Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We turned the tv on at work when the verdict was read. No one could believe it. I will not watch anymore news coverage. I don't want to see or hear any of the TH, the DT, or jury members speaking on this case. There's nothing they can say to make me believe justice was served today and I won't feed their ego's or pocketbooks by lsiening or watching.

I have to keep reading here though. It's like you guys are the only ones who understand. I feel horrible. I don't believe we have any system of justice any more. Thank you all for being here and giving me a place to cry.

I'm sorry Caylee. At least we know you're safe with the angels now. I'm so sorry it all turned out this way.

I know how you feel. After the verdict was read I turned off all my TV's, the computer, and took my puppy Molly and went to bed. But I needed to be back here, to be with everyone I have spent the last three years with for baby Caylee. I am so sorry too baby Caylee. I wanted so much for the truth to come out.

They had tons more evidence than the Scott Peterson case & this is their answer???????? Just does not make sense.

Did they discount Cindy's lies about the chloroform searches?

Do they believe she drowned & GA decided rather than her be charged with child neglect, lets see, we'll go for 1st degree murder instead.

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME or ANYONE I'VE TALKED TO!!!

I also thought back to the SP case. I agree there was a lot more evidence in this case than the SP case and I'm shocked 12 people couldn't see some of glaring details and evidence. I can't believe they glossed how over Manly Cindy's lies about the computer searches.

I don't know what to say. There's really no way to make it better. Talking Heads on the news and all over acting like they all saw it coming add salt to the wound. The jurors not saying anything afterwards is unhelpful. Nothing left but confusion, sadness, and feeling stunned.

A way to make it better - won't get justice for Caylee, but may help someone else innocent and lost: Go thru the cold cases and see if you can help. If you live near where someone went missing, see if you can walk the area, even in years have passed (Be very careful and take someone else with you, please). Maybe some other lost innocent can be found, to honor Caylee.

It's just all too sad.

I just do not know what to say. I can't believe it and am beside myself with this verdict. Everyone is talking about it, I stopped at the pharmacy and the bank on my way home from work. People are stunned, saddened and mad.

Wonder what the Joking jurors thought KC lied to LE about? Really? Why not say not guilty here also. The SA proved the case, murders lie to cover the crime. I also might add reasonable doubt is a joke and so misunderstood. America get professional jurors now!

I just do not know what to say. I can't believe it and am beside myself with this verdict. Everyone is talking about it, I stopped at the pharmacy and the bank on my way home from work. People are stunned, saddened and mad.

I don't where she was reading, but my sister called me and was reading celebrity tweets off some website. Even celebrities are appalled, outraged, and disappointed.

George said "It was a Fair Decision".

Fair to who, George - or should I say "JoJo"?

He also said, "While the family may never know what happened to Caylee Marie anthony...". Really, George? Really? YOU know!

"they now have closure for this chapter of their lives..." Just wait for the next chapter. There will be one, count on it.

"... they would prefer stuffed animals be donated in Caylee's name... where the toys will be appreciated". F'ing ingrates.

After seeing and hearing George for the past couple of weeks, I had a smidgeon of hope that he'd finally seen the light and truth. Nope, he's just like his sneaky lying wife.

I hope the whole family rots in hell.

KC jurors just let you know you can go ahead and kill your mom.

Even though I can't stand her, Nancy Grace said something a little while ago that I very much agree with. She said that while the defense was in the bar celebrating with their champagne, somewhere behind them the "devil was dancing".

Sometimes the devil wins - temporarily. He won this battle but the Anthonys and their celebrating defense team will lose this war in the end. They won't answer to man in this case, but they will answer to a permanent authority. In the meantime, the remainder of their lives here on earth they will be forever tainted and mocked and reviled and rejected. The blood money they earn will bring nothing but strife between them and others. The devil has won nothing at the end of the day.

I hope this is temporary win in the war. I can see issues arising with the DT and the Anthonys later on. George and Lee's reputations will always suffer because of the accusation of sex abuse. I can people avoiding both men in neighborhoods, workplaces and other places. I can see one of both of them eventually turning on Casey and Cindy. Cindy's reputation is tainted. She lied in court and evidence proved it. Blood money will definitely bring a strife.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ Keep this balloon going in memory of
♥ Caylee Marie Anthony ~ Justice for Caylee 7-5-2011

Juror 14 states they were in agreement with the verdict, they showed no cause or motive, and it was agreed upon very early on...I am gonna hurl.

How could it be agreed upon? They weren't allowed to talk about the case. Mistrial???

Well we all wondered if it would be GA, CA, or LA that would be thrown under the bus. We never thought it would be baby Caylee :-(

@ChrisCuomo: Alt juror says pros failed to show motive. Pros doesn’t have to show motive!! Shows common lack of savvy

Terrible day all round. We had another acquittal here in Canada - father who killed his two young children found not guilty and a huge funeral for a young police officer killed horribly in the line of duty.

I have asked this everywhere....

Can someone please give me a guess estimate on what ICA will get on the Charges she was found guilty of?...
After today:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:No I think HJP is going to do this so he has a couple days to think about. He has a strong hand so we can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee