Post Any Dateline Discussions Here!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On commercial break and sadly Santa Bill is next up in the show. UGGH... So much for hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We held onto the crime scene for 10 days and we searched it until we were exhausted."

Wow, she failed to mention that they were told to go back because their 2 day search wasn't enough. Talk about leaving out details.

Santa Bill's a really good suspect except for the heart surgery. You imagine a 70 year old man climbing through that window? I have, however, wondered if his wife couldn't have been able enough to do this. After all, he had heart surgery (was it all covered?) Money's a pretty solid motive and she wrote a play.

And let's not argue about the window entry. The window wasn't used for entry or exit.

"It would be hard for me to believe Patsy was wearing the same outfit." Referring to patsy wearing the same clothes for the 2nd day.

So sad after watching because the end of the story is always the same- JBR was killed in her own home. No justice for this little 6 y/o girl who appeared to have so much spunk and energy. No matter what programs we watch- even if a clue lurks among the programming- the ending- it's a sad one indeed. May you RIP Jonbenet Ramsey. We still care about you and hope you are in peace. ❤️

So sad after watching because the end of the story is always the same- JBR was killed in her own home. No justice for this little 6 y/o girl who appeared to have so much spunk and energy. No matter what programs we watch- even if a clue lurks among the programming- the ending- it's a sad one indeed. May you RIP Jonbenet Ramsey. We still care about you and hope you are in peace. ❤️

The only thing I would add is, and the network and its advertisers thank you for tuning in.

Cha Ching!

Did I just hear this right? An investigator actually said that there was no dysfunction in this family? Did he just admit that he closed his mind to the possibility? If his mind is closed to it, he'll ignore anything that might point to it.

At the end of the show, post reveal of GJ
indictment material, the narrative mentions that many exclude
BR as a suspect.
Odd, third party eluded to, but narrative excludes BR...

also I hope someone screen captured the documents that
flashed by.

The only thing I would add is, and the network and its advertisers thank you for tuning in.

Cha Ching!

Well, if it keeps the case alive and puts the heat on anyone who is alive to bring justice for JBR- I say- money well spent. IMHO

BB
before the CB GJ indictment release
JBR's case was stagnant. So much
has changed since then, JK's book, all this 20th
anninversary media, BR speaks.
It's a big turn around.

The 911 operator confirms three voices
and BR identifies his voice on 911 tape for Grand Jury

I thought it was interesting when Det. Jane Harner said it was a joint decision not to go ahead with the indictment. From what I had always read DA Alex Hunter seemed to be the one taking all the heat for the decision. To hear he was backed by Det. Harner and others was unexpected.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

When asked,
Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy refused to comment for Dateline special

Same here -- I (stupidly, I guess) hoped that something new and firm would come out of this, but, sadly, it ended with a whimper, not a bang. We're never gonna get that bang, are we?

Money talks, BS walks -- is that what we've got?

I know that the DA has to have good solid evidence, but were these two that good at thwarting a whole house full of detectives, and then more of them? Of course a house full of who-knows-who were in & out of there like a heard of caring elephants.

Oh well, disappointed again for this little girl and for justice. Money's better than luck, but we saw a lot of both here, IMO.

Call the next case... :(

description =

Burke's Version of the Story Previews
Burke Ramsey, brother to JonBenét, tells Police what he saw and heard the day of his sister's murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back