Possibly related cases (GB4, Manorville, Bittrolff victims, & others)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps I have missed some discussion here...still going through all the threads, but, may I ask, who do you believe LISK to be?
After researching a few leads, I came across something. I don't want to put a name out there, but the person that fits all profiles and lives in the area and works in Manhattan does have some degree of protection. THE FBI needs to get on this info ASAP!!

I believe from looking at some other "actual" relative news storie, that it is actually someone who is in his circle; possibly related to him that actually has the degree, not him.

After researching a few leads, I came across something. I don't want to put a name out there, but the person that fits all profiles and lives in the area and works in Manhattan does have some degree of protection. THE FBI needs to get on this info ASAP!!

You need to be sure to follow up with an agency you trust with your information. Under the main TKS thread- there is a direct post for leads. Mods here help facilitate the boards- contact the FBI.
PLEASE SEE link below for details. Every tip counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reporting tips

Anyone with a tip should contact the Suffolk County PD, at one of the numbers listed [URL="[url]http://apps.suffolkcountyny.gov/police/phone.htm"]here.

Or, contact https://www.fbi.gov/tips"]the FBI, and https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us]submit a tip form or call a field office

1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)

Daytona Beach 1-800-277-TIPS

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=12932642
Indie- here is the link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do it asap. Better to be wrong than wait and some one gets hurt!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Too much of a coincidence to be anything else. But a coincidence will not get you arrested. Unfortunately the killings may resume before a suspect is caught. I'm sure whoever the person(s) is, they're thinking about the next one.

Anything that invokes a thrill is addictive. The junkie's next fix, the race car driver's next race. The scuba diver's next dive. The vacationer's next vacation. As long as we are alive, we all dream of some sort of next.

Yep, I agree. Lisk is either an active addict or a recovering addict. Way to go NY ranger fan.

Your are right with the proximity. How unlucky can a guy be to have a postedsrl he picked from Craigslist running out his house screaming he was going to kill her and dying a few miles from graves of call girls beckoned from Craiglist and killed too?

Yeah what are the odds 5 numbers in the powerball. Why did Shannon lose an earring if she wasn't being roughed up somehow? Earrings are in close proximity to the neck right? Like hawks haw and a few others who have posted outstanding theories, I believe that Shannan was the one who almost got away. Rip Shannon, jessica taylor, others, and gb4 I will pray for justice for all of you today from top of mountain so closer to creator to hear.

Yeah what are the odds 5 numbers in the powerball. Why did Shannon lose an earring if she wasn't being roughed up somehow? Earrings are in close proximity to the neck right? Like hawks haw and a few others who have posted outstanding theories, I believe that Shannan was the one who almost got away. Rip Shannon, jessica taylor, others, and gb4 I will pray for justice for all of you today from top of mountain so closer to creator to hear.

How judgment works out in the criminality field is oddly sporadic and not on a leveled playing field. How many of you have read of convictions of murder where no evidence or body was found and the suspect received life in prison on speculation alone? I have read of these cases over the years. The officers in this case let Brewer off easily imo. I believe there is more there and it may be lost forever with how lousy the leg work was from the beginning with Shannon running from a house 3 miles from a mass dumpsite, yelling out that a killer(s) were going to kill her. I have also read conflicting reports of Brewer's lie detector test being inconclusive and from others a pass. It is either inconclusive or a pass.

Atlantic city victim Raffo's husband Auslander, was living in Long Island when she went back to prostitution and drug use, and left for Atlantic city. He has a connection to Long Island and Atlantic City. He went on to live in Florida as well. Has he ever been a suspect in the case?

Yep, I agree. Lisk is either an active addict or a recovering addict. Way to go NY ranger fan.
Possibly an ex-addict of some sort. Addictive personalities cover anything from sex to drugs or alcohol, even those who have to eat the whole package of Oreos at one sitting.

I have a hard time believing that the Daytona 4 are related to lisk their murders appear like a gangland execution. Their is the link to the one percenter biker club. If drugs were involved or the risk of info the women may have known that would cause them to snitch, it is very plausible that they were just executed and that fact it was 4 of them could just be a coincidence.

I recently read that the gb4 were missing their shoes as were the ac4 and we recently found out that bittrolfs victims were missing one shoe. What gives?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If it’s just one shoe they are missing it may be bitrolf but both that’s to much of a difference.

They never released exact details on that and I don’t think they will but I think LE feels they are connected. AC and Gilgo are connected.

They never released exact details on that and I don’t think they will but I think LE feels they are connected. AC and Gilgo are connected.
I think so too. I was in the borgata in atlantic city,a few months ago,and was surprised to meet several people from long island. Sometimes, i feel that i overthink things and see connections where there are none.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No they say there is a connection and that there is a rumor that LISK is related or affiliated in political party’s, it would make sense because I belive these girls believed he had resin to not want phones he probly told them they where going to a party with politicians who knows we don’t know the wole speal he gave them, the gu who lived with the girl from West Babylon ny may knoow what he is telling these girls. That’s the interview process these girls that are working need to be trained in k owing when they are being interviewed, unfouturently so listen some don’t .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back