Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is not evident that SG body was placed, it doesn't exclude the possibility of LISK's involvement, its naïve to conclude that SG's death is mere coincidence, different victim profiles does not definitively prove different killers, only different circumstances of the kill.

Although it is not evident that SG body was placed, it doesn't exclude the possibility of LISK's involvement, its naïve to conclude that SG's death is mere coincidence, different victim profiles does not definitively prove different killers, only different circumstances of the kill.

:welcome5:​

TheCrazyTruth, glad you joined Websleuths. Thank you for your emphatic remark on a very interesting idea that Shannon's death may have been "only different circumstance of the kill". Hopefully, time, attention and especially awareness among those who may remember something that they can share, that could help to know why, how, and in fear what she may have died.

Dormer is an IDIOT. If he is so darned smart why didn't they catch the killer?

Dormer is an IDIOT. If he is so darned smart why didn't they catch the killer?

c'mon Hawk. Why haven't you caught him? Is Spota to blame? Burke? Dormer too? Which one of you four had the best chance of catching him? I thought Dormer and Spota were at odds. Dormer's gone now. Burke's gone. That leaves you and Spota. I'm betting on you Hawk.

If I can 'catch' Spota I might catch LISK. Never even pretended I could catch him. However I think I could catch him if I was working on the case and the powers that be let us go.

One little item I am sure that will help get to the bottom of is CONNECT The 3 Bs together. That would be BURKE, BREWER, AND BISSET.

What we already know about BURKE and BREWER is they have a strong propensity to use the services of prostitutes. We know Brewer hires up SG for a 2AM get-together in the middle of nowhere. We know that she is dead. We know that BURKE at great risk to his career has taken up with a drug felon/prostitute named Lowrita. There are other indications he was probably involved with prostitutes. That leaves Bisset. Now to be fair it is only RUMORED he preferred hookers over normal relationships.

WE also KNOW that once Brewer and Bisset became known to the media and WS, Tom Spota and his team went out of their way to 'clear' them by making remarks to the Media they were NOT suspects !!!

So if any of you SUPER SLEUTHS out there that has ANY information connecting The Three JB's together please let us know. It could be an important key in breaking the case.

That just means the examiner was corrupt too.
No, it means in certain PD's that Polys are BS or a tool to get desired results.

A friend of mine, a former LI cop and then a LAPD cop ran into a former SCPD examiner in LA. He thought the guy was a little young to be retired from SCPD. SCPD is known to keep cops around 30 years. So my friend asks the guy why did you retire. The guy said he was the polygraph guy and he was ordered to fail job applicants so they could get to the 'favored' few on the list. He refused and he knew his career was over. He took his pension, his integrity, and retired.

You folks did take notice that Dormer said Brewer took a polygraph. The bigger 'question' should be is anyone going to give the poly examiner and Dormer a POLY?

What I think really happens is Brewer tells his interrogators something like: Hey, guys, you know who I am and what I do. Heck, you over there haven't you been to my parties? EVERYBODY knows we have a good time and no one gets hurt. We even have a Chief or two involved.

IN the mean time Burke resigns and is arrested and convicted. Chief of Detectives Madigan, a Burke and Spota flunkie suddenly resigns soon after attaining this prestigious rank.

What if the police, DID come and get Shannan, but brought her right back to the death party?
(police have been rumored to be involved).
Shannan did make a 23 minute phone call to 911. Then the phone call ended.
Why did that phone call end? was shannan happy to see a police car? did someone grab the phone from her?

(I have this image of PH lurking in the background, waiting with his syringe full of drugs, to subdue Shannan.)

I hope the FBI gave Brewer a polygraph. And Peter Hackett too.
I just don't trust the SCPD. This case should have been solved years ago. There is so much forensic stuff, it makes it hard for me to not think there is a cover-up and involves a few people.

Just bumping this over from an earlier thread here on WS....

A man and woman were arrested last week in Hoboken in connection with an alleged prostitution “call girl” service, according to Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

The Prosecutor’s Office worked in conjunction with the Hoboken Police Department on the “undercover investigation,” DeFazio said, which included surveillance techniques.

DeFazio said he couldn’t release all of the details, but said the arrest was made in Hoboken when a transaction was allegedly going to happen. He said the alleged prostitution service was a driver-and-girl operation, rather than a street-walking type.

According to Hoboken arrest records, Shannon Gilbert, 22, Jersey City, and EE, 42, Jersey City, were arrested at 300 Sinatra Drive on Tuesday, June 23 and charged with promoting prostitution, conspiracy, and manufacturing, distributing, or dispensing a controlled dangerous substance.

Gilbert’s employer was listed in the arrest log as Lace Party Girls and her alias as “Sabrina.” Both were released on a summons.

Read more: Hudson Reporter - Police Beat Compiled by Timothy J Carroll 6 28 09

During a cursory review of images on google, I came across one that I think might be EE, similar features to the unknown Asian male. Wondering if there is a relation?

http://www.hudsonreporter.com/view/full_story/2810773/article-Police-Beat-Compiled-by-Timothy-J-Carroll-6-28-09-

attachment.php

Noting graphic from a closed thread, posted by alaskablue, 3/27/12 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...***-NO-DISCUSSION-***&p=10340039#post10340039 Screenshot 2016-11-23 at 9.27.21 AM.png

I thought it was very interesting in last night's radio episode when they stated Shannon hit her head. I had never heard that but it could make sense with the theory of her dying from elements

I thought it was very interesting in last night's radio episode when they stated Shannon hit her head. I had never heard that but it could make sense with the theory of her dying from elements

Walking through cold reeds with no shoes or protection would be worse than walking through broken glass, I imagine. Nothing could convince me Shannon ended up there on her own in that manner. Whatever happened on that phone call, I imagine is the reason she may have been staged that way. It may have been calculated to draw suspicion away, or to send a message to intimidate those involved into silence, whether connected to the Gilgo 4 and others or not. If that is the case, then it seems to have worked, so far, as we've yet to hear her 24 minute call to LE. That's a long call. Was she goaded or strung along, given what is known, or assisted? I wonder if that would come through in the recording? Seems like she got caught up in some turf battle for some reason, that same sense or whiff of territory or possession being asserted somehow.

I agree. There's something on the 911 call that will shed light on those final moments. I saw a map ( I think the 48 hours special) that showed her progress from the client's home to the Colleti's, past home of Barbara Brennan, then past. Dr. Hackett's home...straight into the reeds. Someone was either leading her there or she was being chased and forced into it.

I agree. There's something on the 911 call that will shed light on those final moments. I saw a map ( I think the 48 hours special) that showed her progress from the client's home to the Colleti's, past home of Barbara Brennan, then past. Dr. Hackett's home...straight into the reeds. Someone was either leading her there or she was being chased and forced into it.

Same with this case, same last name, no known relation, but similar in many ways. A smart beautiful young lady, precarious circumstances, but striving for better at the time, said to have been mentally compromised elaborately by her boyfriend and a DA, wondered through a snow storm, in what would have been thick and painful foliage and laid down to her death face up. It absolutely never made sense to me in her case either, another girl in the snow nobody noticed as she ran through the streets at night, barely dressed.

Jamisha Gilbert
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?228569-VA-Jamisha-Gilbert-18-Lynchburg-29-Nov-2013-2.

My notes: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Possible-Victims-2&p=11155355#post11155355

Thanks magz, for bringing her up. Jamisha's case is unforgettable for me, yet these similarities hadn't dawned on me yet.

Note:

"A police officer and dog stumbled on a body believed to be Gilbert’s on Saturday, during a routine training exercise."

http://nypost.com/2010/12/15/craigslist-murder-rampage/

Something just caught my eye. According to this 48 Hours article, per Mari Gilbert:

"Peter Hackett told me that Shannan was at his house, that he ran a halfway house for people who wanted to get off the street and that Shannan was there," said Mari Gilbert.

Mari says during that phone call on May 3, Dr. Hackett told her that Shannan had left his house with her driver and that he was worried about her. But when Shannan's sisters went out to Oak Beach, they got a different story.

"He denied calling my mother," said Sherre Gilbert.

As we now know, Hackett did in fact make 3 calls as evidenced by phone records which may have been what prompted Hackett to admit the truth-in part anyway.

First, I want to know if Pak was questioned as to whether or not "Shannan left with her driver" from Hackett's house. It would be VERY telling if Hackett lied about that. Second, I find it most curious that Hackett would make 3 calls to Shannan's home only 2 days after she went missing but was not found. Simply inserting himself for some twisted need? Maybe. Trying to find out information as to what Shannan's family knows? Longshot but possible, imo. Calling for some twisted and dark need because he was involved? Maybe.

I've always thought there was likely a connection between Shannan and the GB4. Similar descriptions/ages. All advertised on Craigslist. All found near to each other; albeit, Shannan was not among the GB4. I've also always sensed that Shannan was indeed murdered, but the MO differed solely because she succeeded in calling 911, ran free and spoke with Gus C., and thus she needed to be killed and disposed of quickly for fear of the killer(s) drawing further attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon