Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert, 24, missing May 2010, found Oak Beach Dec 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't that seem like an incredibly long response time? Gated community of at least fairly wealthy taxpayers and 3 911 calls from more than one person? The reporting from New Jersey and delayed knowledge seems logical, on the face of it. However, the very slow response time starts everything off as questionable.
Plus - Gus Colletti allegedly said to 911 on his phone call that Shannan was a blonde 14 yo - so why would anyone feel it was ok when this child in distress disappeared with the guy she was running from?

Occam’s razor says Pak killed her because she was a liability and - quoting Bill Clinton - he did it because he could. And was likely furious.

Then Occam can’t rest easy knowing his words of wisdom are being constantly mistakenly applied in bizarre True Crime contexts.

Problems if MP was the culprit:

1. Why withhold 911 call for a decade. What connection to the Burke situaion would MP have? Trafficker of fresh meat?

2. Why would the recordings from the gate be destroyed - could MP just simply shoot the camera and then it was just thrown away? Assuming the data wasn’t stored in the cloud. Would he have the presence of mind to do so? If he killed her in a classic pimp-prostitute setting an example fashion he wouldn’t have reconned the place like that.
I am not positive who killed Shannan, however I am pretty confident MP knows who, what, where, when, why and how.

Dr. Hackett had very close ties with the SCPD, and had access to the gate camera video, and actually met and treated Shannan that night. The 911 call was with-held in my opinion, to protect the guilty.

Even though the SCPD was not actively investigating anybody in the case for all those years, they claimed they were.

If you want to cover up a crime, hide or destroy 'all' the evidence you can. 'Leave no loose ends' is the term I believe

I am not positive who killed Shannan, however I am pretty confident MP knows who, what, where, when, why and how.

Dr. Hackett had very close ties with the SCPD, and had access to the gate camera video, and actually met and treated Shannan that night. The 911 call was with-held in my opinion, to protect the guilty.

Even though the SCPD was not actively investigating anybody in the case for all those years, they claimed they were.

If you want to cover up a crime, hide or destroy 'all' the evidence you can. 'Leave no loose ends' is the term I believe
Best defense: pretend it wasn’t a crime at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back