE
turmoil, and to remove the focus from Casey and the search to recover her body, after the DNA reports.

Keep in mind that DNA does not lie !

So Tim is being bamboozled by Cindy? He's in the middle of extremely serious business, spending enormous amounts of blood sweat and tears. And he stops to alert the public to a credible sighting in TX. I have no doubt this is what he was told but I cannot understand why he would feel obligated to pass it along. Cindy has other mouthpieces. I don't get it.

I seriously disagree he has been bamboozeled. He has been thru this himself with his own family. I say if he is saying this it is NOT from Cindy, he has to be smarter than that. Otherwise Caylee would've been on a plane to Atlanta, then into the mountains of of North Carolina. Come on...

And Tim told you to "get the word out"??? He wants people scrambling down to Texas to confirm this report? He wants potential searchers in TX instead of with him in FL. Again, I don't believe it.
If you're so righteous that you think you can make a call like that, so be it. But there could be a possibility that the child has been spotted and what skin is it off your hide if people down there keep their eyes open a little more. I never heard Tim ask people to quit searching in Fla and move to Texas, only asked to get the word out to everyone already in texas.

It really bothers me that a lot of you are emphatically stating that it was Cindy that gave Tim the tip. Sure she could have passed the info on to him, but I bet it didn't just end there.
Don't you think that man has a little more sense to just call Cindy's tip a credible tip without checking the information out first?

I guess I AM questioning this information ...

LE says she is dead and they are looking for a body. They base this on their forensic results, among other things.

Tim Miller, who I know many of us have the utmost respect for is asking bloggers to get the word out about a possible Caylee sighting in Texas. He is asking us to trust the source of this sighting.

Does anyone else not see the conflict between the two agencies we are putting our trust in? Why is there that conflict?

There must be another reason they are directing attention to Texas ... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member