Post Conviction Brief

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am reading the motion now and it sounds like Exhibit 23 shows a picture in TH's house showing the key on the blue lanyard that later ended up in SA's trailer. Does anyone have that exhibit? If that photo taken by the news shows the key, then that proves it was planted. Hopefully, one of you can find it because the exhibit 23 that I found doesn't match up. TIA for your help.

I am reading the motion now and it sounds like Exhibit 23 shows a picture in TH's house showing the key on the blue lanyard that later ended up in SA's trailer. Does anyone have that exhibit? If that photo taken by the news shows the key, then that proves it was planted. Hopefully, one of you can find it because the exhibit 23 that I found doesn't match up. TIA for your help.
Welcome, Bethlamb16!😉

I just wanted to " officially " say hello & welcome😊❤
I am a " more the merrier " type person & will admit...I am super duper excited with the influx of new posters here since Zellner has worked her magic😉
Oh and I say the key looks identical to the one hanging in Teresa's place.
I was always curious....did LE have one MADE or did SOMEONE have " sticky " fingers??
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BCA & missy, I know at one point you guys were intent on figuring out the phone call logs and a recent poster on another forum took KZ's new subpoenaed phone records from TH cell phone, and made a visual (with notes!!!) of these records that shows several discrepancies that seem to have been fabricated. Among these discrepancies is that fact that the 2:12 that confused some doesn't even seem to exist and that TH never called the Zipper's at all that day. (That would make sense on why that alleged answering machine message can not now be found if it never existed in the first place.) I can admit that I have problems reading these type of records correctly and wanted to bring these visuals over for those that are better equipped to make sense of them. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/SaIJY5S.png

Also came across another visual that the poster says shows that TH's cell phone records show 2 calls came from TH's cell phone (the one that was supposedly destroyed by this time!?!) to her voicemail.

http://imgur.com/a/OGR9U

Just wanted to get your all's take on these. If this information is being read correctly, then I believe these documents are very much a MASSIVE game-changer. :jawdrop: :busted: All JMO, of course.

I wanted to reply to you earlier Jaddie, but that darn work keeps getting in the way...LOL

KZ mentions in the brief that AT&T (who bought Cingular) uses 24 hour time. Thus, the 14:17 time you see in the "New" phone records is actually 8:17 am.

Footnote 11: For the convenience of the Court, current counsel has converted the times listed in Ms. Halbach's phone records. AT&T maintains its phone records using a 24-hour clock with Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC"), which, on October 31, 2005, was six hours ahead of Central Daylight Time, the local timezone for the State of Wisconsin. So, e.g., the 8:17 a.m
CDT call is listed as 14:17:12 on Line 30 of this exhibit.

Page 122 of the brief.

Welcome Bethlamb16! :welcome4:

Yes, that is correct. Here are the pictures from KZ's exhibits. It sure does look like the key!!!!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 23 SB WFRV stills key on table.jpg
    23 SB WFRV stills key on table.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 23.3.jpg
    23.3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 23.2.jpg
    23.2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Capture-key TH house.jpg
    Capture-key TH house.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 111
Not to distract from that key, but here are the pictures of RH's hand from KZ's brief.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 60.1.jpg
    60.1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 60.2.jpg
    60.2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 60.3.jpg
    60.3.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 60 Photos of RH hands.jpg
    60 Photos of RH hands.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 113
This is interesting...

"There was also one text message identified by number (TH's phone number), which provided details about each voicemail message. The detail included the date and time the message was received, the incoming telephone number with the exception of what appeared to be toll free numbers. Other information also concluded (sic) the length of the call, as well as the digital size.
attachment.php

By the way~~thanks Jaddie for posting where we could find the exhibits on the Google Drive. :loveyou:

Attachments

• 62.1.jpg
    62.1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 110
What an interesting thread.

I don't have the time in RL to research too much, so a big thanks for everyones input.

Not to distract from that key, but here are the pictures of RH's hand from KZ's brief.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! I read the affidavit, and had no idea from that just how suspicious those scratches would actually look. AND he wasn't even investigated!!!!!

I wanted to reply to you earlier Jaddie, but that darn work keeps getting in the way...LOL

KZ mentions in the brief that AT&T (who bought Cingular) uses 24 hour time. Thus, the 14:17 time you see in the "New" phone records is actually 8:17 am.

Footnote 11: For the convenience of the Court, current counsel has converted the times listed in Ms. Halbach's phone records. AT&T maintains its phone records using a 24-hour clock with Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC"), which, on October 31, 2005, was six hours ahead of Central Daylight Time, the local timezone for the State of Wisconsin. So, e.g., the 8:17 a.m
CDT call is listed as 14:17:12 on Line 30 of this exhibit.

Page 122 of the brief.

Ok, so I'm looking at the picture, and I was able to read some comments earlier today about this. The poster on reddit takes the 6 hour difference into account, but if you look at the photo, the point of it is... The call to Zipperer's does not exist on the new records, it's not there at all, it should be at the 2:12pm or 20:12 because of the 6 hour difference. Also... the 2:27pm call, that was supposedly from AutoTrader is not on there either. I have not been able to independently confirm this, but am going to grab something to eat and will look for the originals and take a look :)

I also read something today about TH's voicemail being accessed on Nov 1st, will see if I can find some more info about that too!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
NOTHING to see here folks... as I insert myself into the investigation, LIE and/or " misspell " my last name, " guess " Teresa's VM password, OMIT being her ex bf to begin with.... ( just to name a few suspicious THINGS that had some of us go " hmmmm " from the get go )

All of this ^^^ along with evidence/affidavits from some of THE best experts...and of course Zellner ( Queen Bee, IMO ) herself😊
I'm thinking at this point it's all just a waiting game😀🤘

A clip of RH testimony on the stand. I have an entirely different take on this now.

[video=youtube;g_70mbCpnDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_70mbCpnDE[/video]

Picture of where cadaver dog alerts and Potential Burial Site (from KZ brief of course :D)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 90 map of cadavar dogs alerts.jpg
    90 map of cadavar dogs alerts.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 87
NOTHING to see here folks... as I insert myself into the investigation, LIE and/or " misspell " my last name, " guess " Teresa's VM password, OMIT being her ex bf to begin with.... ( just to name a few suspicious THINGS that had some of us go " hmmmm " from the get go )

All of this ^^^ along with evidence/affidavits from some of THE best experts...and of course Zellner ( Queen Bee, IMO ) herself[emoji4]
I'm thinking at this point it's all just a waiting game[emoji3][emoji869]

All of the above!!! Including Zellner being Queen Bee - love that!

Ok, so I'm looking at the picture, and I was able to read some comments earlier today about this. The poster on reddit takes the 6 hour difference into account, but if you look at the photo, the point of it is... The call to Zipperer's does not exist on the new records, it's not there at all, it should be at the 2:12pm or 20:12 because of the 6 hour difference. Also... the 2:27pm call, that was supposedly from AutoTrader is not on there either. I have not been able to independently confirm this, but am going to grab something to eat and will look for the originals and take a look :)

I also read something today about TH's voicemail being accessed on Nov 1st, will see if I can find some more info about that too!

Thanks for looking into this. If the cell phone call records don't match up - the burning questions I have are......Where, when and who pulled the records? If they were pulled by Cingular who requested them?

Is there a better picture of the key? I can't really tell from these that it is the key. I just think this is huge if the key is in that picture and I would love to be able to actually see it. I am still reading the motion (on page 91) and I am also very curious if KZ proves that TH went to Zipperers' after Avery's.

Is there a better picture of the key? I can't really tell from these that it is the key. I just think this is huge if the key is in that picture and I would love to be able to actually see it. I am still reading the motion (on page 91) and I am also very curious if KZ proves that TH went to Zipperers' after Avery's.

SB knows whether or not it was the key. That is the point of including it IMO.

Here is a comparison to the actual key in evidence.
19030746_1339061289480262_6854346226229901077_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back