Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this were legitimate, Tim Miller would have notified all the news outlets! He would not do it out of the Cayleeismissing site. JMO.

That is not the way he opperates!

Maybe he has done that as well.

Maybe Cindy pressured Tim. If i seriously was in denial of evidence and believed my grandaughter was still alive i'd go PRESSURE the search team to stop searching for a dead body and go after these leads. Maybe this is just Tim's way of being the nice guy he is and cooperating with the family. It's not like they are going to stop searching in FL he just asked us to keep an eye out in Fair Branch..nothing more.

Still waiting for the "breaking news" on CNN or Fox that Caylee is walking around in Texas somewhere with her kidnappers in broad daylight:rolleyes:

Have a little faith.... maybe Cindy stopped for lunch & hasn't had a chance to inform the media maggots yet that they better stop persecuting poor Casey & get off their azzes & report that Caylee is now in Texas!!!!!

Just curious who posted that on the site as isn't this the site that the Anthony's have control over? I'm a newbie but just thought mentionable.

maybe they did call 911, we don't know??!!

Hey look, I said that the information should get out. Calm down. Geez, some people. Its like if you aren't mimicking everything people say exactly that you are wrong. I agree, this information should get out there. Please alert anybody you can in that area.

Here lead detective states that tests results show that Caylee was in CA's car and that she (Caylee) was dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgguoSE_1xw

Thanks for that link JB. For those who can't watch video, here is an article, updated today, which confirms that LE has confirmed that CAYLEE IS DEAD.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

From the above article:
"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.
Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing."

I know it's hard to accept, I know we don't want to believe it, but we have overwhelming scientific proof. Cadaver dogs, air samples, Caylee's hair. Just because we don't WANT to believe that she is dead, does NOT make it any less true.:(

I don't know anyone in Texas to tell about this, which I'd do, even if I don't personally believe it. Does that make me a yahoo? I think Tim M. is a kind-hearted person with a mission, who will stay with his mission and cover any possible option, no matter how slim the chances it will yield good results. The Gp's are lucky he is such a person. As to the GP's, they have created the lack of belief the public has in them, and that could prove detrimental to Caylee. Maybe they should care about that.

<<Caylees looks are not that unique>>

Just an aside, does anyone think Caylee looks like Cindy?
Absolutely. Glad you brought it up. I have always thought she looked more like Cindy than anyone else that I have seen.

<<Again, please somebody confirm that LE confirmed it was Caylee's DECEASED DNA. Anyone? Anyone?>>

<<Here lead detective states that tests results show that Caylee was in CA's car and that she (Caylee) was dead.>>

This is what I'm a bit frustrated about. I know about the air tests. I thought that was the only test results LE was releasing to the public at this point. I still haven't seen one program where LE has come out and said, "we have definitive proof that DNA in the car has been proven to be that of Caylee and that she is definitely deceased". Although I can understand why LE may not want to show their hand just yet.

From that website - http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/About_Us.html

We are a group of parents, grandparents, and citizens that are concerned about the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony.

That website is NOT an official source. That's a group of people who care about the case, and likely READ HERE, got this information and posted it.

WHY ISN'T THIS TIP ON THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA?!!?!? Or the TES site!? TES alerts this individually owned site, but not it's OWN?

Is there anything to narrow it down some? A park in Farmers Branch? A mall? That's pretty vague * Farmers Branch/Dallas area * A date? a car? what the people she was with look like? something less broad?

For real!!

Farmers Branch, Texas is a city in Dallas County, Texas (USA). The city is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 27,508 at the 2000 census.

Thanks for that link JB. For those who can't watch video, here is an article, updated today, which confirms that LE has confirmed that CAYLEE IS DEAD.

From the above article:
"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.
Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing.
I know it's hard to accept, I know we don't want to believe it, but we have overwhelming scientific proof. Cadaver dogs, air samples, Caylee's hair. Just because we don't WANT to believe that she is dead, does NOT make it any less true.:(

Have you seen this video?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7335713&version=1&locale=EN-US

I live in Central Texas... about 3 hours South along 35... regardless if it is bogus or not, I will be making everyone I know aware... I would rather be looking JUST IN CASE!! I also have family in the Dallas area, San Antonio, Houston and all over Texas all the way to the border...

Hey look, I said that the information should get out. Calm down. Geez, some people. Its like if you aren't mimicking everything people say exactly that you are wrong. I agree, this information should get out there. Please alert anybody you can in that area.

me calm down? I am fine thanks! I was merely pointing out that is wasn't reported if in fact the people had alerted 911 ....take a deep breath and relax!

So no DNA verified as Caylee's and this information about the sighting is now posted at a site, but not the official site for Equusearch.

Could it have anything to do with the change in Casey's story?

Casey Anthony appears to have changed her story. According to Leonard Padilla, Casey has now told her parents that the nanny and a person named Sam took Caylee from her at Jay Blanchard Park. She claims "Zeniada" gave her a script to follow for 30 days after she took Caylee.

Maybe the DNA was determined to be that of an adult woman ...

From the above article:
Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing.
If they're saying this but not charging her, do you think it's to force her hand?

Totally weird!

I know this is a long shot. Could the body be of one of the "boys" that LE cannot get a hold of ......... one of the ones who mysteriously disappeared/moved? I know it's a long shot.

From the above article:
Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing."

ok, that makes it even more frustrating...if this is confirmed to be a dead Caylee....why are we looking into the tip?

I think a valid tip would be more helpful if we knew a few things like. What was she wearing, what did the person look like she was with, was it in a car, at a mall, a grocery store. Did the person she was with have brown hair, black hair, blonde. It's so vague...

Haven't posted in a while, but you are correct. I heard about this "credible" lead a few days and ago and it was from Cindy. I do believe it was either when she was confronting that protester or when she was putting the no trespassing signs in the yard.

Yes and just this AM on the Today show she said she gets thousands of tips a day .

She also stated that the only reason she agreed to TES searching was to prove all us maggots & leaches wrong .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo