Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. Look how LE treated the toddler in death. LE waited almost six years to admit she was Peaches daughter. Her gender was listed as unknown in NAMUS. Could someone find her if they tried? No. Why? Because it was assumed her mother was a sex worker. Would LE have handled it differently if they believed otherwise? Yes. Jessica Taylors tattoo was shown more respect than a child that was a victim of a serial killer. I want SCPD to get off their azzes and arrest this baby killer.

In my opinion there are even more nefarious reasons for SCPD hindering identification of Peaches and the toddler. I'm not even sure she was a sex worker.

In my opinion there are even more nefarious reasons for SCPD hindering identification of Peaches and the toddler. I'm not even sure she was a sex worker.
Your response makes me wonder if the toddlers DNA is in CODIS? Lets say BURKE is the father for example. And Burke has to now give his DNA. There would be no match unless his DNA was submitted to NAMUS. What circumstance would allow that to happen? None.

The above has me thinking. Is the DNA of any of the UID victims in this case in CODIS? CODIS reached out to the SCPD to help in identifying Jane Doe #6. They DECLINED. Familiar DNA could help in identifying the victims.

Also, the place at the Fairway was a summer home, which fits into the killing season theory. The police in Canada have also been known to ignore cases when the victims were hookers.There is a famous case from Vancouver "the boozing barber" killed girls until he killed a girl who wasn't a hooker and then her family got involved and the case was solved and then of course Willie Pickton killed working girls for years before the police took the case seriously. So its not a conspiracy theory in regards to how these cases and Shannon's case are treated, its a fact the deaths of hookers are often ignored as the old boys clubs in law enforcement don't feel these girls are worthy of their time. However,that being said I want to make it clear that I know there are good cops out there who put their lives on the line for us everyday and I respect police and the work they do immensely.

Oh I defo know there were and are amazing cops in SCPD who do want the cases solved. Now they are no longer hindered b/c Burke and the likes are on the outs. It is a new day! :)

and yes totally - that house on Fairway was a summer home, which goes along with the majority of victims being murdered in summer months and a pattern of seasonal killings.

Do you have more info on the fact that Codis reached out and they declined/?? That's very interesting I would love to more about that..Do you think they already know who Jane Doe #6 is and they are withholding that info from the public
?
The above has me thinking. Is the DNA of any of the UID victims in this case in CODIS? CODIS reached out to the SCPD to help in identifying Jane Doe #6. They DECLINED. Familiar DNA could help in identifying the victims.

I hate to put Fluke on blast because he's a victim of the tyrannical drug laws but the amount of marijuana plants, the weapons, and the fact reading is so far from LI does make me question if Fluke is part of a larger operation. What's the whole story here?
http://www.co.berks.pa.us/Dept/DA/Pages/Marijuana-Grow-Operation---Scalise.aspx

It's funny how Richard "Zero" Dinh who boasts of being some kind of expert on Flukeyou and has a whole blog about it is the last to know. Way to go "zero"!

:bombshell::fishy::floorlaugh::hilarious::snowball:

I hate to put Fluke on blast because he's a victim of the tyrannical drug laws but the amount of marijuana plants, the weapons, and the fact reading is so far from LI does make me question if Fluke is part of a larger operation. What's the whole story here?

It's funny how Richard "Zero" Dinh who boasts of being some kind of expert on Flukeyou and has a whole blog about it is the last to know. Way to go "zero"!

Oh fluke.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

To be fair, Zero did say he was surprised he didn't know of it sooner. Heck I'm sure many people didn't hear about it until recently.

I, too, wonder if Fluke had any sort of involvement. I think its always so silly when people who are committing crimes are the first to point the finger at others that are committing crimes.

It's not like he was dealing meth or smack. But still, it was illegal. AND it was no small operation. around 250 plants seized. That was a big money maker. No chump change.
There are a handful of states where it's legal. What was he thinking?

And DeeDee, I think you are very gifted in seeing. Respect you.

This is so incredibly sad. JS might be in prison and that is why he is so quiet, and he might be in prison for many years.

That has to really be emotionally hard on someone who had as much going for him as he did.

Sheesh, the look on his face. (I'm suppressing a snicker)

Hmmm.... who owned/owns the property on Mud Run Road?? Was JS the only person involved in the grow?

Did Hackett confirm to LE that he did in fact treat SG that morning and release her to Pak? Or is that just what the lawsuit is claiming?

It is my understanding Hackett told Mari Gilbert he treated Shannan. Then he denied even speaking to Mari, then admitted speaking to Mari and telling Mari that he had treated Shannan. If he had not treated Shannan, there would be no wrongful death case as it is based on the fact Hackett did treat Shannan. ( your honor, there is no record of my client ever seeing the deceased.) I believe John Ray, Mari's lawyer in the case has proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hackett treated Shannan.

Ray would have had proof that Hackett treated Shannan or else Hackett's lawyers would have had the judge immediately throw the case out. John Ray could go forward with a wrongful death case unless there was some interaction between the doctor and Shannan. It might have been something as innocent as a prescription record.

Was JS called in to do a Deposition for John Ray? How much credibility does JS have left? NONE IMO. Didnt he say Dr Hackett stored bodies in the gatehouse?:liar: Why would he say something like that?:fishy:

'Didn't John Ray say (during a podcast or something) an Oak Beach resident (B Anderson) stated he heard Hackett say he saw/treated SG ??

So... there's more than just Fluke (but who knows if Anderson and Fluke are pals?)

Strangeness

'Didn't John Ray say (during a podcast or something) an Oak Beach resident (B Anderson) stated he heard Hackett say he saw/treated SG ??

So... there's more than just Fluke (but who knows if Anderson and Fluke are pals?)

Strangeness
Life experience has taught me to disbelieve about 90% of what I hear or read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it