Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lots of photos of Natasha Jugo on this Myspace of hers.
It's kind of odd that most of thise photos was not there when I first checked out her Myspace at the time she disappeared:

https://myspace.com/221074976/photos

I was trying not to bring up her name on the threads because when her name was added originally to the LISK threads all info on her and her contacts disappeared... but.... Is it not a little surprising to see he is connected to KW, JT's boyfriend......also just a coincidence is his contact to a daughter of well known now deceased businessman.

I was trying not to bring up her name on the threads because when her name was added originally to the LISK threads all info on her and her contacts disappeared... but.... Is it not a little surprising to see he is connected to KW, JT's boyfriend......also just a coincidence is his contact to a daughter of well known now deceased businessman.

I think KW has tried to do his own investigation.

OP - yes but mostly beach type fences....the ones that are tied together with wire.

I think KW has tried to do his own investigation.

I think it's initially shocking to find someone connected to this case connected to someone else in this case. Imagine discovering HA is friends with family members without knowing the background on that. If we didn't know that Kim was reached out to by Missy AFTER the bodies were discovered, we might go, "Whoa! Look what I found!". A lot of this stuff came after the fact, imo. It's hard to tell which came first in some of these connections, the chicken or the egg.

JMO

I think it's initially shocking to find someone connected to this case connected to someone else in this case. Imagine discovering HA is friends with family members without knowing the background on that. Ihttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10876786f we didn't know that Kim was reached out to by Missy AFTER the bodies were discovered, we might go, "Whoa! Look what I found!". A lot of this stuff came after the fact, imo. It's hard to tell which came first in some of these connections, the chicken or the egg.

JMO

Yes, but the KW connection is not directly to JM, NJ's Myspace friend,it is that JM and KW are both fb friends with the same "dancer, mimi."

But very early on before all the FB pages were shutdown, made private or renewed with a new profile, etc. I found a direct link between AC and KW. Now, all those FB pages are GONE or private.

Yes, but the KW connection is not directly to JM, NJ's Myspace friend,it is that JM and KW are both fb friends with the same "dancer, mimi."

But very early on before all the FB pages were shutdown, made private or renewed with a new profile, etc. I found a direct link between AC and KW. Now, all those FB pages are GONE or private.

That's me I've been looking into these bad actors. Sorry... good job though. :)

JustK you must have seen her page at a different time to me...when I looked she only had two contacts they were JM (who's still there) and another guy LD (Who was a soccer player)....who's manipulating her page I wonder?

Now that you mention it there was a guy "following" her page, iirc. But yes, very early on when she was first missing, there was a female.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back