Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lawyer was saying these are misdemeanor charges and usually just get probation, not jail time, and that Baez should have asked for her to be free today.

Oh no Silver-Bell, they have to plan where she is going to go. She will need to go into hiding somewhere.
She better stay out of New England,,,people are ready to riot.

This has taken such a toll on me, and I'm sure on other websleuthers. The only thing I can do now is say a prayer for Caylee and turn all of this insanity off. I just keep encouraging everyone i know not to help feed the Anthony gravy train by supporting their greedy actions that are surely next.

It's just all so stupid....We don't know how to deal with an accidental drowning, so we will stage a kidnapping/sexabuse/murder charge and let you sit in jail and face a death charge, and every ounce of our lives upturned.?
Do they not realize, they could just as easily been planning ICA's death right now?? 12 different folks, and maybe it didnt happen...HOW ON EARTH is this better than admitting an accidental death ??

The ONLY ones I will ever buy and read books from are the Pros team, the judge and the police detectives involved. I won't buy from one juror or ANY of the Anthony's!! And ESPECIALLY not Casey! Also, I hope that JP will not let all those sanctions against Bozo slide and will also STILL recommend disbarment with the FL state bar!!!

this is the problem with how we select juries. I'm beyond angry. The idea that the case included a need for cause or motive is beyond stupid-they obviously didn't even read the instructions or understand the law and how they were to apply it. They were sick of being sequestered and didn't want to review all that evidence to make hard decisions and wanted to get back to playing Farmville or whatever. I hold them responsible for a killer going free and the waste of millions of dollars of tax money spent on investigating the prosecuting this crime. They couldn't be bothered any more. it took too long. they wanted out and took the easiest road home. I hope they are miserable.

Juror 14 states they were in agreement with the verdict, they showed no cause or motive, and it was agreed upon very early on...I am gonna hurl.

Some lawyer was saying these are misdemeanor charges and usually just get probation, not jail time, and that Baez should have asked for her to be free today.

Yes, he should have. He could easily have demanded sentencing or bond today under the premise that his innocent client has already spent more than 2 1/2 years in jail.

They didn't want her out today. They wanted to get together across the street and celebrate and party together. No way did the defense team want to mess with ICA tonight.

It's just really disheartening that SOME people (like Casey) can fall into a gigantic pile of $H*T and come out smelling like a rose! PATHETIC!!

I thought he said that he felt that didn't make any sense. At least that's what I heard!!

My Head feels so messed up right now,

That I feel like we have all been duped by the Anthony's, and Biaz...

That they all were in on these lies,

Sexual abuse, Pool, Lie on the stand River Cruz, Snowball out of control....charade!!!

They planned it 6 weeks before trial, sure they all would have to take a part, but they all plan on moving to California, Make Millions on books and the Media.... so it didn't matter...

Anything to FREE ICA!!!

this is the problem with how we select juries. I'm beyond angry. The idea that the case included a need for cause or motive is beyond stupid-they obviously didn't even read the instructions or understand the law and how they were to apply it. They were sick of being sequestered and didn't want to review all that evidence to make hard decisions and wanted to get back to playing Farmville or whatever. I hold them responsible for a killer going free and the waste of millions of dollars of tax money spent on investigating the prosecuting this crime. They couldn't be bothered any more. it took too long. they wanted out and took the easiest road home. I hope they are miserable.

i TOTALLY agree with this post. GAAAAHHHHHH :banghead:

Oh no Silver-Bell, they have to plan where she is going to go. She will need to go into hiding somewhere.
She better stay out of New England,,,people are ready to riot.

Bring her shot girl bottom here to Texas we will put her at the front of our line.

It is my intention to keep myself in check and not express the feelings I feel on this day. I am heartbroken for Caylee and those who have and do love her. I will not feed on this and will simply accept what is our justice system. What else is there to do?

They did too show a motive! THe motive of having poor Caylee out of the way so KC could party! THey showed the motive plain as day! Why the alt juror even saying that???

I was thinking this afternoon. In the SA case, they showed the grandparents to be doting and loving. They didn't take the motive far enough to show why ICA didn't want to leave her baby with them. LDB said "you have come to know Cindy and she would never let Casey walk away". I think this was lost on the jury. Most people could make a reasonable assumption that the Anthony's would have continued to love and take care of Caylee, so why wouldn't ICA just walk away.

IMO they really should have called Cindy's mom and brother to testify to the relationship. I think the state was played by the Anthony's and the defense team.

So the jury may actually believe George lied (without evidence) and KC told the truth(with mountain of evidence for lying)?

I am speechless. If the other members of the jury feel same it is probably wise they gave no press conference.

"no cause' and "no motive" showed these people did not understand the law nor read the jury instructions. Neither is required. IMO they didn't understand the difference between manner and cause of death, they likely understood "reasonable doubt" as any doubt, and they needed to be "100% sure". This also means they didn't care. Whether they didn't care from the beginning or whether they didn't care after being sequestered for so long I think they didn't care when deliberating. They wanted the easiest way out and took it. To really decide would have required understanding the various charges and weighing the evidence against each element of each charge. They didn't do that nor did they ask for any clarification. To me, that shows a lack of due care. Professional jurors and/or judges would gaurd against that especially in high profile cases where the selection process leaves us with the odd elements of society (IMO). Professional jurors and judges would not need to be sequestered or even if they had to be this would be their profession. These jurors are a disgrace to our system...really, just all the time and money spent on this case and for them to not take it seriously...sad.

The judicial system needs an overhaul, particularly in the area of jury selection. We obviously have a problem here. Do we need to form professional jurors??? Test, qualify, quantify them prior to serving? I can see where that might cause some problems, but the judicial system needs to better qualify jurors by making sure that they understand the terminology, or request that the courts use 'plain' English in charging the jurors for deliberation. I also think we need to be sure that the jurors can tie their own shoes, walk without walking off a cliff, use a remote to operate their tv's and even perhaps add 1 + 1. George could...just sayin....

I got the distinct impression that these jurors may very well have discussed this amongst themselves AWAY from the courthouse and deliberation room.

I can't stop crying. I've followed this since November 2008 & as the years passed I grew more & more positive that she'd be convicted of FDM. I was even prepared for a manslaughter verdict, but not for her to walk free.

She is now free to live the life she killed Caylee for. Cindy & George may divorce (& the latter will leave), but Cindy will carry on living in her little fantasy world & she'll welcome Casey back with open arms. George will likely kill himself. And Casey will end up with a book/movie deal & live a cushy life with not even a sliver of remorse about Caylee.

I'm struggling to comprehend how the jury came to this conclusion &, like many of you have also said, I feel like I failed her or somehow jinxed it by hoping too hard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth